Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Editing Signature Issues

Scootalove
Go to solution Solved by Shiki,

I'm starting to experience this issue. Everytime I try to edit my signature or at least put in a new one, then I save the changes. But, after I do that it keeps saying Error: You may only use up to 5 lines of text in your signature.

So what do I do to solve the problem?

You have a tonne of random empty lines after all the content in your current signature. 

Delete them and edit in what you want and everything should be perfectly fine. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Like what's been said above, I just took a look at your signature's BBCode and you had a ton of excess spaces as well as extra center and color tags that you didn't need. I deleted them :3 You should be good, now.

• Brohoof 1

Like what's been said above, I just took a look at your signature's BBCode and you had a ton of excess spaces as well as extra center and color tags that you didn't need. I deleted them :3 You should be good, now.

Well thanks, ~CD~ and Kirino for the help. I hope this issue does not happen again, because well I've been having a bad day. Anyway again, thank you! :)

Well thanks, ~CD~ and Kirino for the help. I hope this issue does not happen again, because well I've been having a bad day. Anyway again, thank you! smile.png

I'm actually going to make an FAQ or a post somewhere talking about signatures and how to fix these sort of spacing issues, because it's relatively simple, even though most people don't know what's even going on. Fact is, I didn't need to edit it for you, I just did since I was right there checking it, already xP You'd be able to do it yourself :) I'll point out the guide in this thread when I'm done. But, glad your issue is fixed, anyway.

• Brohoof 1