Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Stats" tab not appearing

Princess Periwinkle
Go to solution Solved by Twilight Sparkle ✨,

I'm guessing this is just another bug with IPB but since I don't see a thread about it yet, I'll bring it to public attention. At the moment, I can't see anyone's "stats" tab on their profile, and apparently I'm not the first person this has happened to. Is this something that could potentially be resolved?

sHtm40r.png

That is unusual... I can still see your stats tab, and I can still see mine. :o 

Perhaps you should try clearing your cache and cookies. (Clearing your cookies will log you out and make you have to log back in, but just in case you never know.) 

Either way these sorts of odd one-at-a-time user issues have been cropping up more than usual. I'm going to investigate the most recent IP Board update and see if any new issues popped up with the latest version. IP Board does have a habit of messing things up when updating. :P

UPDATE: It looks like the statistics tab is actually a plugin (AKA a hook) that doesn't come with IP Board usually. There's a good chance with a recent upgrade (or modification to the forums) that this broke for some people. If it didn't for some, it's likely a cache-clear should fix it. 

• Brohoof 1

This appears to be an issue related to the way the statistics tab controls its permissions; it's outside of the usual place for such things, and it seems we overlooked resetting it when we added the "BronyCon Supporters" group. As a result, the tab didn't show up for anyone who is in that group.

This should be fixed now.

• Brohoof 1