Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else just completely indifferent...?

MetalheadWolfman

I know that there's been a lot of debate an viewpoints in regards to being for or against the whole Twilicorn crap, but my reaction is: Who cares? (Well, a lot of people - but you get my point.)

I think that MLP's overall storyline could go in an interesting direction either way and thus resulting in more entertainment.

Does anyone else think the same way as me, or am I just the odd pony out? Odd pony out... heh heh..

• Brohoof 3

I am like you. I am not really for or against Twilicorn. I think it will make the show more entertaining but im not like "I love Twilicorn its the best idea ever." but i do think it was a good idea that will open up many new episode ideas.

Hello there. We already happen to have a topic for the purpose of sharing our opinions on Alicorn Twilight and it can be found here. There is even a handy poll at the top so that we can see what the general consensus is, and one of the options there is to vote that you are indifferent to the change. Feel free to follow the link and share your views there.

• Brohoof 1