Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Changeling War

madpenguin44

(edited)

You are in Ponyville as you hear a cannon. You look outside your house to see  dozens of changelings.

You quickly hurry to Canterlot and find Princess Celestia. It seems the Changelings want to take over Equestria again. Princess Celestia has asked you to gather up some people to fight against them while the changelings are weak

Rules

No invincibility

No foul language

You can't die but you can get hurt.

When you get hurt you can't do anything for 6 minutes.

You can't go on a rampage and wound everybody.

Weapons You Can Use

Spear 

Shield

Sword

Cannon

Dual Swords

If you're a Changeling you can use Changeling magic.

You may also kick or punch.

If you want to join here how it should look like.

Name:

Race:

Special talent:

Weapon:

Note: May only choose one weapon ( hooves don't count) and the shield comes with the sword or spear.

Please don't control other people's ponies and Princess Chrysalis I will control her when need.

Here is my OC

Name: Milbee

Race: Pegasus

Special Talent: Good at video games

Weapon: Spear

Slots as Ponies

1 Milbee/Spear

2 White Rose/Dual Swords

3 Dark Wind/cannon

4 Swig/Sword and shield

5 Firetorn/Spear

6 Redstorm/Dual Swords

NO MORE PONIES!

Slots as Changelings

1 Shade Bluewind/Changeling Magic

2 Sentio/Changeling Magic

3 Shawdow Nightwing/ Changeling Magic

This is my First RP so i'm sorry if you don't like it.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/63723-changeling-war/

You can also control up to 2 random ponies.

Example: Milbee was outnumbered. "Jackson" saw that she needed help so he came to the rescue her.

Hope that was good enough.

Oh yeah he can wound uncontrolled ponies/changelings, but when want to wound somebody else target there name.

Edited by madpenguin44
  • Brohoof 3

If you can get this RP to take off... Il join...

shade Bluewind

Female

Changeling

Changeling magic

Changeling magic

By the looks of things... This RP looks disorganized... And I think you need to come up with a better plot and a timeline... Like maybe you should write a backstory or something...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

If you can get this RP to take off... Il join...

shade Bluewind

Female

Changeling

Changeling magic

Changeling magic

By the looks of things... This RP looks disorganized... And I think you need to come up with a better plot and a timeline... Like maybe you should write a backstory or something...

I'm going to leave this here but probably change it a lot this week because this is my first RP I've ever made. I'll learn how to make a good RP world and then change this, but for now you're accepted. Oh and I will add a back story, Thank you for the idea.

Edited by madpenguin44
  • Brohoof 1

Reserve me a spot. I have everything, but I'm in the middle of something right now. Sounds interesting.

Accepted, but what weapon do you want? Do you want me to pick for you?

You don't to pick a weapon you can just kick and punch ponies.

Once we get 3 people on each team we can get started, but 3 more people on each team may join.

If anyone wants to recommend I change something tell me.

• Brohoof 1

Wait... Wha? You assumed that I was using a character in my signature? *frowns*

Luckily for you, that was the character I was going to pick, but just a heads up, never assume that they will use the character in their signature. I was thinking about using a different OC.

Ah, well. Dual swords. Yes, she dual-wields. :)

And I assume you read the warning in her profile?

• Brohoof 1

Wait... Wha? You assumed that I was using a character in my signature? *frowns*

Luckily for you, that was the character I was going to pick, but just a heads up, never assume that they will use the character in their signature. I was thinking about using a different OC.

Ah, well. Dual swords. Yes, she dual-wields. smile.png

And I assume you read the warning in her profile?

Oh sorry, if you wanna change it it's fine with me. I've read the warning and the Dual Swords aren't on the list' but I guess I can add it since you don't have to have a shield.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

this seems like a good idea but there needs to be more about the story. With the changelings returning they have to have a reason. I'd like to join in if there a spot open for an Antagonist. is it just the changelings or does Queen Chrysalis show up and do something.

this seems like a good idea but there needs to be more about the story. With the changelings returning they have to have a reason. I'd like to join in if there a spot open for an Antagonist. is it just the changelings or does Queen Chrysalis show up and do something.

Hello!

You seem to have posted in the wrong section. You apply here, in the OOC. And, as you can see, there is a spot open, but you need a character to play as. Please post one!

If you need any help, PM me and I will help you out. :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

You seem to have posted in the wrong section. You apply here, in the OOC. And, as you can see, there is a spot open, but you need a character to play as. Please post one!

If you need any help, PM me and I will help you out. biggrin.png

im so sorry im new to the website. thank you for pointing this out. i do indeed have a character and i probably will be joining this roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

im so sorry im new to the website. thank you for pointing this out. i do indeed have a character and i probably will be joining this roleplay.

