• Xbox
    • PS3
    • Xbox 360
    • Wii
    • Xbox One
    • PS4
    • WiiU
    • Other

NES was my first, I still remember the original Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros 3, Punch Out, Zelda, Contra and a few others.

Never owned a console personally, but I got to play my dad's PS1 with him a couple of times when I was a wittle ghostie :D He even bought me a couple of games to play, like the original Spyro the Dragon and Croc :D 

I'll just jot down Playstation as my choice and walk away :D

My brother said we started with the NES, but the Genesis was the first one I seriously remember, so I picked that one

Sega Genesis.

We didn't have much spending money back then, so the only games we had for the thing for the longest time were Sonic + Knuckles and Dynamite Headdy.

Super Nintendo all the way, Baby!!!!!!  :D

original Spyro the Dragon and Croc :D

Oh those games on the PS1 were the best.  Alongside Megaman X, Mechwarrior, and Assault Rigs, :D

• Brohoof 1

I still remember how there was always that old SNES when I was a kid just sitting around, and I would always love to play it... It was my dad's, but then I was born, so I guess that counts as my first game console... If not that then, the gamecube was the first one actually bought specifically for me... So I guess you can say both the SNES and Gamecube for me. ^0^

Gamecube

I got it in a pack that came with that horrible game, Mario Kart, with another great game, Mario Tennis. But ofc we got better games, like NFS Most Wanted, Zelda Twilight Princess, Pokemon XD, SSB Melee, and the best of all Super Monkey Ball 2.

Gamecube

I got it in a pack that came with that horrible game, Mario Kart, with another great game, Mario Tennis. But ofc we got better games, like NFS Most Wanted, Zelda Twilight Princess, Pokemon XD, SSB Melee, and the best of all Super Monkey Ball 2.

Wait... I just realized... "The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess"...... "TWILIGHT PRINCESS"... Nintendo predicted the ending to season 3. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I remember the good ol' days on my PlayStation 2. It was wonderful. I remember playing the Grand Theft Auto games, Ratchet & Clank, Killzone, the Medal of Honor games (the WW2 ones) and Gran Turisimo 4. It was an absolute blast. I had the huge launch model just to be clear.

Edited by GrauWitz

The first console I played  was the SNES that my middle school had, with Super Mario World, TMNT IV, and Mario Paint. It was my first experience with game consoles.

But the first console we've owned in the house was the Wii. Because our sis and her (now) husband had the latest Mario Kart, the folks thought it'd be a great idea to get one for us to play them online. And our library's ballooned with more amazing games, both old and new. Nintendo made the right call making the Wii very accessible, it opened our eyes to what games can do.

The first console that I played was an NES when I was only a toddler, but the console that I really got into was the N64, so I'm going with that.  I'd spend countless hours on that thing playing Mario 64, Mario Kart, and Banjo Kazooie (which I now have on Xbox Live Arcade)  I ended up buying a second N64 for around $50, but either the controller that came with it or the player 1 control port is broken.

• 11 months later...