Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art The... happy face

TheBronyHeart

God i would love that thing on halloween or any night i wanna scare the hell out of my nephews creep factor+ 40% unpainted lol

• Brohoof 1

holy buking shifs! if i would ever find that thing near my house, i'll burn my house, piss out the fires and burn it down again! how the hell do you keep sane with that thing around!?

• Brohoof 2

holy buking shifs! if i would ever find that thing near my house, i'll burn my house, piss out the fires and burn it down again! how the hell do you keep sane with that thing around!?

Simple...

I don't believe I am sane anymore to begin with, and I created it.

But, if you think that THIS is disturbing.... font look up the sad face when I post it. :3

• Brohoof 2

ahh that is no worse then what you see on my shelves, blind bag ponies in shots glasses just starting at you, it feels like rainbow's eyes are following me somtimes

• Brohoof 1

Simple...

I don't believe I am sane anymore to begin with, and I created it.

But, if you think that THIS is disturbing.... font look up the sad face when I post it. :3

i think i'll just leave these treads for now. no need to get my mind raped again by the cold stare of death itself erupting from the happy face's hollow eye sockets....

• Brohoof 1

i think i'll just leave these treads for now. no need to get my mind raped again by the cold stare of death itself erupting from the happy face's hollow eye sockets....

again this thing is too cool, i mean come on not scarier then turning scootaloo into a buffalo bills fan

• Brohoof 1