Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your favorite YouTube gamer(s)?

KonohaLegend

My favorite youtube gamers are PewDiePie, Mastermax888, Tobuscus, and ModerWarNegro.  Out of these four, Mastermax888 is my current overall favorite.

• Brohoof 1

My favorites would be Husky Starcraft and Rival xfactor I really like both of these guys because they give good insight into the games they play and have a good sense of humor :)

• Brohoof 1

PewDiePie ftw. I was a fan of Tobuscus first, but then I got into PewDiePie after my friends recommended it, and from him and Cry playing Portal, I got into him. I love Cry though, mainly his Bioshock Infinite playthrough.

(edited)

Joshscorcher is one of the very few I'm subscribed to, but he seems like such a great guy. He's also a brony, so that's a plus. A military brony.

But as for the more major ones, Game Grumps is pretty damn hilarious.

Edited by Mars Brownie
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Markiplier is definitely my favourite, he has a great voice and he seems like such a good guy. I also like Yamimash a lot. I've never really been a huge fan of Pewdie Pie (not hating). :)

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Markiplier by an absolute mile. He is humble, witty, knows what it is to be yourself; and I can always laugh while watching him. He prioritises playing indie horror games, and his reactions are always hilarious. You can tell there isn't even a single ounce of scripting in his performances - some players like Pewdie are so scripted it becomes annoying to watch. Markiplier goes with the flow and does whatever the hell he does, and it just so happens to be hilarious. He also doesn't flip from swarms of PewdiePie fans commenting on his videos saying "Omg you copied PewdiePie! Stop LPing you dumbass!" and fans of Markiplier are always on good terms with each other because his way of playing creates loyalty.

He's also one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He stated during a playthrough of SCP Containment Breach that he's not a Brony, but he doesn't mind at all what Bronies do; "They do what they do, that's fine by me!"

Yeah, props to Markiplier! Here's one of his more recent playthroughs, it's super funny (even when it's not a horror game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9WMpXuko-Q

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 2

I like NerdCubed, EatMyDiction1, UberHaxorNova, Kootra, SSoHPKC, and some others that I can't be bothered to think of right now. I can't stand PewDiePie because of his immature fandom and his awful humor (''LOL IF I SCREAM ENOUGH IT WILL BE FUNNY XDD'').

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I used to watch Pewdiepie, I'm pretty sure he was the first gameplay commentator I actually subscribed to.  If I remember correctly it was because I enjoyed his Amnesia reactions. I grew tired of his commentary pretty fast though. He's far more interesting when he Vlogs than he is when he commentates gameplay.

Currently I mostly watch Seananners and Rooster Teeth which are both great. I don't think I'll ever get sick of them. Particularly Seananners; not only is he an exceptionally skilled gamer but he's also just an awesome guy. 

Disregard everything above. I am my favourite Youtuber

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"HEY, I'm grump!"

"I'm not so grump!"

"And we're the Game Grumps!"

I like these guys because they seem to play some of my favorite retro games.

Also, because of their humor.

Despite them not reading tutorials 90 percent of the time, that is what makes the show, to me at least...

Oh, and I almost forgot AVGN... his partner Mike Matei is a great artist!

Edited by SUPERFOX5
  • Brohoof 1

Definitely Raocow.  Been subbed to him for years.

Daily updates, and a super awesome dude.

Also, Kikoskia, Protonjon (when he actually uploads), Retsupurae, and HuskyStarcraft / PsyStarcraft.

i'm going for TheRadBrad on this one.

i like his way of commentary and he has a way to do walkthroughs that i didn't see anyone else do.

there is (almost) no gameplay cutscenes lost in his walkthroughs, since he tries to not talk over them. 

he also has a segment where he playes scary indie games wich i find highly enjoyable XD

also,i just don't like the humor of people like pewdiepie or tobuscus, i just don't seem to get it i guess

I have been following Athene and AVGN for about as long as they have been on YouTube. Recently I have started to follow Kripparrian and HuskyStarcraft but Athene takes the cake.

I really enjoy PeanutButterGamer's videos, especially his Minecraft Hardcore series, a cool guy! Always entertaining. I also watch JonTron/GameGrumps. Those are the gamer channels I mostly watch.

