Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure The Adventures Of Angel, The Superstallion

ANGEL33

(edited)

After inviting her guests in, Twilight began looking for a book called Myths & Legends. "Merging of the universes, is supposed to be just an old-pony's tale." "Remember what happened last time you said that?" Twilight thought for a second. "Oh yeah, Nightmare Moon." After a minute of searching, Twilight Sparkle found it and was flipping through the pages with her magic. "Here it is!" She read the words to herself. "Oh no, it says that the merging of the universes means the end of everything. It starts with one foreign thing to a universe. Then after 5 things, a black and blue pony with a mask of a demon named DiEnd. Will appear signaling the merging!" Angel was terrified, he hadn't been alive long enough for everything to end. "But before the end of everything. A black and purple pony named Decade will appear to do battle with DiEnd and the fate of everything lies with him. If Decade wins, the merging will stop." Twilight smiled happily. "Angel she's smiling! Why is she smiling, has she lost her mind?!" Twilight closed the book. "We'll be fine. The book says that before a foreign object appears a storm raining fire will burn the land. Fidget how long have you been here?" Fidget thought for a moment. "Nearly 2 days." "And Angel have you responded to any storms raining fire before she arrived?" "Not at all." "See we'll be fine. Spike please send a letter to Princess Celestia....." "She's writing a letter to your mom?" Twilight stared at Angel with wide eyes. "SAY WHAT?!" Angel looked at Fidget angrily. "Why did you say that out loud?" "You mean she didn't know?" "She does now!" Angel looked at Twilight who was still wide-eyed. "Please, don't tell anyone! Especially not Rainbow Dash." Twilight Sparkle shook away the shock. "Why?" "I can't tell her because I want her to keep seeing me as an equal and not some kind of pony who only flies with her just to laugh at her. Because I'm Celestia's son." "Angel, just tell her. And tell her you love her." Angel showed more fear than Fluttershy. "I'll try.....Tonight."

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

The rest of the afternoon, Angel was trying to think of a way to tell Rainbow Dash everything. But that didn't stop him from being at 100%. Then night fell over Ponyville, and Angel was a little scared. He pulled his cape on and looked at Fidget. "Well how do I look?" "Well hang on." Fidget flew over and landed on Angel's head. She spit on her paws and began to style his mane. She pulled it to the right and to the back. "Now ask me that." Angel looked in a mirror. "Hey, I look pretty good." Fidget flew off of Angel's head. "Does she know you're coming?" "I asked Twilight to tell her before I left to deal with that rockslide." At Rainbow Dash's home, Rainbow Dash was in the dress Rarity made her for the Gala and pacing back and forth. "Oh my gosh, I've never done this before." Just then there was a knock on her door. She gulped and answered it. There stood Angel in his cape with a smile on his face. The moment the two saw each other their worries melted away. "Hi." "Hi." "Before we go there's something I really need to tell you." "What is it?" "Princess Celestia......Is my mom." Angel shut his eyes in fear. "That's........um........Awesome." Angel's eyes opened and he looked at Rainbow's smiling face. "Then let's go." "Where?" "Emperor Kiva's Castle in Japon. I had the chef make something special for us. And you'll also meet the pony who taught me everything about being a super hero, Emperor Kiva (http://fav.me/d4a97o6)." "Won't it take a while to get there?" "Not when you're with me it won't, I promise."

In the Castle of Emperor Kiva, the emperor himself was walking to the dining room. Once he got there he looked the table over making sure everything was just right. Kiva looked to one of his guards. "So is everything secure?" "Yes sir, everything is ready." "Good, this is a very important event, for my student. I don't want any interruptions." Just then one of Kiva's most loyal servants entered the room. "They have arrived." In the throne room with dozens of rose petals on the floor, Rainbow Dash and Angel were looking at some of the paintings. Of General Firefly shaking hooves with Emperor Kiva. "Is that my mom?!" "Yes it is, I like this one." "You always did love that one." Both Rainbow Dash and Angel turned and saw Emperor Kiva standing behind them. "EMPEROR KIVA!" Rainbow Dash bowed to him. "On your hooves, you don't need to be so formal. Any friend of Angel's is welcome to treat me as an equal to them." Rainbow Dash rose and smiled at Kiva. "Why was my mom here?" "To oversee the accepting of Japon as an ally. She even had the Wonderbolts do an airshow for my subjects. I was even present when you were born, Rainbow Dash." "You were?" "As a favor to a friend. She wanted me to give you the blessings of the Emperor. So that you may have a wonderous life." Emperor Kiva then clopped his hooves together. "So what do you say we get this show started!"

The next morning, Rainbow Dash woke up and looked around her room. "Please tell me that wasn't just a dream." Then she looked down and saw a red fabric lying on her. "Huh? This isn't mine." Then she held the fabric up and she saw the gold S shield. "It was real!" Rainbow looked around to make sure she was alone. Then she wrapped the cape around her and fell on her back in her bed. "I can't believe last night really happened!" Then Dash looked at the head of her bed and saw a painting of Emperor Kiva sitting on his throne with a violin in his hooves. "OH MY GOSH! A PAINTING OF THE EMPEROR HIMSELF!" Rainbow Dash then heard a knock at her door. So she went to see who it was. Rainbow opened the door and saw Twilight standing at the doorway. "Ok, how'd last night go?" Then Twilight saw the cape around her friend. "IT WAS AWESOME! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TWILIGHT! HE SAID HE LOVED ME!" TS looked around Rainbow Dash's house. "Is he here?" "No, he isn't." "Do you know when he'll be back?" "Soon I hope, I gotta give this back. He kissed me on the cheek and left." Twilight smiled at Rainbow Dash. "He kissed you on the cheek?" "Yeeeaaah, so?" "It's the real thing, and not something out of a book or movie."

