Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

Totally understand your issue there Barehoof, its wise that you know what your looking for in a relationship, otherwise just randomly hoping to meet someone for fun usually never goes well. When I committed to my relationship all I wanted was them to be committed to me as I am to do, that we equally love and support each other and have our likes and dislikes to keep it balanced. Of course I hope for marriage in the end too if it goes well, and in my case that happened.

I'm not that old, 27yrs, but I've had some 1950s morals hammered into me, that when you love someone, eventually marriage is bound to happen, that when you do the 'naughty' its with that person your gonna eventually marry. Of course that doesnt always happen and no im not saying thats the right thing, its just how I was raised and how i view this stuff. I am blessed that I found the right man in my life and I wish the same thing for others, or to guys too. Good luck smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Nope, I'm single. If something was my special talent it would be being single. Seems like all my relationships are bound to fail in some way or another. I'll probably stay single for the rest of my life.

Yay! I just saw this thread after my dream guy asked me out earlier today, so I guess I can put 'In a Relationship'! 

I know it doesn't really count as a relationship until you've been on a few dates, but darnit I'm breaking the rules so I can say in a relationship with this guy!!!!! wub.png

• Brohoof 2

Everyone uses Wi-fi all the time......I think you'll need to find a new love my friend....she sleeps around too much

OMG thats a good one lol!

My relationship soon gonna change to marriage in a month from yesterday!!! *Flutters in the air* so excited! wub.png

• Brohoof 2

Single.  Haven't found the right one.  I attract a lot of weirdos and old people for some reason.  I would love to have someone into pokemon and animals and a lot of the stuff I like.  I've never really had anyone I had a lot in common with, and I think I'm gonna hold off dating until I find someone like that.  :)

Single, and not actively looking to change that. I have other priorities right now that, in the now, take precedence. I honestly think being in a relationship right now would be detrimental to what I'm currently doing with my life. I'd like to change that, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to for another few years.

That said, if something happens on its own, I won't object. wink.png

I continue to monitor posts here and two of the newest have caught my eye.

well, i am in a relationship with a boy from my school. we are very close, we WERE best friends but then something snapped and we started liking each other....

Well, geez, you're best friends with a member of the opposite sex and then, without warning, something snaps. Don't you just hate it when that happens?  happy.png

But all kidding aside, I think that's very cool. Depending on the situation, why not take things a step further with your best friend? :) That old saying about once in the friendzone, always in the friendzone is a myth after all.

Best of luck to you guys. :D

We, members of the cult of Doge don't need a silly mortal thing. We have Doge to make us happy.

But is it safe to cuddle with Doge on a cold winter night? He looks warm and fluffy. But that look in his eyes tells me he might bite my nose off if I get too close! sad.png

I've been a single ever since my ex dumped me for another guy two years ago.

We were together for three goddamn years, and then, she just called it quits via a TEXT MESSAGE. 

I never got any explanations or closure, either.

Haven't been able to find anyone new as of yet, and, to be honest, it's not even that high on my

priorities list right now.

I know that feel.

I've had several girlfriends in my life time, 2 this year, but they dumped me so... I'm forever alone.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it would never happen, but I finally found an amazing guy I really love. After so many failed relationships, I feel like this one is something special, more special than any relationship I've ever had with anyone. The love I feel for him is real and it's so strong that it always manages to get me through the day just by thinking about him. He's funny, sweet, nice, open-minded. We have similar interests but not too many, which keeps things fresh and interesting.

Although he has had many downs, and still has sometimes. I'll always be here for him, whether the relationship will last forever, or breaks some time in the future (Which I honestly think never will). No matter what I'll still be there for him, maybe not as a partner, but as a good friend. And even though he says he doesn't want to be treated special, I'll always treat him like that because I love him so much.

I love you Twili Strike, you're the only one I've ever loved so much that it actually hurts.

Edited by Winterbass

I am currently single. 

Why? I don't know :P Just haven't been lucky enough to meet somepony yet :)  

Has it's perks though I guess, though I do long to have a relationship with someone :) 

• Brohoof 1

I am currently single. 

Has it's perks though I guess, though I do long to have a relationship with someone :)

Oooh, who is it Skylar? Do tell!  :P

I am currently single. 

You just gotta hang in there Skysky, when it happends, you will just know it! Sometimes you have to go through a few relationships to find that perfect somebody. I went through 2 online relationships, before I found my third one, which turned into my fiance soon to be husband. I know online relationships don't always work, but I think I can use myself as living proof that it can still happen hehe.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't really mean anyone in particular :) 

I seem to make alot of friends here but never seem to get anywhere with that side of things :P

Edited by Skylar

I'm single, and I'm pretty okay with that, actually. From what I've seen, teenage guys are bastards. :P

Sometimes I have like a moment where I think-

"You know what? I feel like having a boyfriend."

But then I realise the guy I want probably doesn't exist, and I just go about being awesome... :lol:

XD This is me as well.  That always happens or they're way younger than me o.o

• Brohoof 1

I know online relationships don't always work...

Well, to be fair, nonline (heh heh, that was a terrible pun...) relationships don't always work either, and 1/3 odds are pretty good from what I've gathered.  (Of course, those may not be, and very likely are not, the typical odds, but still.)

By the way, congrats and I wish the best for you and your fiance!

I've been single my entire life. It does upset me quite a bit sometimes, but there's not really much I can do about it as I'm not a very appealing person, and I'm not at all attractive by any stretch of the word.

I do get lonely often, and I do find the single life to be terribly drab and not very pleasant, but some people just get dealt a poor deck, and some don't get to have what they want. So now I'm just trying to do the best I can to keep my mind off it and get on with my life.

Hey man, the exact same thing happened to me. I'm 22 and never had a relationship. I'm feeling really lonely and depressed because of this. I am also very awkward and suck at starting conversations, and don't think anyone would date me because of this. Each time I asked someone out, I got rejected. The most recent time I got screwed over, it felt like she was leading me on to start a relationship, then it went downhill.