Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to delete account?

ticblank
Go to solution Solved by Frenzyhero,

Hi. I need to know how to delete my account. Everyone's been great and this is a great site, but I lost my interest in MLP, but continue to think that the community is awesome. Thanks in advance.

Well...

I guess you can PM a mod, and ask them to permaban you. However, I would really think about that decision if I were you. You can still enjoy the Cloudsdale Colosseum and Everfree Forest sections of the forums.

Well...

I guess you can PM a mod, and ask them to permaban you. However, I would really think about that decision if I were you. You can still enjoy the Cloudsdale Colosseum and Everfree Forest sections of the forums.

To add to this, I do not believe they will delete your account. It really isn't something that strikes me as necessary. After all, if you really don't want to take part in the community any more you just have to cease using the account or not participate anymore.  ;)

But like Megamare (Glaceon) said, you can still take part in the non-pony sections of the forums. If you still like the community there's no reason to leave completely when other discussion areas are available. :)

• Brohoof 3

There is no way to remove your account from the site. Short and simple, once you're here, you're here. I'm sorry you no longer enjoy the show, but I guess tastes change. If I was you, I wouldn't even ask the moderators to ban you. You may find that you wish to come back later. 

• Brohoof 1

Looks like the responses thus far have nailed it pretty well. Just like to hammer the point home that the staff do, indeed, not ban or remove accounts when someone wants to leave :) If you'd like to leave, you can simply leave. We really hope you don't, though! You might lose some interest in the show, but the fanbase and the community aren't quite as easy to leave, and aren't worth doing so :3

But, whatever your choice, good luck to you~