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

Angel was happily flying through the sky. Doing loop-to-loops, flips, and styling the clouds in to various shapes. "WHOO HOO!" He was so happy about last night that he could hardly contain himself. That is until he heard somepony yell his name, it sounded like Dinky. But she didn't sound afraid or in trouble. But he was in such a good mood, he flew down to see what she wanted. When he landed in front of the filly, she ran up and hugged him. "Hi, Angel." "Hi, Dinky. Was there something you wanted?" Dinky released Angel and reached in to a bag and pulled out a doll. "Look at what, Ms. Rarity's selling now!" Angel took the doll and looked at it. "Who's this good looking guy?" "IT'S YOU, ANGEL! She's making them for anypony that asks for one." Angel gave the doll back to Dinky. "That's cool, Dinky." "Apple Bloom is trying to get a fan club for you started. But she's having trouble because of the Rainbow Dash Fan Club." Angel smiled confidently. "Well I know something that'll blow 'em away." Angel flew in the direction of The Cutie Mark Crusaders' Clubhouse. At the clubhouse, Apple Bloom was trying to talk to the filly and colts. But was getting no where fast. Then there was a knock at the door. Sweetie Belle went and answered the door. And nearly fainted from over-excitment when she saw Angel. "Hi there." Angel walked in and everypony immediately stopped talking and looked at him. "I just came to tell you all. That I now have somepony special." "You do?" "Yep, and her name is Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo nearly fell over. "NO WAY!" Angel nodded happily. "Yep, we went on a date last night. I also came to tell you to just combine The Rainbow Dash club with the club for me." Apple Bloom shook her head. "Ah don't see why not." Angel looked behind him. "Well I have to go, I'm needed elsewhere." Angel turned, walked out the door, and flew away.

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

Angel flew until he reached the Foggy Bottom Bogg. It was there he saw a big muscular green troll that was stuck in the mud and was fighting to free itself. Angel flew down to help. "Hey there big guy......WHOA!" Angel dodged one of the troll's arms. "Here stop swinging your arms, and I can help you." The troll stopped swinging and looked at Angel. "Why would a pony help me?" "It's what I do, I help any who need me. Now what's your name?" The troll smiled. "I'm Bruce, what's your name?" "I'm Angel, now give me a second to think." Angel began to think and played different ideas in his head. "I could use heat vision and quickly dry the mud. No, if I do that I risk hurting Bruce and other living things living in the mud, so bad idea. What if I used ice breath and freeze the mud? No, the same result would follow." Then Angel had an idea to help Bruce. "Are you afraid of heights?" "No, why?" Angel flew behind Bruce and put his hooves under one arm. "HERE WE GO!" Angel used his super strength and his power to fly to pull Bruce free from the mud. Once Bruce was free from the mud, Angel flew over to solid ground and sat him down. "All right, try to....ACK!" Angel was cut off by Bruce grabbing him and giving an Equestrian Famous Troll Hug. "THANK YOU, ANGEL!" "Heh, no problem." Bruce released Angel after a few minutes. "Now try to avoid the mud here. Things must get stuck here alot." "I will, thanks again." Angel flew in to the sky and flew away. But after 2 minutes of flying. Angel heard a very weak cry for help from the forest below him. "Uh oh, that sounded really weak. I'd better find them quick!" Angel used his X-ray vision and super sight to scan the forest. Until he saw the source of the cry. But who he saw made him conflicted. He was taught to avoid changlings at all costs especially the Queen. But she looked really hurt and her voice sounded so intensly weak with no sign of forced feelings. "Are you really gonna let a pony die?" Angel finally came to a decision. "NOT WHILE I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!" So he flew down into the forest to help.

Angel slowly approached the fallen queen. "What happened, are you okay?" Queen Chrysalis slowly raised her head. "Who....." "I'm Angel and I'm here to help. Now tell me what happened." "A rebellion, one of Changling servants formed a rebellion against me. And he plans on summoning DiEnd to destroy everything." After the explanation, the queen passed out. Angel used his X-ray vision and checked the queen's body. What he saw amazed him. "3 broken ribs, all 4 legs broken, and a fractured horn. There's no way I can move her without one of her ribs punctering a lung. She was mauled by something. It's amazing she lived this long. I need help with this I need......" Then an idea popped in to Angel's head. "Of course I need......" Angel inhaled deeply and used a loud yell. "BRUCE, I NEED YOUR HELP BIG GUY!" After a few minutes, Angel heard loud footsteps. And finally Bruce came through the trees. "You can yell really loud you know that?" "It's been said. I need you to carry this pony to Ponyville Hospital with me." "Why can't you do it." "She was mauled by something and I can't move her without causing more damage." Bruce looked his hands and thought for a moment. "I see what you mean." Bruce walked over and gently picked up the queen. "You lead, I'll follow." Angel flew up in to the air. "Try to keep up." Angel flew towards Ponyville with Bruce followed on the ground. Once in Ponyville, Daisy screamed when she saw Bruce. "Yeah, aaaahhh run it's a troll." Angel flew down to Daisy. "It's okay I needed his help." Angel looked back at Bruce. "Come on, it's just over here." "I hope I get a warmer welcome than I did with Daisy." Bruce followed Angel to the hospital. Twilight had just walked out from visiting Daring Do. "Hi Angel, what's with the troll and........" Twilight Sparkle saw who Bruce was carrying. "Why is Queen Chrysalis in his hands?" "I'll explain after we get her in the hospital and you get mom here fast." "Why, does Princess Celestia need to be here?"  It's about DiEnd, that's why."

