Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

I'm engaged. My fiancée and I have been together for eight years.

But honestly, she picks on me all the time because I'm 5 inches shorter than her.

• Brohoof 1

I last mentioned I had a friend with benefits, but that person hasn't really been in my life for over a year. I haven't been in an actual relationship since 2012.

Sorry to hear that. The only real problem with a friend with benefits situation is if one of the pair gains feelings for the other one. If the other one doesn't want anything more, anyway.

I might as well update myself in this thread too while I'm at it. Still single and enjoying it. Open to the idea of a relationship still, but I'm still not really searching for one myself. If one comes along, then it does.

I'm sorry if this is weird at all, but I was curious to see where people are. If you're single or not. If you aren't in a relationship, why? If you are who is it?, what's their name?, etc.

Don't worry, I'm currently in a relationship with a very nice girl. So I'm not trying to trick you or SOMETHING.

Anyway... 

I'm Currently dating and have been for 3 years :3 

I'm currently engaged with my partner, @sergetoxic. We got engaged the 15th of March this year, in Australia.

We became a couple the 18th of November back in 2011. We're very happy together, half/half in the closet. Some know, some don't. We're happy anyway. We both multifandom and have about the same interests, but different personalities. Our bond is almost too strong, pfff. I love my darling. <3

Hey ladies come talk to me :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnGnl-UElVA

But yeah I am looking but no luck as of yet...not gonna stop me!

WOOH, all the cheers for you for linking Johnny Bravo!  :pinkie:  Good luck finding your love.

• Brohoof 1

well I'm single but I'm not looking for a relationship unless is with a specific person I've had my eye on .-. hehe but its likely to never happen since our friendship is way more important than a silly relatonship xD

I am in a relationship with a flawed but wonderful person...He's the partner I always wanted.

Because loving someone else isn't about loving someone you deem as perfect...It's loving someone despite their glaring flaws.

Because as a person who suffers from self loathing for as long as I can rememeber...Everyone could use someone that can love them despite their flaws.

• Brohoof 1

I am happily engaged to my high school sweetheart.  :)  We have been together for 4 and a half years and we can't wait to get married once we finish our schooling! :wub: One crazy thing about us though is that we have been in a long distance relationship longer than we have been together in person. She moved to Southern California after high school to go to college while I unfortunately stayed in the same place where we meet to go to college. On the bright side, she will be graduating at the end of the next school year and then we will be getting married shortly after and then moving in together. We have both grown so much as individuals as well as as a couple. We have been through so much and I am so proud of us for defying the odds of most long distance relationships failing. 

That kinda got off topic... Anyways, she is also a brony and we actually just got back from our very first pony convention last week which we had loads of fun together! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Never have been, probably never will be.

Every girl I've ever met hated my guts after a week. In fact, with the exception of one, everyone I've EVER met hated me after a week.

Maybe it's my Asperger's Syndrome, maybe it's the fact that I'm a man. All I know is, no woman will ever love me. Not even my mom. No woman can.

I had a girfriend in fifth grade, but my love for her wasn't as strong as all the other crushes I had, but as of now I'm single :( It really sucks to be, I need someone in my life. My current friend is best for video game related problems, and these days I'm kind of ashamed that I still have to turn to my mom for help rather than a pretty girl who loves me romantically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...