Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Trance

~Rogue~

Well. If you guys got the invitation than welcome. This roleplay is for the guild. A special roleplay guild I am planning to make to bring back the awesome minds of roleplay. Together we will be unstoppable.

Here's the roleplay. But first some rules.

-------–---------------------

1) No Mary Sues

2) No God Modding.

3) No Taking over major character choices. (You can make them say 'hello!' Or 'no I haven't heard of him' but not any major plot changes like falling off of a cliff.)

4) Please use proper grammar and spelling

5) If you are going away from the Internet for a period of time than. Please say so in the OOC thread.

-----------------------------

"It's a wonderful day. First the breakfast, then the cafe, and now this cake? You really didn't need to do this" Serenity stared at the cake. She knew she shouldn't but she can't help it. "Of course I did. It's your birthday. Why wouldn't I?" Faith had been treating Serenity all day. "You know I can't finish all of this cake right?" She asked. "Why do you think I'm here?" Faith smiled.

"Welcome Mares and Gentlecolts, Welcome to the mysterious world of hypnotism." The Stallion had a very loud voice that seemed to project everywhere. "Hey that sounds like fun! We can have the cake later, lets see this!" Serenity rushed off, Faith quickly ran after her. "May I have a volunteer from the audience?" The stallion asked from the stage. Serenity raised her hand. "Yes the Griffon over there." He pointed out Serenity who quickly flew up to the stage. "Now watch."

Immediately the stallion did some magic, Serenity fell into a trance. It was like she was asleep, she could still hear everything around her, and the announcer speaking to the audience, but she was very, very tired. She could almost fall asleep. "Now, you are a not a griffon anymore, you are a giant ferocious dragon, tearing away at everything you see, stealing all the treasure you can, then guarding it with your life. When I click, you will become a dragon." Using a spell, the announcer clicked and Serenity awoke, this time she had no control over her body at all.

After regaining consciousness she awoke to a snapping sound. She was very surprised. She didn't even get to see the act. She felt a bit disappointed but whatever, it wasn't like it had taken up her whole Birthday. "You may leave now" Serenity, still confused, flew off to faith who was at the back of the crowd. "How did it feel?" She asked. "I was asleep the whole time!". Faith laughed. "Well we should get home anyway."

(OOC: He next character should also be hypnotized by the Mystery Stallion. As you'll see, it's a major part of the story.)