Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone else suffer from this problem?

Le Kvlt Dawn

Yea so whenever I eat something hot or cold my teeth fucking hurt. It's been driving crazy ever since I was six. I can't bite into ice-cream or buritos, it fucking sucks :/

• Brohoof 4

I freaking hate it when that happens,screw sensitivity!!

Yes I have this problem,but that is probably cuz my teeth

are in terrible condition.

It's been happening all my fucking life, and it's Just Annoying,

I see people casually Biting Into Ice creams and Such, I Try and I'm On the ground in Pain,

I thought I was One of the One People who had the case,

I've seen there's Toothpastes to help out,

But doesn't exactly help, I've tried a lot of them and the same shit keeps happening.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I freaking hate it when that happens,screw sensitivity!!

Yes I have this problem,but that is probably cuz my teeth

are in terrible condition.

Sensitivity is fucking bullshit soaked in goat blood. It's like you bite a popsicle and the BAM it starts hurting a lot.

Hot? No. Cold? Yes. It's just sensitivity. A pretty normal thing, I think. If it's that much of a problem there are toothpastes that help prevent it. 

Gonna buy me some of that toothpaste.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 2

Sensitivity is fucking bullshit soaked in goat blood. It's like you mite a popsicle and the BAM it starts hurting a lot.

Gonna buy me some of that toothpaste.

I totally agree with you,i hate how other people can just bite into ice cream and popsicles and not feel pain.

But when I bite into a popsicle,it buckin hurts!!

I should try that toothpaste as well.

It's been happening all my fucking life, and it's Just Annoying,

I see people casually Biting Into Ice creams and Such, I Try and I'm On the ground in Pain,

I thought I was One of the One People who had the case,

I've seen there's Toothpastes to help out,

But doesn't exactly help, I've tried a lot of them and the same shit keeps happening.

Even when my teeth were fine,i still felt pain.

It is buckin annoying and I wish our teeth

didn't have nerves.

Nerves and pain,bucking suck!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you,i hate how other people can just bite into ice cream and popsicles and not feel pain.   But when I bite into a popsicle,it buckin hurts!!   I should try that toothpaste as well.

My teeth fucking hurt when I try eating soup img-1531986-1-sad.png Stupid sensitivity.

• Brohoof 1

I actually Take good fucking care of my teeth and shit, and Yet I feel pain when Biting into Really hot or Cold Things,

I just don't get it, It seems if you take good care of your teeth they should be Less Sensitive,

Bullshit, they aren't, I wish I didn't have Sensitive teeth at times, It's Just Painful. Period.

Prevents me From eating Ice-creams and my Favourite Foods, Nope, Not Dealing with that...

I Just hate it so Much, End Of Story.

I was having icecream with my family, and everyone else was biting into them with their teeth, and I was just sitting there, sucking it... and lip biting it... coz it hurts my teeth. So no, you are not alone :)

• Brohoof 1

My teeth fucking hurt when I try eating soup sad.png Stupid sensetivity can go fuck its self really hard in the ass with the sharpest kinfe avalible. 

Same with me!! Eyupp!

Buck Sensitivity!!

Buck pain!!

Pain sucks ASS!!

Nerves suck ASS!!

I was having icecream with my family, and everyone else was biting into them with their teeth, and I was just sitting there, sucking it... and lip biting it... coz it hurts my teeth. So no, you are not alone smile.png

Eyupp!! that is what I do to finish eating my ice cream.

Really, that's a problem? I always thought that was normal.

Anyway, it's mostly my four front teeth. They're sensitive as hell, and every time I bite into cold ice cream, there'll be this awkward moment where I'm trying not to scream out in pain, and I'll be shaking in my chair trying to hold the pain in.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I used have this problem but just with the cold. Of course that was due to having recently gotten a filling. It was the tooth just before the last one, bottom row, so it was pretty easy to avoid, just ate cold stuff using the other side. Every once in a while I forgot and got a painful reminder though.

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

Being sensitive to cold food and drink is very common, but being sensitive to warm stuff is less common from what I know. My teeth hurts sometimes from cold stuff, but never from warm

• Brohoof 1

I think it is starting to happen to me, when I drink my juice. I guess, my teeth are starting to turn against me or they are just being sensitive.

• Brohoof 1

same problem forever I cant even eat or drink shit that's to cold it really pisses me off when I just want to fucking eat something relatively cold and it feels like a bomb when off in my mouth. 

• Brohoof 1

For me it only happens with the cold, and only with my incisors. My molars can happily crush an ice cube without a problem, but the moment I try to shift it to the front of my mouth...ouch.

• Brohoof 1

Only to cold stuff on my part..... Yeah sensitivity is a very common problem in america..... there are special toothpastes on the market that can help get these problems under control.

• Brohoof 1

Really, that's a problem? I always thought that was normal.

Anyway, it's mostly my four front teeth. They're sensitive as hell, and every time I bite into cold ice cream, there'll be this awkward moment where I'm trying not to scream out in pain, and I'll be shaking in my chair trying to hold the pain in.

For me, it happens with both hot and cold foods. I can barely bite a slice of pizza FFS. I have to move it to the side of my mouth just to bite it.

• Brohoof 1

Yea so whenever I eat something hot or cold my teeth fucking hurt. It's been driving crazy ever since I was six. I can't bite into ice-cream or buritos, it fucking sucks :/

I mostly have this problem with anything that is Ice cold. Whenever I have ice cream, my teeth end up killing me...

The worst part is that because of this, I'm somewhat hesitant on eating Ice Cream or anything related now :(

• Brohoof 1

My teeth are pretty sensitive to cold. I don't like to drink really cold water or bite into really cold ice cream. It's not so bad that it's extremely painful though.

• Brohoof 1

Last year my front tooth started doing the same thing. I went to the dentist and he put some liquid thingy on it and it fixed it for a few weeks, but later it just started again. I didn't want to go to the dentist again so I bought sensitive toothpaste to see if it worked. It's a bit more expensive than normal toothpaste, but it stopped the pain for me completely, and it still didn't start up again.

My teeth are sensitive to cold. It's pretty common.

It's mostly my front teeth, I can handle ice cream and stuff if I use my tongue and back teeth. Never had a problem with hot food, but I don't like my food very hot anyway.

Come to think of it, I seldom eat cold food, too. Not because of sensitivity, I just don't like food I have to eat quickly before it melts. I like to savor my desserts.

I think this is why you just start practicing eating ice during the summer. I used to have really sensitive teeth until the was the best way I can cool off in our decently hot summers. We have no air conditioning or heaters, so It's fairy hard to make our house the right temperature. Anyways, ...

Oh and, you blow on things before they enter your mouth. The hotness should not last long. 

I used to when I was younger, but I had a massive mouth surgery that for some reason got rid of most of the teeth sensitivity, and I've taken Colgate's Sensitive paste to get rid of it all. But I know how much it sucks to have sensitivity teeth ;-;