It only took a few hours but Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Doctor Hooves, and Fidget were gathered in Queen Chrysalis' hospital room. Bruce was hanging from the window. Angel walked in and saw the small crowd he had called. "You're all wondering why I called you here and why the queen is in such a bad condition?" Everypony and Bruce nodded. "It must be severely important for me to make the trip from the Crystal Empire." "It is Cadance." "How severe are we talking?" Angel looked at Princess Luna. "End of everything severe, Aunt Luna." Everypony looked at each other. "I hope you all know of the tale of DiEnd?" Everypony nodded in unison. "Well from what Chrysalis was able to tell me before passing out. One of her subjects, rebelled against her. And is planning to summon DiEnd to destroy everything." "That is severe!" "You.......*groan*.....Have no idea." Angel looked at Chrysalis. "You're awake, good." "Thanks to you." Princess Cadance approached the bed. "What happened to you?" "Well after the 2nd defeat by Princess Twilight. I had alot of thinking to do. So I was going to throw in the towel. But before I left to tell Celestia, I was attacked by my first commander, Deceptor. He used power I had never seen before." "That explains how you got this way. But why would he rebel against you?" "That is the million bit question. I have no idea." Angel looked at everypony. "We're all thinking it so I will say it. We've gotta stop Deceptor from summoning DiEnd." Queen Chyrsalis laughed softly. "Summoning DiEnd? He's becoming DiEnd!"

"HE'S WHAT?!" Chrysalis looked over at Angel. "I said he's becoming DiEnd." "But I thought DiEnd was a pony?" "You really should really have those books edited. DiEnd isn't a pony, he has never been a pony. But a being of pure dark magic." Twilight stepped forward. "But what about Decade?" "Same thing only instead of pure dark magic he's pure light magic." "Of course, light and dark are always in battle with each other. No offense mom and Aunt Luna." Princess Luna looked up at Fidget. "I apologize, Fidget. I thought your arrival meant the coming of DiEnd." "It's okay. But what do we say to the others?" "Nopony else needs to know. It could start a wide spread panic. And that's the last thing we want." "Some how I knew you'd say that, Angel." "What about my friends?" Angel looked at Twilight. "I......um......I don't know, Twilight." "You should tell Rainbow Dash, Angel." Chrysalis coughed loudly. "There is more to finding Decade that I can tell you. The Decamulet is the way to gain the power of Decade." "But that has been lost for years." "Not really, Twilight Sparkle. The Amulet is in the Castle Of Two Sisters. In a chest that can be only opened by those pure of heart." "How'd it get there?" "Our mother had put it in there when Celestia and I were filly. She used to tell us the story about Decade every night before bed." "Wait, grandma was a physical being? You told me she never set hoof on the planet." "If I hadn't, you would have asked to see her." Angel laughed. "Good point, sorry." "So we gotta get the Decamulet and stop Deceptor from becoming DiEnd. There go any dates for me and RD until this is dealt with." Twilight walked up to Angel. "She'll understand, we'll need her help." Meanwhile in Manehattan Train station. Pinkie Pie had boarded the train to Ponyville. When her whole body shuttered harshly. "Whoa, I've never gotten the shutters like that before."

Angel had already told Fluttershy and Applejack everything. But now it was time to tell the one pony he had hoped to keep this from. Angel landed outside Rainbow Dash's house. He knocked on the door, and hoped that she wasn't home. But his heart sank when the door opened, and there stood the one pony he would give his life for over and over. "Hi, Angel.......Are you okay?" "Rainbow Dash, I gotta tell you something." Angel explained everything to Rainbow Dash and even told her why he was so afraid. "Angel, I have put my life on the line more than once." "But never like this. DiEnd makes Discord look like an ant with a magic ability." "This won't be the first time, something extreme has threatened everything." Angel looked in to Rainbow's eyes. "If something were to happen to you......" Rainbow Dash cut Angel off by kissing him. Angel was suprised at first but then he kissed Rainbow Dash back. Rainbow broke off the kiss and put her forehead against Angel's. "I have no idea why I just did that. But I don't regret it." Just then Angel felt something spark up inside of him. And he felt more confident in himself and his abilities. "I won't let anything happen to you or anypony." Rainbow Dash smiled at Angel. "Am I interrupting something?" The couple looked and saw Twilight Sparkle landing behind Angel. "Not really, we're ready for this." "Good, Pinkie Pie just arrived. I've never seen her so afraid before." Angel looked at Rainbow Dash then at Twilight. "Well then let's get the Decamulet and send DiEnd somewhere he'll never come back from!"

