Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

I'm single. I've been in four relationships, the last two didn't last long at all...

The first two I was luckiest with, but they weren't quite what I was looking for. :huh: Namely, the first one had a habit of making me feel inferior and the second one was argumentative (for no reason) and had no motivation.

I hope I can find a guy that's right for me someday. But, you know, the single life isn't bad.

• 1 month later...

@

So you're still "single." Okay I see how it is.  :okiedokielokie: lol jk

Seriously though, you should update your vote.  :P It must have been forever since you last voted here.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is the only one for me.

I'm single, mainly because I prefer to stay alone for many reasons, however, there has been one girl who I have had a crush on since she helped me and since we started talking.

Hopefully, if I play my cards right, I'll ask her out in valentine's day, and hope for the best.

Wish me luck guys. :yay:  

• Brohoof 3

No ;-;....

Haha I'm not. I don't want a relationship. It's just...to be blunt, it's pointless. I don't need a partner. I've never even liked someone. People like me though so I have no problem getting a relationship if I wanted to.

I have been single my whole life and not by choice. Besides that even if I had a choice, I probably wouldn't. I'm too shy and afraid to ask anyone out anyways. I hope I will be braver in the future. I have to keep faith...

Single and starting to wonder if it's going to stay that way xD 

nah, I dont think so.

You friendly to so many people on this forum, I bet you have a secret admirer that just hasn't come to light yet. 

I've been single for 24 years not once have I had a girl friend, and i'm serious about that

am pretty attractive though or so I have been told by females and I have a heart of gold as well but alas I have nopony...

• Brohoof 1

nah, I dont think so.

You friendly to so many people on this forum, I bet you have a secret admirer that just hasn't come to light yet. 

Maybe, but I can't help but start too doubt :P 

Grats with yours anyway, heh 

• Brohoof 2

Me and my lovely brony boyfriend have been dating for more than a year now! He's the one that showed me the show and it actually sorta brought us together in a weird way. He isn't into the show anymore, but still loves ponies. :3 

I think I killed the fact that he likes ponies by my horrible obsession with them. 

@

So you're still "single." Okay I see how it is.  :okiedokielokie: lol jk

Seriously though, you should update your vote.  :P It must have been forever since you last voted here.

Already done sweetie ;)

So as you guys can probably guess, I am dating this lovely gentleman ^_^ On February 13th it will officially be our fifth month together :D Almost a year!! :lol: Our relationship has been just amazing so far and I hope it goes on for much longer :)

• Brohoof 5