Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if ALL the Bronies in the world went to Equestria?

Silverhoof

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A small portion of the world's population would go missing, and Equestria would be overpopulated with an unknown race, with multiple languages. It would be a nightmare, because we could be carrying a disease we're immune to, but not them or vice versa. There would not be enough food to sustain all humans, and there would be a huge lack of shelter. Speaking of food, majority of humanity is omnivorous, which may make our vegetarian neighbors a tad bit nervous, especially since they know nothing of our race. This could lead to panic, and misunderstandings among the Equestrians. For all they know, we're an invasive species of bipedal giants who eat meat, which could lead to unnecessary conflict and maybe bloodshed. This is why you don't send everyone at once when you try to colonize, you start small and build up over time while sending small groups of emissaries to meet with the natives.

• 1 year later...
On 6/7/2013 at 1:25 PM, Silverhoof said:

What if ALL the Bronies in the world went to Equestria as ponies?

Hey everybrony!!! Let's go! (no hesitation whatsoever)

How soon would it be before Ponyville was swamped with fans?

O(n^n)

Okay, that's the worst curve right there!

Would Celestia have to cordon off Ponyville just so they could live in peace?

Cordon is a new word to me. I have no idea what it means. But standard COVID-19 rules should be enough to stop people from entering Equestria. No need to be so rude and cordon people. I mean cordon is the worst thing you can do (can someone help me, what is cordon?)

Would you even bother trying to see Ponyville with thousands trying to get in?

I am a Brony, the first question already let me into Equestria. I have my rights! *Pushes everybrony to the side*

How many guys would ask the Mane Six on a date?

All of them I think.

On 6/7/2013 at 2:25 PM, Silverhoof said:

What if ALL the Bronies in the world went to Equestria as ponies?

It would probably look like the Hong Kong protests and suck immensely for everyone involved.

How soon would it be before Ponyville was swamped with fans?

Depends on how far from it they appear.

Would Celestia have to cordon off Ponyville just so they could live in peace?

She would have to build a dome over Ponyville

Would you even bother trying to see Ponyville with thousands trying to get in?

I would'n even go to Equestria in such a situation. I really dislike large crowds (I like going to concerts, but the bigger the venue the less I like it because of the crowds going in and out). If I was forced to go there I would go where there are no crowds. What's the point anyway?

How many guys would ask the Mane Six on a date?

That would be a long line before the Mane Six.just went to some secret location.

Would we end up in Brony Camps where we would be slowly introduced into Pony society? and forced to sign docs promising to leave Fluttershy alone?

That would be one option. 

I just wonder what chaos thousands upon thousands of fan-boy ponies (who are intimately familiar with the last three years of Equestrian history) would cause.

It would suck immensely for almost everyone.

*Laughs in beard*. Haha that would be pure madness honestly and who's to say that Luna and Celestia wouldn't just ban us all to the moon. There would be battles divided by best pones and there would then be endless battles it'll be a warzone.

If all the bronies went to Equestrai, all hell would break out there. The ponies in 'Fame and Misfortune' were bad enough but bronies would be 1000000% worse. I think all the ponies would ask Discord if they could hide in his dimension. :sealed:

• Brohoof 3

Now, if they.... I mean if we (Bronies) went to Equestria and still were humans, then it would get really complicated, especially humans trying to kiss their favorite ponies. I don't know the laws against that, but it is probably needed. :mustache:

You can't possibly tell me that would be a good idea. It would be absolute mayhem, considering how extreme some people are.

• Brohoof 2

On 5/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, Super Splashee said:

I mean if we (Bronies) went to Equestria and still were humans, then it would get really complicated, especially humans trying to kiss their favorite ponies.

I don't think the body shape matters that much in this case. It would suck immensely anyway. How do I opt-out?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

I don't think the body shape matters that much in this case. It would suck immensely anyway. How do I opt-out?

All Bronies go to Equestria. I don't think you can :ButtercupLaugh:

This is something we greasy Brones do together! :oh_golly:

(edited)
On 5/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, Fluttershyfan94 said:

*Laughs in beard*. Haha that would be pure madness honestly and who's to say that Luna and Celestia wouldn't just ban us all to the moon. There would be battles divided by best pones and there would then be endless battles it'll be a warzone.

Ban em to the moon?   Shoot just cast a spell on them that’ll make the bronies obey their every order.  Free labor. :P

Edited by AppleButt
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

Ban em to the moon?   Shoot just cast a spell on them that’ll make the bronies obey their every order.  Free labor. :P

That sounds fun too but somehow more cynical then the moon haha.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

That sounds fun too but somehow more cynical then the moon haha.

I bet doing free work for ponies would beat anything we get paid to do here! :P

Edited by AppleButt
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

I bet doing free work for ponies would beat anything we get paid to do here! :P

What? Work is work, for free I can just stay home and watch TV.

40 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

What? Work is work, for free I can just stay home and watch TV.

Well other than the TV bill, or internet bill. :Thorax:

But who wouldn’t wanna be around ponies? :ph3ar: :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, AppleButt said:

Well other than the TV bill, or internet bill. :Thorax:

The point is, if the activity itself is not something I enjoy (and in some cases even if it is), I would not be doing it unless I was paid. If I am not paid I might as well just watch TV or sleep. Now, yes, I have to pay the bills etc, but working for free does not result in paid bills anyway, so I may at least do something I enjoy.

2 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

But who wouldn’t wanna be around ponies? :ph3ar: :derp:

Depends on which ponies and what I would have to do. Just being around the CMCs or Rarity would not be good enough (and definitely would not offset having to dig a ditch or shovel snow) and you would have to pay me A LOT to be anywhere near Pinkie Pie.

8 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

you would have to pay me A LOT to be anywhere near Pinkie Pie.

Good point!  :laugh:  She’d bug the heck out of me too.

I can’t imagine they’d work us to death, or be mean to us.

Id take my chances if it meant being around ponies, haha. 

But not everyone is obsessed like me, so. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1