Angel, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle flew down to Golden Oaks Library were the others were waiting to save the world. Even though she was afraid, when Pinkie Pie saw Angel flying she nearly flipped. Applejack thought she saw something but wasn't sure. "Does anypony else happ'n to notice how close those two are to each other?" "You're right, Applejack. They are flying rather close to each other." When the 3 ponies landed, Pinkie ran up to Angel and started shaking his hoof. "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie what's your name?" "I'm Angel, nice to meet you." Rainbow Dash laughed as Angel got the usual Pinkie Welcome. "A'right Rainbow, start talkin'. Whut's with you an' Angel?" "What do you mean?" "Oh you know exactly what she means, dear." "You two were so close, somepony mighta thought you were joined at tha hip." "You can tell us, Rainbow Dash......If you want to." Rainbow Dash was cornered so she was gonna tell them. But before she could say anything a familiar voice yelled out to them. "WAAAAAIT, DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!" The ponies looked and saw Fidget flying as fast as she could, and a cloaked pony followed behind her. Before Fidget and the cloaked pony arrived. "I kissed Angel!" Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy looked at Rainbow Dash with suprised faces. "Ya did whut now?" "I......kissed......Angel." "You kissed Angel?" "That's what I just said." Applejack looked at Rarity then Rainbow Dash. Then another familiar voice spoke up. "Well I don't know either of you well enough to tell you if that's a good thing." Fidget and the cloaked pony had arrived. Fidget was trying her best to catch her breath. Twilight heard the voice of the cloaked pony. "No way, is that....." The mysterious pony pulled back the hood. And revealed......"SUNSET SHIMMER (http://fav.me/d77nn9f)!" Sunset Shimmer smiled and saluted. "Did you miss me?" "How'd you get here? I thought the doorway was still closed." "It's funny what happens when Princess Celestia forces the door open. And asks you to help save the world. And I thought it would help me find redemption."

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

"So I guess we're ready?" Applejack began looking around. "What are you looking for AJ?" "Ah told a very good friend o' mine about what we're doin'. An' she said she'd be here when we left." Just then there was a crack of thunder and a flash of lightning. " There she is." Applejack pointed to the right. Everypony turned and saw a mare walking towards them with a small battle hammer in her mouth. She had a light brown coat and a dirty blonde mane (http://fav.me/d766d55). "Everypony this is Mjolna." Mjolna walked up next to Applejack and she sat her hammer down. "Nice to meet you all." Angel smiled at Mjolna. "Mjolna the Queen Of Storms?!" Mjolna laughed at Angel. "Yep, the only Earth Pony in Equestria that can walk in the sky with the pegasi." "So now we're ready." The group left Ponyville and made their way through the Everfree Forest. And stood in front of the Castle Of Two Sisters. "Here we are this is where we make a stand." Pinkie Pie tapped Angel on the back. Angel looked at Pinkie. "If we win I'm gonna throw a party." "I'll be there." "I know you will. Because it'll be celebrating you and Rainbow Dash." Angel smiled and laughed. "Ok, then I'll definately be there." Mjolna and Pinkie both shuddered. "You have a Pinkie Sense too, A Mjolna Sense?!" "If you wanna call it that. But I feel an ever growing dark power drawing near. I suggest you all ready yourselves." Angel looked over at Rainbow Dash. And Rainbow Dash looked at Angel. "Stay close to me, Twilight, or Mjolna and you'll be just fine." Rainbow nodded in agreement. Then the group entered the castle with determination of finding the Decamulet and stopping DiEnd.

Edited by ANGEL

Everypony branched out to cover more ground. Angel was with Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Fidget. Applejack was with Mjolna, Rarity, and Fluttershy. Sunset Shimmer was with Pinkie Pie. "Any idea what this Decamulet looks like?" "No idea Fidget. But mom said it would be in a chest." "Great, that shouldn't too hard, not." In the Library, Pinkie shuttered even more than before. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine my Pinkie sense seems to be nearly happening more often." Sunset Shimmer turned to Pinkie. "Has it done that before?" "No, never." In Celestia and Luna's bedroom, Mjolna looked at Applejack. "AJ, I feel the power and it's closer than it was before." "How much closer?" "If I had to guess. I'd say......" Then the ceiling of the castle was ripped off. "RIGHT ON TOP OF US!" Angel looked up and saw his enemy, DiEnd. It really did have a demon mask. Angel looked at Rainbow Dash who was cowering in fear. Instinctively, Angel flew up to attack. But he wasn't prepared for what happened next. He stopped in front of DiEnd and was knocked in to the ground by some invisible force. "I have heard of you, Angel" when DiEnd spoke his voice was deep and demonic. Rainbow Dash ran up to Angel and helped him up. Angel saw something beneath a rug. So he used his X-ray vision and couldn't believe what he saw. "Has it been under our hooves this whole time?" So Angel busted a hole in the floor and pulled up a small chest.

Angel opened the small chest and saw what they had come for. Rainbow Dash's smile faded when she saw the contents of the chest. "A chain? We rely on a chain to save us?!" "Maybe if I put it on it'll transform." Angel put the chain around his neck. But the chain did nothing. "I don't understand, this was supposed to save us." Angel pulled the chain off and sat it in the chest. "Fine, I'll do it myself." Angel flew up to DiEnd but again was swatted away. But Angel didn't stop he kept flying at DiEnd and was smacked away everytime. "Give up you, worm." "NOT ON YOUR LIFE!" Rainbow Dash picked up the chain and held it close to her heart. Angel fell to the ground. He stumbled when he got up. "Angel, please stop!" "No way, I'm not stopping until he's gone. And everypony is safe. Especially you." "You'll die, Angel!" "At least I went out fighting. Because I love you, Rainbow Dash." Suddenly the chain started glowing a white light. "What's happening?" "3, 2, 1, READY!" The chain became an amulet with a purple D in a shield. "No, that's the....." "Decamulet!" The other ponies raced to where Angel was. "There's great light power coming from that necklace!" Angel walked slowly to Rainbow Dash. "I got this, Rainbow." Angel kissed Rainbow Dash quickly. Then Rainbow Dash put the necklace around Angel's neck. "Go get 'im!" Angel smiled at Rainbow Dash. Then the Decamulet started spinning around, Angel's neck. And a purple light shined brightly. When the light faded, Angel no longer stood before Rainbow Dash. It was somepony else, with a black coat, purple hair, and beautiful green eyes. "DECADE!" Decade turned to DiEnd. "Let's wrap this up, shall we?"

