Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Controversial and Unpopular Video Game Opinions.

RoboGuy9000

Share your opinions that could shatter the earth with it's controversial-ness.

I for one think that Bethesda should make Fallout their flagship series rather than Elder Scrolls.

I find TES's world too generic and Tolkien-like. While Fallout's is a nuclear wasteland stuck in the 1950's, full of quirky people and an overly cheerful tone.

Now share yours, rustle mah jimmies!

• Brohoof 10

angry birds is an over rated waste of time, its a clone of thousands of flashgames that have existed for years that i can go on any site and play for free

• Brohoof 56

(edited)

Skyrim gets boring after while, lacks original dungeons (okay maybe except few) and annoys me with player's lack of power over the story. You're given different ways to reply to a dialogue, yet it rarely changes anything about story.

*hides behind a hate-proof shield*

Edited by Nouth
  • Brohoof 10

Final Fantasy has too many sequels. They should kill the series already.

If the series had maintained it's quality it achieved at Final Fantasy IX I would've disagreed with you, but considering the downfall in quality (FFX wasn't bad though) I think they should either get back on track or lay it to rest before it becomes laughable trash.

angry birds is an over rated waste of time, its a clone of thousands of flashgames that have existed for years that i can go on any site and play for free

This is what I've been telling people for ages. They have it in their heads that Angry Birds is original.
  • Brohoof 1

Good fuck.

Thank you!

I played Angry Birds, it was boring as shit. It's nothing new. I don't even understand how it's so popular.

• Brohoof 5

Good fuck.

Thank you!

I played Angry Birds, it was boring as shit. It's nothing new. I don't even understand how it's so popular.

exactly

and how is it that angry birds plushies exist but not official MLP plushies!

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

A better question is WHY DOES ANGRY BIRDS HAVE A FREAKING THEMEPARK IN FINLAND AND LEGEND OF ZELDA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A TOY LINE!?

Edited by RoboGuy9000
  • Brohoof 28

When it comes to FPS games, Wiimote or keyboard/mouse > dual analog- I want to actually aim at my enemies, not have a lock-on ADS fest. :P

Too many Pokemon games.

You better believe there are. ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Skyrim gets boring after while, lacks original dungeons (okay maybe except few) and annoys me with player's lack of power over the story. You're given different ways to reply to a dialogue, yet it rarely changes anything about story.

*hides behind a hate-proof shield*

I agree, I think skyrim is a great game but it does have some very repetitive elements (every quest ends in a dungeon...) and like what you said about dialouge options, they're pretty pointless

• Brohoof 1

When it comes to FPS games, Wiimote or keyboard/mouse > dual analog- I want to actually aim at my enemies, not have a lock-on ADS fest. :P You better believe there are. ;)

Funny thing is.. they actually made a sequel to Pokemon Black and White.

Must really be running out of ideas.

• Brohoof 1

Funny thing is.. they actually made a sequel to Pokemon Black and White.

Must really be running out of ideas.

Actually it kinda serves as the third entry of the generation, you see the message in Black and White is that both the protagonist and Team Plasma want Pokemon to be happy, except both have different ideals of achieving that, one wants to form bonds with them, the other wants to liberate them and let them roam free. Black and White, there is no Grey.
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Share your opinions that could shatter the earth with it's controversial-ness.

I for one think that Bethesda should make Fallout their flagship series rather than Elder Scrolls.

I find TES's world too generic and Tolkien-like. While Fallout's is a nuclear wasteland stuck in the 1950's, full of quirky people and an overly cheerful tone.

I think that too. Fallout should be given a potent engine(like the Elder Scrolls one) and mighty mod tools.

I really love Skyrim with all these graphic and realism mods(I have an high-end PC btw) but I would like to see them in Fallout too :)

So my controversial opinion of games.

- I dislike the Sonic series and think the character isn't all that great(R&C are way cooler)

- I love the Burnout Series but Paradise was the weakest game of it

- Need for Speed should die already

- I don't like FPS very much

- They should make a challenging pokemon game where you have level caps and need to think a lot while fighting and have to use every aspect of the fighting system

-I dislike Kratos and the whole God of War series

- I like Bioware games but they should make the dialogue more complex so that good and evil isn't obvious

- After having spend a bit of time on gaming forums I really dislike the community

- MMOs are boring

Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 2