Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Spades

MyLittleCell

(edited)

Welcome to Las Pegasus

(This is a 1950's mafia RP)              

(OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/62705-the-spades/)

In the outbreak of prohibition in Las Pegasus, a group known as the "Spades" Appears, and takes the town by storm. Run by a mysterious man named 'Royal', The gang competes in style, with classy suits and espionage, and soon will own the city.

If nothing stops them.

You have either joined or are joining the mysterious gang, and either hope to rise through the ranks and earn your glory.

You will take part in chases, double agents, backstabbing and trickery, all to rise to the highest rank, to take the city, all to earn your life in this heartless, dead, city of sin.

Whatever brings you your money, right?

Be careful what you do, you may find yourself sleeping with fishes if your not cautious.

Rules:

1.No Godmodding

2. No Mary Sues

3. Don't control other ponies without permission

4. It's okay to swear (Fits the theme) But dont be TOO graphic.

5. Correct Grammer

6.You can kill people but be cautious dont go mowing people down, it should only be completely necessary.

7. Disobeying the Boss is possible, but dangerous. I will control temporary characters, (Shop owners, guards, Etc.)

The Spades:

Mob Boss: Royal Flush http://mlpforums.com...yal-flush-r3503

Right Hand: Luscious http://mlpforums.com.../luscious-r3526

The 'Ace': Darkshift http://mlpforums.com...darkshift-r3466

'Ten': Pelate Overcast http://mlpforums.com...-overcast-r3521

'Nine': Midnight Blade http://mlpforums.com...ght-blade-r3342

'Eight': Gal Rush http://mlpforums.com.../gal-rush-r2957

'Seven': Frost http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frost-valkenhayn-r3552

'Six': Jack Spades http://mlpforums.com...ck-spades-r3529

'Five': Mason http://mlpforums.com...s/_/mason-r3527

'Four': Neon http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/neon-strobe-r3176

'Three': Steelhooves http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steelhooves-r3557

'Two': Anarchy http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/anarchy-r3554

Everything below Ace is just names, not really ranks.

"Wanna know why there's no face cards? Cause they are all in my hand, my royal flush...."

-Royal Flush on his ranking system

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal sat in his office as he looked over his desk. He had ten cards laid out.

It was all spades, laid out in order, with names on each card. The face cards were all missing.

On the other side of the desk, there were heart cards, laid in the same format, but it had no names, and the royal cards were out as well.

"This is how the game begins." He tells himself. "The cards are out, and the hands are in." He picked up the ace card, and crossed the name out.

"A new ace brings a new game." He throws it on the table, in between the hearts and spades.

"Bring me darkshift." He says, turning to his guard. "I think it's time someone had a promotion." 

As the guard left, he turned to the cards on the table.

"Let the games begin."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, this begins with darkshift being promoted to the new ace. Rumors are flying, and many are weary, but happy they were not chosen. Many believe the ace is the playing card, the Kings personal bitch.

But royal has a very different idea.

It starts in a lobby, where the gang members converse.

Edited by MyLittleCell
  • Brohoof 1

((I'm assuming Rush's role is mostly being muscle and intimidating and/or roughing up ponies.))

Rush was in a very good mood at the moment. He had joined the Spades, who were obviously the winning team in the city right now, and he couldn't be happier about it. Aside from the money, the mares, the action, and the mares, it was the kind of job where he wouldn't be likely to get in a whole lot of trouble for blowing his fuse and wrecking something. In fact, that's practically what his job was.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pelate was sitting on a rooftop in an ghetto old neighborhood in the edge of Los Pegusus smoking a cigarette, he let out a big sigh along with a loud cough. he looked down at the messy streets and snarled at the scene, he licked his lips and reached into his saddle bags for his pocket watch and fedora, he put the fedora on and the watch into his coat pocket. his watch fell to the sidewalk when he heard the Mare owning the home he was sitting on yelling at him to get off. Pelate cursed and picked up the cracked watch up. "stupid Bitch!" He thought wanting to say it out loud. Pelate put his Fedora back on, and looked around and shrugged. Pelate Decided to fly to downtown before it got dark.