(edited)

"I can't belive what I'm seeing! It's him, it's really Decade!" DiEnd shot an energy ball from his mouth at Decade and Rainbow Dash. "Please, you don't expect that to hurt me do you?" "Maybe not you but it will hurt that mare behind you." Decade glanced behind him at Rainbow Dash. "You don't need to be afraid. You're with me." Decade simply reached up and stopped the energy ball. Then he guided it to his mouth and swallowed it. "Whoo, that didn't really have any flavor but.....*burp* Excuse me, it did hit the spot!" Decade flew up in front of DiEnd. "Now let's get down to business, my host body has a bright future with that mare down there." DiEnd went to hit Decade in the face but his hoof was knocked away and he was hit instead. "Come now, that was far too slow." DiEnd tried again but the same result followed. As the two stallions fought in the sky. Applejack ran up to Rainbow Dash who was watching the fight with a smile on her face. "Are ya a'right, sugarcube?" Rainbow Dash looked at Applejack. "Yeah, I'm fine." Both ponies watched the fight. "All right, I'm afraid it's time to quit horsing around. And such a shame too, I do enjoy horsing around." Decade put his right hoof in front of DiEnd. "Good bye!" And a huge beam of rainbow energy blasted DiEnd in to oblivion. "And please, do forget to write." Decade sighed and turned around. "Ooh you guy's aren't going to get your security deposit back." Then he extended both hooves foreward. "Let's do the time warp, again!" The ponies watched a giant clock face appear. And the hands started going backwards. "What's he doing?" Then the ground rumbled and the roof appeared over the ponies' heads. Almost like it was never removed in the first place. Then a hole opened up and Decade dropped through then the hole closed up. Landing in front of Rainbow Dash, and Applejack. Rainbow Dash started running up to Decade but stopped when he held up a hoof. "Hey, buddy your mare is wanting you. Thanks for the ride, it was fun while it lasted." Decade took off the Decamulet and in a whirlwind Angel returned.

Angel and Rainbow Dash kissed then hugged and the others got in to it too. All hugging Angel laughing and smiling. Then there was a bright light at the top of the staircase. When it faded, there was an Alicorn standing at the top of the stairs. Her mane was long and a dark red, her coat was white, and beautiful blue eyes (http://fav.me/d4ln2vj). Angel and the others just stared at her. "Hello Angel, it's nice to finally meet you." Angel was stunned in suprise. "How do you know know my name?" "I am Queen Lauren, the one who you call grandma." All but Angel and Fidget bowed before Queen Lauren. "Why are you here?" "To thank you for saving this universe. I worked hard on it." Angel smiled at his grandmother. "I had to there's somepony here that I love." Angel got Rainbow Dash to stand up. "This is Rainbow Dash, and I love her very much." "H.....Hi....." Queen Lauren smiled at Rainbow Dash. "I'm not only here to thank you for saving the universe. I'm here to take the Decamulet with me." "Won't we need Decade again?" "With DiEnd completely erased from existance. There is no reason for it to remain here." Lauren looked at Sunset Shimmer who was peeking up at her. "As for you, Sunset Shimmer. Your need for redemption is no longer needed. You have redeemed yourself here and now with your new friends. You are welcome to remain here in Equestria." Sunset raised her head and tears streaming down her cheeks. "THANK YOU!" Queen Lauren then looked at Applejack. "Applejack, I have a message for you from your parents." Applejack's head shot up. "They say they love you and keep taking care of Apple Bloom." "Th....thank you." The Decamulet flew from Angel's side to Lauren's side. "I must go now. Goodbye, Angel." And in another bright light both Queen Lauren and the Decamulet had disappeared. All the ponies rose up and looked at each other. "What happens now?" "I'm still stuck here you know." Angel looked at Rainbow Dash and smiled. "I know what we're doing." "What?" "We're going out on another date." "HEY!" "After Pinkie's party anyhow." The ponies and Fidget made their way out of the castle. What lies ahead is a mystery. But what ever it is will be beaten.

ADVENTURE 01, COMPLETE.

To be continued in ADVENTURE 02.

