Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats the weirdest thing youve ever experimented with.

GenderIsAnIllusion

Jup, it's also in nutmeg! It's exactly where I extracted it from ^^

I used a few beakers, acetone, ammonium, a coffee filter for extraction. Easy stuff. You can also cowboy up and eat 3-4 tablespoons of nutmeg, which tastes terrible. But it'll get you somewhere though. It's pretty dangerous to eat large amounts of myristicin though, it can kill you and the amount of myristicin varies from bottle to bottle. There're a few vids out there that explain how but I don't think I'm allowed to tell you how to make drugs on the forums.

Probably not xD I don't even know if I'd do it, but hell, you never know, boredom gets the best of us sometimes xD And that's when you do, uhm, science, yeah, science.

• 6 years later...

A long time ago, I was at my Grandma's house. I took a couple of Mars Bars outside and mixed them with mud and berries that I found in the garden. What happened next? All I'll say is that I was very sick for the next couple of days.

I'm actually way too boring of a person to have any really wild stories, but the weirdest thing I've done is probably baking weed cupcakes with my girlfriend. I think we didn't mix it right, because the first cupcake I took did nothing. 24 hours later, I still hadn't felt anything, so I took two. An hour after that the room began to spin and my arms and legs felt like lead. I seriously don't know why people like this (or alcohol, for that matter), and I'm definitely never doing any kind of drugs ever again.