Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Double Nostril Alicorns

Cutelestia

218953__safe_princess-celestia_screencap''What? You want to kiss me between my nostrils, Brony? Ok, but after you do this, I want to hug you! And if you will brush my mane, I will allow you to kiss my nostrils every time you want!''

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Haha! It's interesting how new type of interests are popping up! We already have a "Navel Fanclub", could this be the Ultimate Rival and Competitor? :o

mlfw5553-40bfc545b4239d2d5f33d9f8f00b00a

193252__safe_princess-luna_princess-cele

I think that the MLP:FIM animators are doing great job drawing alicorn muzzles. Here you have 3 alicorns with both nostrils but Celly has weird nostrils. Too small.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah those are pretty cute. The design has gotten a lot better. Way better than this:

img-1601779-1-tumblr_m8bg1wswtJ1rnxpzfo1

She looks really weird there.

Celestiaa

Kinda like this right?

FeTMc.png

Yea you can practically see the smug ready to burst from dam that is Celestia's face there. She's strolling around Equestria like the pimp she is.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Yay! More Double Nostrils, this time from MLP wikia. I want to kiss Celly between her nostrils and hug her. She is the cutest pony, I think.

img-1661516-1-640px-Celestia_looking_up_

img-1661516-4-Princess_Celestia_looks_do

img-1661516-5-Celestia_looks_at_scroll_S

Edited by Cutelestia
  • Brohoof 1

img-1582941-1-tumblr_lt583qnuLj1qeuz19o1Here is another one. I was always wondering why is Celestia having a permanent wingboner? In this picture she needs them for balance.

What episode is that?

Here's one of Chrysalis (Kind of an alicorn)

cUK3xyh.png

And some of Luna

9guFkmp.png

ynk97oG.png

wlbP4RW.png

c8Exbe2.png

ssAv5nl.png

vTJ6Ru1.png

Alright, the double-nostril alicorns are kind of cute. There's a lot of them of Luna.

• Brohoof 2

Double nostril alicorns? The nostrils have been doubled! So I guess that is pretty adorable, in a pretty odd and weird way.

So, I'll go along with it.

165325_-_Alicorn_artist-mikuhoshi_luna_p

(edited)

Luna has only one episode and so many double nostrils, Celestia needs more cute nostrils. Here is new cute one for you:

img-1663365-1-S02E26_What_did_she_say.pn

Cuteness!

Edited by Cutelestia

Luna has only one episode and so many double nostrils, Celestia needs more cute nostrils. Here is new cute one for you:

Cuteness!

I'm thinking that there's little hidden double nostril scenes for everypony in some episodes.

Ohai, Cadance. Speaking of her, does she have any double nostril scenes herself?

I think I just noticed that. ^_^ I think they rarely show double nostrils since Celestia seems to be prettier at a side view, and it's more dramatic.

Cuteness!

Devoid of context, this screenshot looks like fake Cadence is biting Celestia's wing.  Am I crazy, or did anybody else see it like that at first?

I'm thinking that there's little hidden double nostril scenes for everypony in some episodes.

Ohai, Cadance. Speaking of her, does she have any double nostril scenes herself?

Yes, go to the first page. And here is a video of her and Twilight. Cadence has a weird muzzle, even thinner than Luna's. She is still beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrHEc7K21A

Devoid of context, this screenshot looks like fake Cadence is biting Celestia's wing.  Am I crazy, or did anybody else see it like that at first?

Now I also noticed it.

But did you noticed that Shining also has double nostrils here? I don't count this because he's a stallion and unicorn.

Princess Cadance is surprised that you missed her double nostril scenes.

attachicon.gifMLP S03E12 Cadance 01.jpg

attachicon.gifMLP S03E12 Cadance 01b.jpg

attachicon.gifMLP S03E12 Cadance 02.jpg

attachicon.gifMLP S03E12 Cadance 02b.jpg

But she loves you anyway.

100 characters post limit??

I've always wondered why her eyes and horn are bigger than that of Celestia. Well, horn is shorter, but look at the thickness. And the spiral on the horn is irregular.

(edited)

I've always wondered why her eyes and horn are bigger than that of Celestia. Well, horn is shorter, but look at the thickness. And the spiral on the horn is irregular.

I think it's because she is a different kind of alicorn - probably was transformed into a alicorn like Twilight, as opposed to the Celestia and Luna princesses, which probably were born as alicorns. She has a disproportionately large eyes like other ponies.

Edited by spacestorm

(edited)

I think it's because she is a different kind of alicorn - probably was transformed into a alicorn like Twilight, as opposed to the Celestia and Luna princesses, which probably were born as alicorns. She has a disproportionately large eyes like other ponies.

When I think about it, Twilight doesn't have alicorn muzzle yet. She would look so cute with both nostrils. Cute like this one:

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1665525-1-Twilight_

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1665525-2-Celestia_

Noooo! these images don't work :(

Edited by Cutelestia

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

img-1577813-1-323737__safe_princess+cele

Another cute nostrils for all of you. It's worth mentioning that some stallions and probably fleur de lis can be shown with both nostrils. Also, I really like Celly's necklace for some reason. It has these cute shapes.

Very late, but I love her nose and neckpiece too! I have found their muzzle shape quite a bit different, but I always love it! 

post-36168-0-52217900-1478821384_thumb.png :wub: :wub: :sunbutt: