• PS3
    • Xbox 360
    • Wii
    • Xbox One
    • PS4
    • WiiU
    • Other

• 3 years later...

The first console I owned was a GameCube (bought on the European release date!) which I still have. But I had played games on my sister's NES and Mega Drive before that – quite a jump from those two to GameCube! :D

• Brohoof 2

The first console I ever played was the NES. There was one in my family. The first console I was given individually was either a SNES or Gameboy. I was young and it was a long time ago, I no longer remember which came first. lol

The first console I played on was the SNES. My dad did have a NES, but by the time I ever knew he had one, it didn't work anymore. However, the first one I ever paid for myself (not counting a PSP) was a slim PS3. Our phat one had the YLOD, and I had some money to just buy one. However, that one had an HDD failure.

The first console I remember is the Nintendo 64. I remember playing a lot of the original Smash Bros. and Banjo-Kazooie when I was a young kid, but I also got a hold of DK64, Star Fox 64... Not my favorite console surely, but it had a good few classics.

The first console I first ever tried out was the Gamecube, but that was at a cousin's house many years ago. The first actual console I had to play on at my house was a Wii, so I consider that to be my first console. I've also got a Wii U, but I'm too poor for a Switch right now. :(

You remember the Sega Saturn but not the Sega Dreamcast? VERY DISAPPOINT! 

But yeah, technically that was the first ever console that was mine. I'd played on my parents NES and SNES before but I wanted the Dreamcast when it came out because I played a demo of Sonic Adventure.

My first console was a PS2 from around 2003. I was 5 years old at the time. However, I have owned older consoles since then. My oldest one is an ancient SNES that my parents got many years before I was born. They rediscovered it in a pile of random stuff in the basement.

Edited by Prospekt

My first game console was the SNES. I eventually had to sell it to buy the PS1 when it came out. For some reason, I still have the power cord for it. Found it a couple years ago in my electrical drawer.