Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Technical Issues

Pinkiepieness
Go to solution Solved by Level3rd,

Okay so I just created this account today and I'm pretty new! Sorry before hand if this has already been asked and anything across those lines! D:

Well I got the Welcome message from Mailmare and well when I went to click "Introducing Yourself", it took me to a page that said "Sorry! We couldn't find that." 

I'm just really confused on why it said that and how I can introduce myself without posting in the what's on my mind box.

Sorry again if this has already been asked!

Odd that the link didn't work for you, someone should probably take a look at that. But if you want to introduce yourself, here would be the best place. Just make a new topic with the button in the upper right corner and tell everybody a bit about yourself :)

Well I got the Welcome message from Mailmare and well when I went to click "Introducing Yourself", it took me to a page that said "Sorry! We couldn't find that."

Could you do me a favor and screenshot that welcoming message, if at all possible? I'm not quite sure what it is, exactly. The only welcoming I know is the automated PM from Feld0, which to my knowledge, has fully functional links.

Could you do me a favor and screenshot that welcoming message, if at all possible? I'm not quite sure what it is, exactly. The only welcoming I know is the automated PM from Feld0, which to my knowledge, has fully functional links.

Here are the screenshots of them tumblr_inline_mo51dqkmQa1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mo51djMlvw1qz4rgp.png

I just find it weird that it isn't letting me do that :P But I will surely introduce myself to everybody that way :)

It appears it was linking to something broken. It should be fixed now :) If all else is set, then I suppose we can resolve this for you.

Linking error probably happened. All you have to do is go to the forums home page. Then find the "Welcoming Plaza" in the Mlp Forums area. And you then start a new topic, and welcome yourself. There you go, that is what to do.