Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if ALL the Bronies in the world went to Equestria?

Silverhoof

Well Equestria is pretty big and open spaced. I'm sure there'd be enough room for all of us and even lands beyond Equestria. 

You do have a point there, even then, there's far more bronies than anyone thinks, there's the bronies in denial that hardly anyone would know about, then closest Bronies, and so many, overall there would reach around above a few Million Bronies in the world, and well, With all the ponies currently in Equestria, it would be a bit much, and when you think of it, the number of people there could interrupt the work of the Ponies there.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not even saying intentionally causing trouble, it's just that humans as a species are predisposed to violence and other methods of confrontation that Equestria definitely has dealt with, just not such a scale as humanity.

Well there is a consequence for every action. I don't speak for everyone but you do have a point. Some humans would do things ponies wouldn't even consider doing. But going onto certain things like mental sickness (Screwloose, Pinkie Pie (In Party Of One) , and Twilight (In Lesson Zero) I think they can do some serious damage, Not really comparable to destruction humans are capable of but still.

You do have a point there, even then, there's far more bronies than anyone thinks, there's the bronies in denial that hardly anyone would know about, then closest Bronies, and so many, overall there would reach around above a few Million Bronies in the world, and well, With all the ponies currently in Equestria, it would be a bit much, and when you think of it, the number of people there could interrupt the work of the Ponies there.

There could be a chance that the bronies would/could  just start their own towns a bit distanced away from the original pony towns and cities. That way the native ponies wouldn't have to worry too much about the bronies. But it's not like were going to go into Equestria without no influence on the populace at all. So we should expect something like that.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

There could be a chance that the bronies would/could  just start their own towns a bit distanced away from the original pony towns and cities. That way the native ponies wouldn't have to worry too much about the bronies. But it's not like were going to go into Equestria without no influence on the populace at all. So we should expect something like that.

That could work, yes, it's much better than anything I had in mind, and I'm sure the ponies would be happy to help if so happened, it is a good idea, and well, it's changed my view on the subject, If so were to happen, it would be more peaceful, and nothing over-crowded would happen and such. And it would be good since we'd be able to communicate with the fellow ponies aswell.

• Brohoof 1

30 million bronies + Equestria = Apocalypse. If you look at it how many bronies would want to meet the main 6? Also how many would be devoted to protect the main 6 and equestria? It would become an all out brawl between bronies.

30 million bronies + Equestria = Apocalypse. If you look at it how many bronies would want to meet the main 6? Also how many would be devoted to protect the main 6 and equestria? It would become an all out brawl between bronies.

Me, Discord, Chrysalis, and maybe Luna would totally have popcorn and chocolet milk.. and watch the entertainment LOL

But what about the CMC?!

Where on Earth are people getting these numbers for the amount of Bronies currently? I would really love to know. They seem to be going all over the place here with numbers.

• Brohoof 1

I would bring a camera. I bet with every one just rushing to meet the main 6, we could sit back and watch as Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and Cadence rushing to stop the out of control bronies. Once it is under control we need to step in and block our governments from interfering. Once the government get involved it will fall apart.

Edited by GunDogM60
  • Brohoof 1

No matter what Equestria would be destroyed if there wasn't immediate action taken to protect it. Also Equeastria probably wouldn't recover from this unless some one fixed the overpopulation problems. Also Equestria may become the new area 51 because of magic and talking ponies. Our government would cover it up and hid it until they have found out an explanation for it. That would mean everpony would become a science experiment. We would all be made so, We were lost in accidents the governments set up. All the bronies and ponies would be dissected. So silencing the people who could and would tell the world need to be silenced. Also we may have to destroyed the portal to earth because our government will just turn Equestria into science experiment.

I already have the trust of my friends so I don't need yours. Also you have no idea how much firepower I may be packing so you can't really tell if I can be overpowered. Also if Celestia hears the fate of equestria if the bronies aren't stopped soon she may agree with my methods of insuring order.

I think you're exaggerating things. Overpopulation would be a problem, but with the combination of the government's efforts and our knowledge of more advanced practices, the scramble to solve this problem would be considerably alleviated. Of course, this is a sudden emigration - there's no telling what a sudden 30 million increase in population could do to Equestria. But still, the worst case scenario is that Equestria has to deport bronies in order to maintain their current population. Given Equestria and its rulers' inclination towards altruism, its possible that they would initiate a program in which bronies are moved to different countries willing to take them, in order to lessen their own burden.

Also lol Area 51 and everyone being dissected. If this isn't paranoid I don't know what is. If 30 million people world-wide suddenly disappeared, there is no possible way the US could hide the reasoning behind it, if it was even possible to discern. This also assumes that said 'portal' is located in the US, which it might not be. And really? Dissecting everyone? Silencing people? They'd be operating in a foreign country that has who knows what sort of powers. I think this sort of thing would be hard, if not impossible to implement, and far too ethically reprehensible for the government to get behind it. The government, no matter how much you believe it is, is not malevolent. Incompetent? Possibly, but certainly not malevolent. There's a difference.

The assumption is that we would be changed into ponies upon arrival. Firearms as we know them would likely be useless, as the trigger is far too small to be used.

Yes, Celestia, known for her benevolence and altruistic (if perhaps scheming) behavior would be completely behind the use of lethal force, and from your earlier suggestions, mass murder to enforce law and order. In all likelihood, you would be detained for being a threat to your own race.