5 months have passed since the defeat of DiEnd. But during those 5 months, a devil named Tirek was defeated by Twilight Sparkle and her friends. The Golden Oaks Library was destroyed in the battle. But thanks to the Friendship Chest a castle rose on the edge of Ponyville for Princess Twilight. But because of this the universe became 2. One with the hero, Angel. The other without him (the one you see every Saturday). Something became known to Angel when he tried to help defeat Tirek. Because of all the sorrow in the air because of the loss of their talents, Angel lost his abilities. But upon Tirek's defeat, the happiness and talents returned as did Angel's abilities. Now things were peaceful in Ponyville, because of Angel and Princess Twilight. Rainbow Dash still had hopes of joining the Wonderbolts. But ever since she fell in love with Angel she began to reconsider the thought. Angel was flying through the sky looking for a shop that had something Rainbow Dash would love as a gift, to celebrate their 5 month anniversary. He smiled as he watched the ponies point up at him. Then he came to Ditzy with a letter held up to her face. So Angel flew down to see if he could help her. "Hi Ditzy." Ditzy looked up at Angel. "Hi Angel, can you help me?" "Well that is my job." Ditzy gave Angel the letter. "This says to Applejack. But there's already mail here." Angel laughed and gave the letter back to Ditzy. That's because you're at Sugarcube Corner." "WHOOPS! I NEED TO GET THIS TO SWEET APPLE ACRES! Thanks, Angel." Angel smiled at Ditzy. "Anytime." Both Angel and Ditzy flew in opposite directions.

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

Angel found a shop he'd seen once or twice on his regular patrols. So he flew down to the shop and looked through the window. "Hmmm....No......no.....no...." Then he saw the perfect thing for the perfect mare. It was a cloud wood carving shaped like a heart, and instead of an arrow going through, it was lightning bolt. Carved in the heart it said "All the lightning in the world, could never make me stop loving you." Angel pulled out his change purse from his bag. "100 Gold Bits, for that?! Totally worth it!" Angel walked inside the shop. After having a short conversation with the store clerk, Angel took the heart and left the shop. "Well, I've got Rainbow Dash a present. Now to find her and give it to her." Angel flew in to the sky and scanned with super sight. He found her asleep on a cloud over the Carousel Boutique. "There she is!" Angel flew to the sleeping Rainbow Dash with his present in hoof. When he got there he wasn't sure if he wanted to wake her. "Rainbow Dash, I've got you a present." Dash slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "Hi Angel, what's up?" Angel gave the carving to Rainbow Dash. "I love it, Angel!" Rainbow Dash hugged Angel then kissed him. "I was a little worried it wasn't cool enough for you." "It's not cool, it's awesome!" Angel laughed at his marefriend. "I'm sorry, I forgot there was a difference." "A huge difference. Are we still good for tonight?" "Of course we are!" Rainbow Dash smiled at Angel. "It's your turn to pick where we go this time, Rainbow." "Oh that'll be fun."

After giving Rainbow Dash her gift. Angel flew off to see if anypony needed help. He flew to Sweet Apple Acres to see if Applejack needed any help. Angel knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. Then he saw Applejack out working in the orchards. "Duh Angel, they're always out working by this time." Applejack bucked a tree but for some reason the apples didn't fall. AJ checked the apples to make sure they were all red and ready. So she bucked it again and nothing happened. "Whut in...." "Hey, Applejack need any help?" Applejack looked towards her house, and saw Angel. "Ah actually do, this tree won't drop it's apples fer some reason." Angel looked up at the apples. "They're all red. Let me try something." Angel inhaled and used a small bit of super breath. The apples in the tree fell in to the apple bucket. "Well Ah'll be, all they needed was a bit of Angel Wind. An' they fell right in. Thank ya kindly, Angel." "Not a problem, Applejack." Applejack began pushing the dirt with her hoof. "Did you need something else?" Applejack smiled at Angel. "Have ya asked 'er yet?" "I will, Applejack. Just not yet, it's too soon." "Well Ah hope ya have a way to make 'er remember it." Angel smiled happily. "Trust me, I do. There are some ponies that believe they owe me a favor. But when I tell them, they don't. They just won't listen. But when I do, you mares'll be there, I promise." "Wow, Angel. That's really nice of ya to do that."

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

Just then Angel heard a cry for help. It sounded like it came from Fluttershy's home. "I gotta go! Fluttershy sounded like she needs me." "A'right, see you later." Angel nodded and flew away at super speed. "He won't do Rainbow Dash no wrong. Now back ta work fer me." At Fluttershy's home, a tree had fallen trapping a family bunnies in their den. Not even the big bear could move it. "Oh, please hold on my friends. Help should be here soon." Angel landed in front of Fluttershy's home. "Fluttershy?" "Back here, please hurry!" Angel ran behind the house and saw the fallen tree. "Angel, thank Celestia you're here! There's a family of bunnies trapped in their den." Angel nodded to Fluttershy. "Right, I'll need you to stay back here." Angel walked over to the tree. "If you bunnies can hear me. Don't move and I'll have you out in no time." Then Angel positioned himself and lifted the tree. "Are there any homes behind this den?" "No." Angel flew behind the den and gently sat the tree down. Then he flew in front of the den. "All right bunnies, fall in. I need to check you all for any injuries." Since every creature at Fluttershy's knew and trusted Angel. The bunnies did what he said. "All righty then. This won't hurt at all." Angel used his X-ray vision and checked each bunny. "All right, you're all fine." One of the younger bunnies pushed an apple to Angel. "Is this for me?" The little bunny nodded and smiled. "Thank you, I was getting abit hungry."