Edited by PelateOvercast

(edited)

Neon walked into the lobby, where the Spades were. She looked around, didn't seem like all the Spades were here yet...She seemed to be the only girl so far. Neon sat down then took a sip of some ice cold water. She just sat down waiting for something to happen, she was bored. Neon tilted her fedora over her eyes, maybe she'd just take a nap

Edited by PinkieShyFlutterPie

(edited)

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

Rush looked up as somepony walked into the room. "Are you... with us? I didn't realize there were any mares in our organization. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Certainly not if the mares are all as lovely as you."

((I feel I should mention at this point that Rush is probably going to hit on anything and everything even remotely female. Becasue he's a real classy guy like that.))

Edited by Alex Kennedy

@@Alex Kennedy,

Neon looked up at a stallion talking to her, she stood up and lifted her fedora. "Wow, vary classy" Neon rolled her eyes "You will probably hit on every single mare you see huh? Typical stallion" Neon was annoyed by this stallion. She got up close to his face "Look, i may look nice and pretty but if you do something i don't like i'll bucking beat you to a pulp" She wanted the stallions in the Spades to know that she was just as tough as them 

(OOC: Neon is meaner in this RP :P )

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

A look of surprise and perhaps even fear crossed Rush's face just before he spoke. "Oh Celestia, I'm sorry. Have I been a naughty boy? Do you want to punish me?" His face broke into a grin. He didn't get intimidated easily. And he wasn't about to give up on a fiery beauty like her so easily, either. 

(edited)

Another pony had walked into the lobby.

Steel scanned the room for a few seconds then a smile appeared on his face.

"I suppose some fellow Spades? Nice to meet y'all, the name's Steel."

He sat down in one of the chairs.

*Well look at you, Steel, you have finally joined your destiny... a gang. How nice... I hope I get paid well...*

Steel thought to himself while waiting for something to happen.

Edited by RedStorm

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

Rush smirked. Fortunately, he never blew his fuse at mares for some reason. "Do you always like to play rough? Or did I just put you in a very  passionate mood? You know, I like a mare with a little fight in her. The next time you're in the mood for a little night-time fun, why don't you give me a call, eh sweetheart?"

@@Alex Kennedy,

"A passionate mood? No...a annoyed mood where i want to punch you in the face, yes" Neon rolled her eyes "Wow, you are reallyyy desperate aren't you?" Neon was getting so annoyed with this Stallion. She wondered if she should punch him in the face, but considering she had already kicked him in the gut pretty hard and all that did was make him even more annoying so... maybe she shouldn't "Ugh, what do i have to do to get you to stop bugging me?!" 

Royal sat at his desk, moving cards around on both sides. He occasionally threw some off the desk, but later picked it up, putting everything back into place. He eventually settled some positions, before turning to luscious.

"luscious. We had a new pony, didn't we?" He asked, knowing he wouldn't answer more then a grunt, but he asked anyway. He picked up the 'Four' Card.

"Bring her in, to me, if you will.

@PinkeShyFlutterPie @Alex Kennedy

"I can see you two had some conflicts here?"

Steel suddenly said.

"Heh, no wonder you both didn't saw me coming... So what happened here anyway? Or is that none of my business and your personal, romance thing?"

Steel chuckled.

*Well that's a good sign that everyones beating their mates... I'm kinda starting to have second thoughts about this whole 'gang' thing.*

Luscious nodded softly, rounding the table and striding to the door. He steps out and into a room filled with some of the other spades. He looks around momentarily before spotting the one he was looking for. He crosses the room, drawing subtle looks from a few of the fellow members. He approaches Neon and stands over her and Rush. He looks down at the stallion, clearing his throat for both of their attentions. He gives the stallion a heavy glare before giving a much more disconnected look to the mare, gesturing his head to the back room where the boss was waiting. He turned and walked her to the room, leaving the stallion behind.

@@RedStorm@@Shame@@Alex Kennedy,

Neon was starring madly at the stallion when another stallion came up to her, she looked over at him "Conflicts? Romance? What? Me and him? NO!" Neon said annoyed then pushed the stallion who had been flirting with her away. "There is no romance stuff going on here, he is just a lo-life jerk who started hitting on me" Neon rolled her eyes then was startled by yet another stallion who came up to them. But all he did was point to a door "I think he wants me to go in there..." Neon looked back at the annoying stallion who was hitting on her then looked back to the door "Well, i'll go if it gets me away from him!" Neon walked with the stallion to the door @@MyLittleCell,

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

As neon entered the room, royal sat at his desk, the cards in a seemingly random set up, but as he moved them around it was clear that they were some sort of battle plan. He looked up at her.

