Dr pepper and pepsi have been ponifyed! haha

skullgal56

(edited)

haha i was bored i was looking through the net looking at soft drinks and i thought hmmm...i should ponify 2...so i thought Pepsi and dr pepper first i was like naaahh then i said...hey...why not?! haha

i saw this pic 

post-15165-0-88353900-1370697352_thumb.jpg

post-15165-0-23826300-1370697606_thumb.jpg

post-15165-0-01927500-1370710236_thumb.jpg

Edited by skullgal56
  • Brohoof 6

Wow that is a great idea that you came up with.  Last night, somepony decided to ponify Cheetos.  It is great seeing the artistic side of this fandom.

• Brohoof 2

Wow that is a great idea that you came up with.  Last night, somepony decided to ponify Cheetos.  It is great seeing the artistic side of this fandom.

lol can you send me the cheetos pony? haha i wanna see it!

and haha thanks i was really bored so I just had to do it! haha and...i dunno what else to say...lol haha

It looks nice. Even the pepsi version the mane fits it. Maybe you could try and do 7up? Well if you can. 7up vs Pepsi vs Dr. Pepper FTW!

haha I did 7up! ^^^^^^^

I was bored so then i just said lol yes just yes sooooo I DREW 7UP AS A PONEH! lol....got any other drinks I should ponify??? haha

• Brohoof 2

Hmm other drinks to Ponify...... hmmmm.....

How about Brisk iced tea or even Crush cream soda

The possiblities are endlesssssssss until you run outXD

and haha thanks i was really bored so I just had to do it! haha and...i dunno what else to say...lol haha

Yo, Yo, Yo I got you covered my friend. My main man @Blue Moon drew us a lovely Cheetoshy and Princess Mi-A-Cheeto Cadenza. We don't know what future ponies will be Cheetofied, but all eyes are on Blues. Word has it that some may be drawing their own Cheetofications right now, but we shall see what happens in the days to come.

• Brohoof 1

Ello'!

haha I did 7up! ^^^^^^^

I was bored so then i just said lol yes just yes sooooo I DREW 7UP AS A PONEH! lol....got any other drinks I should ponify??? haha

http://mlpforums.com/topic/62943-the-cheeto-empire/

Yo, Yo, Yo I got you covered my friend. My main man @Blue Moon drew us a lovely Cheetoshy and Princess Mi-A-Cheeto Cadenza. We don't know what future ponies will be Cheetofied, but all eyes are on Blues. Word has it that some may be drawing their own Cheetofications right now, but we shall see what happens in the days to come.

All cheetoponies will be found in this thread. I will posting mine and anyone else is more than welcome to suffer help. Also, don't forget Nurse Spicycheeto, Cheeto Shimmer, and Orange Horizon. Working on Vinyl Scratch next due to popular demand.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/62943-the-cheeto-empire/

• Brohoof 2