Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your favorite YouTube gamer(s)?

KonohaLegend

Ahh, not enough Cr1TiKaL love in this topic :D

1. Cr1TiKaL (You might just know him as penguinz0)

2. Pewdiepie

3. UberHaxorNova

4. Markiplier

5. The Game Grumps

Only one of those dudes I'll watch consistently is penguinz0/Cr1TiKaL, but I like them all. :D

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't generally follow anyone in particular as far as playing games goes. I don't even watch playthroughs even. If I wanna see a gmae, I usually try to get it myself but that's not always viable when it comes to a lot of older games.

I have a friend who plays games for Youtube all the time but I don't watch his videos much.

I do like Egoraptor who tends to have a lot of gaming-related stuff on his channel but not much in the way of playthroughs.

I gotta say my favorite gaming-related videos are probably from DidYouKnowGaming though. Even when I'm not a fan of the series they always have interesting facts in their videos that make my head turn anyway!

Edited by Discordian

I've got several.

-LevelCap. I'm more of a fan of his AirSoft videos, though.

-Drift0r. I'm a sucker for stats and stuff, plus Noob Vs. Pro >>>>

-Seananners. Even if he is a dirty cheater he is hilarious.

-KOSDFF tK. He trolls hackers and squeakers, and is pretty awesome about it.

-GassyMexican. Same as SeaNanners.

-BigTymer. When he doesn't post OpTic scrims, he is pretty hilarious.

-Swiftor. Games and other stuff like LOL Idol always make me smile a little bit.

I could list more, but meh.

TetraNinja is really good at playing games. I especially love when he freaks when something happens.

When it comes to racing games however, rynogt4 is the guy. He's very witty and makes funny remarks when certain things happen.

Oh, and don't forget about chuggaconroy, he's very funny and his freakouts are hilarious. 

My absolute favorite YouTube gamers are...

Markiplier! I have never laughed harder when I watch his videos! Especially when he playing horror games are hilarious!

Yamimash! Almost like Markiplier! He makes me laugh with him playing strange and scary games that he finds! And he does collaborations with Mark!

(edited)

The past few months or so I've grown much more acquainted to regularly watching LPs than before. I'd say some of my current favorites are:

Game Grumps

TheSw1tcher(TBFP/SBFP)

TheJWittz

Jethrotex

JohneAwesome

Chuggaaconroy

SpeedDemosArchive(because speedruns are awesome)

To name a few anyway. :lol:

Edited by Radiance64

Damn it, I don't know what to say because 90% of the gaming relating  producers I watch use Blip.

I guess I could shoe-horn Ashens in because he did do "Terrible Old Games You've Probably Never Heard Of". I could also mention this really old(and maybe dead) channel called NewGenGamers because they did a awesome "history of video games" series.