"Ah hello, there." He stood up at his desk, to stand eye to eye with her. "Your our newest member, are you not? I must welcome you. We are always looking for good men." He clearly ignored the fact she was female, and made no looks at her that he would anyone else.

(edited)

Valkenhayn burst through the  doors into the hallway fiddling with a rose in your hand like most times while you glance around the room in disgust. You place the rose in your mane before approaching the group with a few flash steps to show off obviously  'Greetings'  You say quietly. Your always caught babbling about something next to these guys. Your main tactics are being sleek and quick with your throwing knives ; which you rarely use.  He always like to hang in the headquarters for a while getting to see everyone, even though everything there perfectly revolts you. You take a seat and believe the Boss is in the room beside you  

Edited by TheFlyingLettuceBros

@@MyLittleCell,

Neon entered the room and took a seat. She looked around then looked at the Stallion "Hello" Neon replied then smiled at him saying they were always looking for good men. She liked the way this Stallion acted, he didn't act like a pig like the stallion she met before him "I am. And I like that you treat me like one of the stallions but i would rather be called woman" Neon laughed a bit. "So did you call me here for a specific reason or to just chat?"

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,

"Man is man, pony is pony. A member is a member, and always useful." He smiled, taking his seat again.

"And i'm about to have your use." He pulled a file out from under his desk, and dropped it on the space in front of her, not caring about the cards positions that he ruined.

As neon read the file, he talked, and began to walk around the room, stopping at a window.

"There is a man in the Businesses district, an undercover cop. He has been investigating us, and until now i tolerated him. But i've decided to eliminate him from the playing field. I want you to find him, he vists this park regularly, and i want you to find out what he knows. But be coy. We cant let him know your one of us. Get him drunk, seduce him, i don't care what you do find out what he knows." He turned to look at her.

"Any questions?"

Luscious rounded the table again, standing by Royal's side, giving the mare a blank, semi-tired look as the conversation began. He thought it rather comical, how relaxed and composed the mare was when speaking to the most powerful stallion in Las Pegasus. He silently laughed in his head as the mission was issued. It was almost funny in a strange way, that she would have such a feminine job. 'Oh well' he thought, 'Perhaps it will be very useful... Hopefully she won't be caught. She is a rather pretty mare... It'd be a shame.' As the boss walked by him, Luscious stepped aside, watching him move expectantly, awaiting orders.

@@MyLittleCell,

Neon smiled "Alright, whatever" Neon watched as he got some files from his desk. Neon began to read the files, looking over at the stallion every once in a wile "Get information out of out of a cop? By getting him drunk or seducing him? Well, i'm perfect for that job" Neon laughed a bit "Questions? just one, when do you want me to hang out in the park?"

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie

Royals charming smile lowered, leaving a blank face.

"Just do your job." He said, turning back to the window. "If you can, give him some disinformation. Bad info for him will be good." He looked over the desk again, before turning his head to her.

"You may leave." As she left, he talked to himself, and luscious. "One day." He said. "This window will show all of las pegasus."

(edited)

Pelate Barges into the lobby, "BUCK!!!!" then covers his mouth noticing his random outburst. after clearing his throat and tossing his cigarette on the ground he says,  "you guys don't know what bucking hell i went through to get here"he blurted out trying not to seem awkward . and he sat down and sighed.

Edit: ((OOC: his face is cut and tattered because he lived in the ghettos))

Edited by PelateOvercast

He glares over at the door at the sudden outburst with a deep frown while you watch him scream. 'Shut your mouth'  You say rudely as you would usually do; your way of saying Hello! While you watch him you cough and move along the chairs literally going as far as possible from him. Proven fact is that you hate practically everyone. You cross your legs and eye him from a distance 'Greetings'  He mumbles 

@@MyLittleCell,

Neon noticed as his smile faded away "Wow, i was just asking...don't have to get all serious" Neon got up "Yes sir" Neon said sorta sarcastically then left. Neon walked out to a pony yelling buck for what seemed like no reason, she rolled her eyes 'Its gonna be hard being with these stallions' Neon thought to herself