That's alright! I've played with lots of new people before. If you want any help, that's fine by me.

Also, if you can work on grammar a bit...? Especially if you are getting into RPs. It makes us able to read it better and easier. :D

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I know. I'm willing to take ideas. Pm me please. Yes she does show up later on, but I don't want anyone to play her because I have a certain time for her to come in.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd very much like to join this RP. 

Name: Dark Wind

Race: Pegasus

Special talent: Deception, and/or Dirty tricks

Weapon: Cannon/ Spear(depend on the range of the target)

Yes, I know. I'm willing to take ideas. Pm me please. Yes she does show up later on, but I don't want anyone to play her because I have a certain time for her to come in.

Yes. Um. Is it possible for somepony to turn against his fellow pony and help the changelings fight in the battle?

Edited by Dark Wind

I'd very much like to join this RP. 

Name: Dark Wind

Race: Pegasus

Special talent: Deception, and/or Dirty tricks

Weapon: Cannon/ Spear(depend on the range of the target)

Yes. Um. Is it possible for somepony to turn against his fellow pony and help the changelings fight in the battle?

Accept and sure you can backstab us :( lol. Make sure you don't do at at the very start though. There should be a link at the top with the RP

(edited)

I wish to join :3

Name: SwigglySwiggly (or just Swig)

Race: Unicorn

Special talent: Draw to life Magic (it is not over powered so don't worry)

Weapon: Drawn to life Sword and shield (nothing over powered, the only difference is that its transparent and glows) and some improvised drawn to life objects (example: Swig draws a piano to life and drops it on a changeling squad)

Extra stuff: Swig crash lands into Canterlot after falling off an airship, his squad is M.I.A so he is alone for now (Swig was the rookie of his squad) this is basically how I'm meant to enter the RP

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

I wish to join :3

Name: SwigglySwiggly (or just Swig)

Race: Unicorn

Special talent: Draw to life Magic (it is not over powered so don't worry)

Weapon: Drawn to life Sword and shield (nothing over powered, the only difference is that its transparent and glows) and some improvised drawn to life objects (example: Swig draws a piano to life and drops it on a changeling squad)

Good idea, but I think that it will be rejected. Sounds like you are ponifying Maxwell. But just Heavy's opinion. Heavy don't care.

• Brohoof 1

Good idea, but I think that it will be rejected. Sounds like you are ponifying Maxwell. But just Heavy's opinion. Heavy don't care.

Swiggly's goal is to get to canterlot castle and get the starlite! XD. I'll make sure Swig uses his magic with limits. 

• Brohoof 1

You are in Ponyville as you hear a cannon. You look outside your house to see  dozens of changelings.

You quickly hurry to Canterlot and find Princess Celestia. It seems the Changelings want to take over Equestria again. Princess Celestia has asked you to gather up some people to fight against them while the changelings are weak

Rules

No invincibility

No foul language

You can't die but you can get hurt.

When you get hurt you can't do anything for 6 minutes.

You can't go on a rampage and wound everybody.

Weapons You Can Use

Spear 

Shield

Sword

Cannon

Dual Swords

If you're a Changeling you can use Changeling magic.

You may also kick or punch.

If you want to join here how it should look like.

Name:

Race:

Special talent:

Weapon:

Note: May only choose one weapon ( hooves don't count) and the shield comes with the sword or spear.

Please don't control other people's ponies and Princess Chrysalis I will control her when need.

Here is my OC

Name: Milbee

Special Talent: Good at video games

Weapon: Spear

Slots as Ponies

1 Milbee/Spear

2 White Rose/Dual Swords

3Dark Wind/cannon

4 Swig/Sword and shield

5 Firetorn/Spear

Slots as Changelings

1 Shade Bluewind/Changeling Magic

This is my First RP so i'm sorry if you don't like it.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/63723-changeling-war/

You can also control up to 2 random ponies.

Example: Milbee was outnumbered. "Jackson" saw that she needed help so he came to the rescue her.

Hope that was good enough.

Oh yeah he can wound uncontrolled ponies/changelings, but when want to wound somebody else target there name.

Name: Redstorm

Special Talent: Very fast (on foot and in the air.)

Weapon: Dual swords (Because it's badass like that :3 )

(Link in description.)

@SwigglySwiggly yes thats a very good idea. Make sure you explain whats going on in the picture though

@ Mr. Changeling  accepted

@ Redstorm Accepted 

Just for heads up for anyone who wants to join, room more ponies are full! We need changelings now!