After Angel had finished his apple, he heard Pinkie Pie call his name. "Angel, I need your help!" "I need to go, Pinkie needs me." "Oh my, please be careful." Angel smiled and took off flying towards Sugarcube Corner. "This didn't sound like Pinkie's usual party emergency. This sounded really important. I'd better step it up!" In an instant Angel went to super sonic. At Sugarcube Corner, some cake dough had went a little crazy because Pinkie accidently knocked some quick rising yeast in to the mix, when she reached for the egg-beater. Both Mr and Mrs. Cake plus Pinkie Pie had gotten out safely. Angel landed next to Mrs. Cake and went to work to find out what they needed him for. "What's wrong?" Pinkie pointed at Sugarcube Corner. "PONY EATING DOUGH!" "Not what I meant." "The twins are still inside, we can't get to them!" Angel used his X-ray vision and spotted the 2 foals in their crib crying. "I see them, you'll have to forgive me though." Angel flew up, busted a window and flew inside. It wasn't long until he found the twins. "Hey guys, it's me." Angel picked Pumpkin and Pound Cake up and flew out the same way he came in. He flew flew down and gave the twins to their parents. "2 down, 1 to go." Angel flew to the open door. And began pulling the dough out with his mouth. Then flew up in to the air and began to mold the dough in to a giant ball. Once Angel was sure he had it all, he used heat vision and cooked the dough. Then he flew under the ball and gently guided the ball to the ground. "Now for a limited time, Sweet Bread." Angel flew off to Canterlot to get ready for his date with Rainbow Dash.

Princess Twilight Sparkle was walking through her castle's library. Which was nearly stocked up with spell books, protection scrolls, and monster guides. When Rainbow Dash came in through the window. "Hey Twilight, can I ask you something?" "Of course you can. What is it?" Rainbow Dash blushed slightly. "It's about Angel. He's done so much for me since the whole DiEnd fight." Twilight used a Teleport Spell and teleported a chair for Rainbow Dash to sit in. "Go on, I'm listening." Rainbow sat down in the chair. "Well part of me wants to drop the whole Wonderbolts thing for him. But the other part wants me to keep going. What do I do?" Twilight remembered that silly Ditzy accidently gave her a letter for Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash, Ditzy accidently gave me a letter to you from the Wonderbolts." Again, Twilight used the Teleport Spell and teleported a letter in front of Rainbow Dash. Who took the letter and opened it. Rainbow Dash read it to herself. "I don't believe this. Is this real?" Twilight nodded in approval. "They really don't want me." "Aw, I'm......." "BECAUSE I'M TOO GOOD FOR THEM!" Rainbow Dash smiled and jumped up and down in her chair. "What?" "They don't want me because, I'm too good for them! Spitfire even said she saw how much I was holding back in the Wonderbolts Academy. They don't wanna be the ones to hold me back." Twilight took the letter and read it. "I can't believe it, I'm better than the greatest fliers in all of Equestria!" Rainbow Dash then realized something. "Nothing's holding me back.....I can go with Angel without worrying!" Twilight couldn't believe it. It was all right there in black and white. "I'm really happy for you, Rainbow Dash." Then a photo fell from the envelope. Twilight used her magic and picked it up. "Rainbow Dash, you should see this." Rainbow stopped celebrating long enough to see the photo. "WHOA, AN AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO! Signed by all of the Wonderbolts!"

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

Later that night, Angel was flying with Rainbow Dash held close, to Manehattan. "Tell me again, why we're going to Manehattan on our Anniversary Date?" Rainbow Dash sighed deeply. "To watch a friend of mine from back when I was a filly. He sent me a letter saying he heard that I fell in love with somepony. And he wanted to meet the one who did it." "This friend have a name?" "His name is Flash, one of the fastest Earth Ponies in Equestria." "Like me?" "No, he's just fast when it comes to sports." Angel couldn't help but notice the sound of Rainbow's voice. "What's up, you're hiding something." Rainbow Dash looked in to Angel's eyes. "I got a letter from The Wonderbolts." "Oh, are they letting you join?" "No, they said they didn't want me. Because they didn't wanna hold back the only pegasus in Equestria, who is better than they are." Angel's mouth dropped open in shock. "Wow, I knew you were good but for the Wonderbolts to say you were better than they are, that's insanely awesome." Rainbow Dash smiled and kissed Angel. "Thank you. Have I ever told you that I feel the most happy when I'm with you?" "You did just now."Rainbow Dash laughed and playfully pushed on Angel. "I can't tell you the last time I was this happy." "Last time I was this happy was when I met you, Rainbow Dash." Rainbow smiled and snuggled closer to Angel.

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

Angel and Rainbow Dash arrived at the Manehattan Sports Center. It had a wide open outdoor sports arena. With a race track, weight lifting, a little area for pegasi to do wing push-ups, and a set of practice dummies for Earth Ponies to work on strengthing their bucking skill. Flash was a white stallion with a short blonde mane, and a white shirt with FLASH in big red letters. He really was fast, he had just ran around the race track in 5 minutes and ran up to the loving couple. "Rainbow Dash, is that really you?" Rainbow laughed and hugged Flash. "Do you know any other mares with a rainbow mane?" Flash hugged Rainbow Dash. "Not really no." Then Flash saw Angel and released Rainbow Dash. "You've gotta be kidding me?" Angel was slightly offended. "Were you expecting Prince Blueblood?" "Thankfully no, that dude can't do half a lap. Or even start a lap without totally wimping out over the dirt track. Or worrying about sweating." Flash went to Angel and shook his hoof. "I'm Flash." "I'm Angel." Flash stopped shaking Angel's hoof. "So you fell for a super hero? How'd you two meet?" "A store was on fire, and I had tried to save a family but burned my leg. Then Angel flies in, saves the family, and puts out the fire with ice breath." Flash laughed at the story. "So how long have you two been going out?" "Five months, today." "5 months, and he hasn't asked you to marry him?" "I don't plan on doing it. It's much too soon."

