Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Family on the Forums!

~Starlight~

(edited)

Well it's time to say it, my brony sister has joined the forums! And she is really cute, she does art signatures and stuff just like me and I taught her it all! biggrin.png Her name is @~Mellow Slash~

Well as well as this do you have any family on the forums? If so who is it, and do you do stuff together on the forums?

Edited by ✮Frozen Mint (Aero)✮
  • Brohoof 13

Sadly, no one in my family is part of the forums here.

And I really don't mind it, besides, it's all a matter of making great friends around here on the forums!

So I think of every single one of my friends as family!

That's how sincere I am.

• Brohoof 1

Well it's time to say it, my brony sister has joined the forums! And she is really cute, she does art signatures and stuff just like me and I taught her it all! biggrin.png Her name is @~Mellow Slash~

Well as well as this do you have any family on the forums? If so who is it, and do you do stuff together on the forums?

I just friended your sister and sent her a PM welcoming her. It's awesome you have family on these forums, and really awesome.

• Brohoof 1

My older brony brother is on the forums, been kind of inactive lately. He actually showed me the forum in all its epic glory. His username is Circadian, so some of you probably recognize him since he has been a member since summer of 2012.

• Brohoof 2

Hehe I have a family member on the forums, I think you may know her! Yes I am Frozens sister! And us brony siblings need to stay together, Hey Frozen now we need to get are older brother on the forums. (And our younger sister, in a few years she is a bit young at the moment! :D)

• Brohoof 6

Sadly, I wish I had some family members join the forums. But, oh well. :P It's always good to have fun with family. :DBut, don't worry I'll welcome your sister.

(edited)

The 2 family members I have here aren't technically family members, but I treat them as one. Besides that I do wish I had a little sister/brother who was mature enough to both love and watch this show.

But as of now, im quite fine without one.

Edited by Funny Snout
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a lonely person on these forums. No other family members besides me. Well, at least not that I know of. (Maybe my parents, cousins, uncles, aunts, or other family members are actually on these forums but I don't know.)

As far as I know, none of my family members are on the forums. I don't thin they're on any forums in general actually. It's okay with me, though.

No family here.

Nope.

foreveralone.jpeg

Do my good friends count? Because Kestrel/Umbreon and GolgoXIII are like my Internet family.

(edited)

Giant Mushy Friend is actually one of my cousins! Sadly I don't get to speak to her often and I haven't actually told her I've joined yet. She begged my to join and told me about here and her username and stuff, and I think that these forums are actually better than I expected them to be. Anywho...

Edited by MishMash
  • Brohoof 1

My brother calls himself a Brony, but he doesn't have an account here. He knows that I use it, though, and he thinks it's a cool place; but nope, no family members on the forums. :3

(They would actually learn a lot more about me by reading some of my posts here!)

I have this one cousin who was into G1 back when we were kids, she was into ponies so much that she made a career out of taking care of them so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she was into the show. I don't have any family on here currently but if any of my family were to get on here I think she would probably be the most likely.

No family here that I'm aware of. Glad about it too. If having relatives here is something you enjoy, then I'm happy for you, but I think it would just make me feel awkward.

No blood-related family here, but I've convinced a couple of my really close friends to join, they are like family to me in so many ways. Unfortunately none of them are very active here, so I make do with my internet friends most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

Hehe I have a family member on the forums, I think you may know her! Yes I am Frozens sister! And us brony siblings need to stay together, Hey Frozen now we need to get are older brother on the forums. (And our younger sister, in a few years she is a bit young at the moment! biggrin.png)

289737__safe_pinkie-pie_solo_blushing_me

Thanks Mellow, make sure everyone is nice to you here, or they will have me to answer too, though I am just upstairs, oh well. Oh yes and floss your teeth there's a good girl! :D

• Brohoof 1

Nnnope. mellow.png

I doubt anypony in my family will get into the show, let alone join a forum dedicated to it. Although my parents and I would often be part of the same forums back in the day, mostly Gaia Online and various Final Fantasy-related forums. I think the closest I'd get to having family on these forums would be if I got my best friend hooked on the show, since he's basically my brother. It'd still be a stretch, though.

Anyway, welcome to the online herd, @~Mellow Slash~ :)

I've got my twin brother and my cousin (posibly a second one soon) to join. Their names are ragestar (my bro) and doctor_DTS(my cousin). I'm stil in the process of convincing annother cousin to join, he said he'll probably call himself whiplash if he does join. Currently, those are all my brony family on the forums. Its pretty cool to have family on the forums too, especially if you don't get to see them very often.

Unfortunately, I don't have any family on the forums. My two younger brothers are bronies however and live quite a distance from me. So, I have been telling them about this place in hopes that it interests them enough to the point where they sign up. I hope that I succeed in convincing them to join this wonderful place. It would be neat.yay.png

I think I shall drag my friend on here.

I am currently in the process of converting him, and hopefully I can get him to become a brony. So far he's only watched one episode, but I think he likes it. My plan is working! >:3

Even then, I am still forever alone. I'm not related to him, so no family on here for me.