(edited)

I don't really watch too many gamers on YouTube. But I do love Game Grumps, mostly for Jon (JonTronShow FTW). My favourite playthrough of theirs is definitely Goof Troop :D

I also watch some ChaoticMonki (Cry) vids, although I only really got interested in his playthroughs of Corpse Party and The Walking Dead. His voice is adorable :3

Penguinz0 is another one I watch, although have lost a little interest in. His humour is nipple-

UberHaxorNova and Sp00n are probably my second favourites behind Game Grumps. Them playing GMod is frickin' hilarious xD

NerdCubed is also another one. Whether I enjoy his videos or not depends on what type it is. I mostly watch his "Nerd Plays", "Nerd Plays Simulators" and "Nerd Challenges" videos. I also follow his Dad's channel.

TotalBiscuit (The Cynical Brit) is one I got into fairly recently. I found him through YouTube's "Featured" page, with his "WTF is... The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct" video. I enjoy all of his WTF is videos, and I also enjoy watching his Content Patch videos.

And if I want to watch Austrailians play pony games/mods, Mach5Gaming is where I'll go.

I used to watch PewDiePie, but he's just lost that comedic tether with me. His videos do seem to be just him screaming and talking about random stuff that I don't find relatable. And Tobuscus is just flat-out boring :/

Edited by LMW-YBC

Oh, without a doubt it is Markiplier.  Seriously, his voice is just awesome, and his reaction is always enjoyable.  (Not to mention he doesn't ruin a story line like PewDiePie with child-like-humor :P)

The other reason.... (Pink mustache)
markiplier____speedpaint__by_dementing-d

• Brohoof 3

My favorite Youtube gamers are:

Pewdiepie

ChaoticMonki (Cry)

CinnamonToastKen (Ken)

42kgaming

TheRadBrad

Two Best Friends Play

wub.png  

(edited)

I think Pewdiepie's okay, but I like Markiplier and Yamimash better, especially when they team up! LDShadowLady and TheRadBrad are fun to watch as well!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

These are my top ten favourite YouTube Gamers

10:Pewdiepie

9:InvaseybleGaming

8:Theashwindy

7:Ssundee

6:Thesyndicateproject

5:Skydoesminecraft

4:MinnesotaBurns

3:ChaoticMonki

2:Jeromeasf

1:TheBajanCanadian

I'm more of a KSIOlajideBT guy. Even though he's not been uploading as much as he used to last year, some of his vids are really hilarious.

I'll also be giving XboxAhoy a mention. What he does is CoD weapon guides, where he tells some facts about the weapon, it's ingame stats and the build that he used with it. He also does other vids too, but the weapon guides are his main ones.

Not a single mention of Niichts? Bronies, I am disappoint.

Niichts, or STAR_, is an amazingly funny gamer. He mainly does TF2, but has an alternate channel where he plays a bunch of other games. He and Jerma do a bunch of stuff together, most of which leave me in a laughter-induced coma. He's also very good at analyzing the game, and I've learned a lot from him.

(edited)

When you say "gamers" I'm not sure whether you're limiting that to let's plays or what, but I'll assume it applies to any channel that is centered on gaming. Me, I prefer reviews and analysis shows over let's plays...I'd rather play a game myself than watch someone else do it, but that's just me.

Anyway, I find Yuriofwind appealing for some reason. Guy's voice is just hilarious. Each of his shows - from Gaming Mysteries to Obscure Gaming to Bullshit Creepypasta Storytime - is entertaining and informative.

MatthewPatrick13's Game Theory is also a pretty sweet show. He's also got a voice that cracks me up for some reason.

I like Extra Credits as well, though I don't like the guy's pitch-altered voice. Makes him sound like Terrence from South Park.

Lastly, I'll throw in Noah Antwiler, a.k.a. Spoony. For as bucked up as the guy's personal life is, his Counter Monkey bit always keeps me entertained and gives me a longing to toss around some dice once again...man, it's been too long. His regular game reviews are pretty good as well, though they seem to be a love-it-or-hate-it deal with many.

Edited by Lowline

The Game Grumps, the Yogscast, Two Best Friends Play, AKSPartanKiller, Tobuscus, and ThePwnStar4hire are my favorites. I also tried getting into Pewdiepie, but I find him too irritating with too few funny moments to compensate.