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

After meeting Flash, the rest of the night was uneventful. The next morning was a funny one. Angel woke up and got out of bed. "That was a great date." "I agree, you and Flash got along great. Not to mention these Royal Matresses are almost like clouds, almost." Angel's eyes widened in horror, he slowly turned around and saw Rainbow Dash in his bed. "Oh no, did we......" "Sleep together, yes we did." Angel began to sweat. "No......We didn't.....you know?" "Sweet Celestia, no. You offered for me to stay here when I nearly fell from your side because I was so tired from being out so late. You helped me get in to your bed, and I was out like a light." Angel relaxed a little and went over to Rainbow Dash. "So what're we gonna do?" "We're gonna try to get you home without anypony noticing you were never there." "Good idea, I don't want that kind of attention." Angel kissed Rainbow Dash. "You know we should really discuss something." "Whoa, whoa there buddy. Isn't a bit early to be thinking about having a foal?" "Oh, ha ha very funny. I was thinking more about moving in together." Rainbow smiled happily. "Um, would you like to move in with me, Angel?" "I would love to, Rainbow Dash." Angel and Rainbow Dash kissed again. Then Princess Celestia walked in. The couple stopped kissing and looked to Celestia. "Oh good you're still here, Rainbow Dash. I just got an urgent letter from Twilight Sparkle. She said there are really dark clouds over Ponyville. And they need you both." Rainbow Dash's expression got serious. "Tornado Weather." "I don't think anypony will care that we slept together."

Edited by ANGEL

Both Angel and Rainbow Dash flew out of Canterlot Castle and headed to Ponyville. "I'm gonna need to step it up, Rainbow Dash." "I was hoping you'd say that!" In a matter of minutes, Rainbow Dash preformed a Sonic Rainboom and zoomed past Angel. "I almost forgot she could do that." Angel went super sonic and caught up with Rainbow Dash. In Ponyville, Twilight Sparkle had put up a barrier around the town and her castle. Then something unbelievable happened, a red tornado touched down outside the barrier. "It's red, but there's no way that can happen?!" Twilight kept her shield up protecting everypony in town. Something unbelievable happened, the tornado grew arms and firey red eyes. "I've never heard of this before." The tornado monster began bashing the barrier with it's arms. "Ugh, wow that's powerful." Luckily Angel and Rainbow Dash had arrived in time. "What in the name of Celestia is that?" "No idea, but it's gotta be stopped." The beast kept bashing the barrier, and Twilight felt the strain on her body begin. "I dunno if I can keep this up." Angel flew in front of the monster. "Hey buddy, those are my friends you're trying to hurt, GET LOST!" Angel used super breath and pushed the tornado monster away from the barrier. "Angel, I'm gonna try to cut the wind feed from the sky." Rainbow Dash flew in to the tornado. "All right, you're going down." Rainbow Dash flew up towards the sky. "Weird, I should be having trouble with the wind. But there's no wind at all in here." Angel was doing what he could to keep the monster away from Ponyville. Out of no where came a female voice. "I'm gonna make Twilight Sparkle suffer. And you're in my way!" "That sounded like Sunset Shimmer." Angel used super sight and looked in to town. He saw Sunset Shimmer next to Twilight helping her remain strong. "Come on, Twilight! You can totally keep going!" "No, I can't.....It's too much." Sunset Shimmer growled angrily. "You're really gonna make me do this aren't you?" Sunset Shimmer backed away from Twilight and her horn began glowing with blue magic. "What......are you.....doing?" Sunset Shimmer closed her eyes. "DARKNESS BEGONE!" Sunset Shimmer opened her eyes and fired a magical beam in to the barrier. Twilight felt most of the strain vanish. "I'm helping you, Twilight." Rainbow Dash reached the sky and began flying in the opposite direction of the wind. The tornado faded away but something flew out of the center in to the horizon. "What was that?'

(edited)

Angel landed next to Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. "Sunset have you been here the whole time?" "Of course I have, I was helping Twilight keep the barrier up." Angel used his X-ray vision on Sun. Then he poked her with his hoof. "Are you okay?" "Either I'm losing my mind, or we've got another rogue Changling." Rainbow Dash landed next to Angel. "You're not losing your mind and I don't think it's a Changling either." "What do you mean?" "I mean a caught a glimpse of some.....thing as it flew out of the tornado. It was red, had big bat wings, and it had fire for hair." Twilight knew what it was immediatly. But that was impossible. "I think I know what she's talking about." Angel was curious to know what this new enemy was. "What is it, Twilight?" "A being known as Devil Shimmer (http://fav.me/d6gg5jx), but she was Sunset Shimmer. And she was beaten by her removing the Element Of Magic." "No, not her. Please tell me you're joking." Twilight looked at Sunset Shimmer. "I'm sorry, but it is her." Sunset Shimmer dropped to her knees and put 2 hooves on her head. "I've had nightmares about Devil devouring me, or destroying everything and everyone I care about." Tears began running down Sunset Shimmer's face. "Why won't she leave me alone!" Angel walked up to Sunset Shimmer and hugged her. "Hey, it'll be alright." "No it won't, she'll destroy us all." "That's what they said about DiEnd. Remember what happened to him?" "You became Decade and erased him." "Exactly, now I may not be able to become Decade ever again. But I will erase Devil Shimmer."

Edited by ANGEL