You don't give us enough credit. Do you really think the first thing everyone will want to do is rush to meet the Mane Six? We are capable of being patient, and we have such a thing called common sense. If everyone is aware of such a mass migration (and from what this thread seems to be telling us already), it's very likely a great number of people would back off. People look up to these characters, being considered a nuisance would probably devastate a number of people. I think our capacity for restraint may surprise you.

Also, I don't think you understand how much variance there is amongst bronies, or any fandom for that matter. The type that you consider an issue, the diehards, are an extreme minority - most of us simply enjoy the show. Sure, thousands can still be a problem, but the most likely case is that a vast majority of bronies would likely be cooperative with authorities and very unlikely to do anything out of the ordinary. In fact, I imagine most, if not all, of us would be too busy dealing with culture shock and the sudden change in anatomy to do much damage.

Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 1

The assumption is that we would be changed into ponies upon arrival. Firearms as we know them would likely be useless, as the trigger is far too small to be used. In all likelihood, you would be detained for being a threat to your own race.

The could be adjustments made to compensate. With an open mind and a strong will anything can happen. Also how will they know its me, there will be millions so me and my allies will vanish without a trace until we are ready.

Soo much...chaooos... *insert Discord me gusta face image*. Well if that happened, I'd have no luck in Ponyville since there are approximately 7 to 12 million bronies1 in the world, and a huge chunk would probably crowd the place. I'd gather an expedition group and explore all of Equestria...after trying to get a map and "need to know" book from a certain librarian...and then go to Ponyville again.

http://herdcensus.com/generalsurvey.shtml1

• Brohoof 1

That would be... interesting. Okay, no, it would be scary.

Celestia and Luna would have to come to town and wipe out perverted bronies by the thousands.

Yeah, bronies are one of the best societies ever, but we're also one of the creepiest.

Ya know, that is a good question.  If I wound up in Equestria, how would I survive?  Then again, I would consider going on adventures to help provide for Ponyville.

On the other hand, I wonder if its possible to bring Scrooge McDuck from Duck Tales into Equestria just for the heck of it?

Hm... so... a lot more ponies... so? Celestia gets more people to rule over, also us bronies can unite and take over Equestria... that is if y'all want to,

But anyways, if we were to only he able to be in ponyville... or canterlot or some crud like that... then it would suck, but if we were able to go to other kingdoms/empires/provinces,etc then it would be fine,

But then again... there is always the population overgrowth, Welp BUILD MOAR FARMS, more food Yay!

Also the fact that we could be sent to the moon,set in stone, banished or like got a giant spell that sent you team rocketing out, or even KILLED

Eh... also there are over HUNDREDS of crazy OCs like those OCs that are always sad and kill people that kind of stuff so the crime rate in Equestria will go up

We bronies need a code of honour, something which will make us all agree on doing good for Equestria if such things did happen

the codes:

1.Try to date the mane 6 and your pretty much dead, they're too good for us, yes, even you and me.

2.Patriots to Equestria, die for Equestria, seriously... the less the merrier 

3.Hang around, don't ask to help, only help when asked for. (Bronies will be like, servants) ponies will find a brony and say "hey help me out here?" its like a service system, see one pick one then you get free service.

4. Discipline! be mature and helpful, have respect for all ponies

5. Breaking any of these rules results in banishment to the moon, oh yeah, the Equestrian moon isn't different from our moon... you'll die from lack of oxygen img-1535564-1-tongue.png tough luck. (The less the merrier)

6. Killing, purposely sabotaging another brony's code of honour will result in death, and the other brony gets a pay raise. (and resurrection if deserved)

What if one of the mane 6 LIKES me or you? And askes you to go out with them? Would you take it or leave it? Hard choice, an't it? So the first one is a flaw. lol

I think it'd be okay. I mean, like, only if the sane fans went there. Not trying to be rude, but I think the insane fans would probably ruin Equestria for the rest of us. 

• Brohoof 2

Things would get real awkward back on earth when super-important people like presidents and CEOs of gargantuan corporations suddenly disappeared from the planet. Not even the oil Sheiks and Dictators were spared.

But Megan McCarthy was still there and kicking.

and forced to sign docs promising to leave Fluttershy alone?

10/10 I laughed damn hard on that one

Rape rate in Equestria would shoot through the roof. Y'all motherfuckas need Jesus.

But seriously, hunger would cease to be an issue... because that much spaghetti could feed a nation for a century.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we would all destroy it. No offense guys but all bronies? Um...Some of us are cloppers. And seeing as Equestria is filled with love and tranquility, how do you think that would turn out? I feel like Celestia would just transport everypony somewhere else or banish us to the moon.

How soon would it be before Ponyville was swamped with fans? Give it a day.

Would Celestia have to cordon off Ponyville just so they could live in peace? You think all the bronies would just stay put in Ponyville?

Would you even bother trying to see Ponyville with thousands trying to get in? Nope.

How many guys would ask the Mane Six on a date? 95% of the fandom.

Like all fandoms, the MLP fandom has its...perverts. I feel bad for all the poor mares (and stallions too!).

But I, not having perverted thoughts unless they involve Fry, would be pretty happy (and not a rapist) in Equestria.

Like all fandoms, the MLP fandom has its...perverts. I feel bad for all the poor mares (and stallions too!).

But I, not having perverted thoughts unless they involve Fry, would be pretty happy (and not a rapist) in Equestria.

I'm not really the one to be "perverted." The only thing I'd probably do is just hang out with them and pull a couple pranks on ponies.

• Brohoof 1