Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure The Adventures Of Angel, The Superstallion

ANGEL33

(edited)

Sunset Shimmer kept crying while Angel hugged her. "Angel, we need to find out what we're gonna do." Angel waved his hoof at Rainbow Dash. "Not now, Rainbow. She needs this, so let her get it out of her system." Sunset Shimmer squeezed Angel tightly but nothing he couldn't handle. "Angel?" "Yes, Sun?" Sunset Shimmer pulled away from Angel. "Go with Rainbow Dash, I'll be all right." "Are you sure?" Sunset wiped the tears from her eyes. "Yeah." "Well then go to Pinkie Pie, she'll have you cheered up in no time." "Okay, thank you." Angel smiled and nodded. "Bon Bon (http://fav.me/d5e6fcq), would you mind taking Sunset Shimmer to Pinkie Pie?" "Sure, come with me Sunset." Bon Bon and Sunset Shimmer both began walking to Sugarcube Corner. "All right, Rainbow Dash. Let's get me moved in with you so we can properly handle the situation afterwards." Twilight perked up. "You're moving with each other?" "Yes we are." "I can use my magic to teleport your stuff to Rainbow Dash's house." "Thanks, Twilight!" "It's no problem for me. I've been practicing teleporting multiple objects. So it should be no problem for me." "I dunno, Rainbow Dash. She said 'should' like she has no idea." "HEY!" "I'm only kidding, Twilight. I know you can do it."

Edited by ANGEL

(edited)

As Angel, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle were gathering what few things Angel owned. And put them in a special circle with a star in the center (http://fav.me/d6ipc1y). Rainbow Dash found a strange purple guitar (http://fav.me/d19gbq2). "What's this?" "I see you found my guitar, Nevan." Rainbow Dash looked Nevan over. Twilight came up to Angel. "Did you say Nevan, as in the famous lightning witch?" Angel smiled and nodded. "Why did you name it that?" "Play her and find out, Rainbow Dash." Rainbow Dash positioned Nevan and started playing the intro to a rock song she liked called 'Thunderstruck.' And within seconds Nevan began to emit purple sparks of electricity. Which became small bolts of lightning. Rainbow Dash stopped playing and Nevan stopped emitting electricity. "Whoa, that was awesome!" Twilight Sparkle was impressed. "I didn't know instruments could have a spell like that put on them." "They can't." "Huh?" "Nevan The Guitar originally belonged to Nevan The Lightning Witch herself." "No way, I never knew that!" Angel laughed loudly. "No suprise, they never mention a famous pony's hobbies. Nevan built this guitar and sealed abit of her lightning inside. Now whenever it's played you get the lightning show." "Why did she build it?" "To play for orphans and make them happy. Though she only played soft songs with it. The orphans loved it when Nevan played for them."

Edited by ANGEL

• 3 weeks later...

Rainbow Dash placed the Nevan in the circle and stood next to Angel. "Ok, is this everything?" "Almost, I can't forget this." Angel placed his copy of Daring Do And The Quest For The Sapphire Statue in the circle. "All right then, stand back everypony." Angel gently pushed Rainbow Dash back and stood in front of her. "Hey, she said 'everypony.' That means you too." Angel smiled and backed up a little still shielding Rainbow. Twilight inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. Her horn began to sparkle and glow brightly. The spell circle began to glow. "She's doing it!" "Ssh, she may need to focus on what she's doing." Twilight began to strain a bit. Then in a flash of light, Angel's stuff was gone. "There we go, it should be on the other spell circle at Rainbow Dash's house." "Thanks, Twilight." Just then Cyclone busted in to the room. "Angel, hurry your mother needs to speak with you, it's urgent!" Angel looked Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle. "Come on, for mom to send Cyclone it must be serious."

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Angel, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Twilight ran in to the throne room, where Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor waited. "MOM!" "Angel, good you're in time!" "For what?" Just then a breeze blew in to the room. Then there was this strange sound, it sounded as if something was grinding against something (http://zedge.net/r1044019?src=ios&v=2.1.1). Then a light blue sphere started slowly materialize in the center of the room. "What's that?" Once the sphere fully materialized the sound stopped, and the sphere popped like a bubble. And in place of the bubble was the Lord Of Time, Minuette with a black box with strange glowing blue writing in front of her. "Minuette, it's so nice to see you." "Hello, Princess Celestia. I have the Legend Lock, like you wanted." "I hope it wasn't too hard to get." "Getting it, no. But getting to the point in space and time, where it was hidden was hard." Princess Celestia smiled and laughed. "Well don't worry, it only has the power to lock one last time. Then it fades from existance, forever." Twilight then remembered a story from when she was still young. About a lock that gave a pony the power of 2 Alicorn and stacked it on top of the ponies current abilities. But that was supposed to be only a bedtime story. But Minuette had it in a box in front of her. So many old stories are turning out to be real. "Will there be anything else?" "No that's all, Minuette."

Edited by ANGEL