Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

I've only ever been in one real relationship. It ended on good terms, luckily, but lol he's kind of a wackjob now.

I've become generally frustrated in people. I've done a lot of things to make good use of time instead of dwelling on what other people think of me.

Been in 2 relationships during my whole life cause I never looked for any romance and felt good on my own. Then came first love which ended horribly bringing me deep depression for next 2 years.

Currently I'm engaged (with brony) and happy in amazing long-distance relationship. :3

Edited by Burning Question
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to think I got close a few times, makes me feel a bit better about it. Honestly though, I have what would be a terrible lifestyle to start a relationship. If something would happen and I'd get somewhere with somebody, I'd be alright with it. Honestly though, I don't want to put someone else through the stuff I'm going to have to deal with the next few years. It would feel too much like I'm dragging them into it. And if they held me down from doing what I'm set to do in life I'd probably subconsciously hate them for it forever.

is my Forums waifu!  :wub: 

He is just so cool, and sweet to everybody. 

Are you guys actually in a relationship or? :P 

OT: Single with a few growling possibilities x3 

• Brohoof 2

Are you guys actually in a relationship or? :P

OT: Single with a few growling possibilities x3 

Oh hell yes we are! Its like how could I say no to him?? He's sweet, loving and very good looking  :comeatus:

Top of all that... I love him to death.. and have for sometime.. 

OT:Yes I'm dating someone.... Didn't you just read what I just said ^ right there.... 

Edited by ~Spitfire~
  • Brohoof 1

Oh hell yes we are! Its like how could I say no to him?? He's sweet, loving and very good looking  :comeatus:

Top of all that... I love him to death.. and have for sometime.. 

OT:Yes I'm dating someone.... Didn't you just read what I say?? ^ right there.... 

Okay, well then congrats guys , I never actually knew both of you swung that way (not meant as an insult btw) I think you make a really cute couple :)

*totallynotjealous* kidding xD 

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, well then congrats guys , I never actually knew both of you swung that way (not meant as an insult btw) I think you make a really cute couple :)

Lol being a bisexual isn't so bad, you get the best of both worlds. XD

• Brohoof 3

So.. A relationship with your computer, fictional crush, youtuber and actor doesn't count? Damn I just thought I could marry my computer and fictional crush. xD But it's complicated =w=.

But happy for your all. :D

Edited by SweetieBelle456

Lol being a bisexual isn't so bad, you get the best of both worlds. XD

I agree with you there, kind of a shame I can never move to that next stage with the same sex but meh, everyone is different I guess x3 

So.. A relationship with your computer, fictional crush, youtuber and actor doesn't count? Damn I just thought I could marry my computer and fictional crush. xD But it's complicated =w=.

But happy for your all. :D

I've seen people marry stranger things xD 

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not the prettiest of ladies, so I've never been in a relationship. I'm not too sad about it though! I'd like to have a boyfriend one day, but I'm only seventeen. I have my whole life to find my very special somepony. :yay:

• Brohoof 2

I'm alone like I always was. There was a girl in college who I loved, but She rejected me and went to the guy, whom I later saved a life, but rather I saved him from prison. (Before that I tried to commit suicide, and it changed me forever)

Last year the incident took place in my college. One of my classmates come in college high. He was totally stoned. He was so heavily intoxicated by drugs that could hardly walk. He was immediately brought for interrogation to the director, later director decided to call the cops, what would the guy had been arrested. And until the cops coming, my teacher locked this guy in one of the offices of the college. I knew that if cops will get him, he will go to jail (he has had weed on his pocket). I went to the door behind which the guy was, he asked to help him, he begged to be released and that he feels bad I sneaked into the office of my teacher, and stole the key from the office in which this guy was locked.

We wasn't friends... Actually I hate him. He "stole" the girl whom I loved. Anyway I opened the door and ordered him to run hard. We miraculously managed to escape from the pursuing us guards, teachers and students. When cops arrived, we were already very far. After this. I decided to lie low. Meanwhile, police charged a penalty to director of the college for a false call. Our group was interrogated hoping to find who did it, but none of my classmates didn't know and didn't think that it was me, because everybody knew that I hate this guy. Therefore, the whole group was subjected to punishment, and I have remained unpunished. The guy whom I helped to escape was expelled from college. But the police never found him.

A few weeks later, in the street  I accidentally met a guy whom I pulled out of college. He extended his hand to me and said: "Thank you for saving my ass man." I looked at the outstretched hand, but in the end I shook his hand and said: " I did this not for you."

Scince this story, I didn't even try to find someone else. Because I understood that love it's a pain, pain, suffering and nothing more.

Edited by zev_zev

I am a happily married pony and married to best stallion I know. He supports me in my pony fandom and all the other things I love. There are not very many married ponies on these boards and most of the ponies seem to be a lot younger than me but thats ok. My advice to those seeking love don't rush it you will know they are the one when it is time. I waited until I was 27 to get married so it is ok to wait and experience life.

• Brohoof 3

I am a happily married pony and married to best stallion I know. He supports me in my pony fandom and all the other things I love. There are not very many married ponies on these boards and most of the ponies seem to be a lot younger than me but thats ok. My advice to those seeking love don't rush it you will know they are the one when it is time. I waited until I was 27 to get married so it is ok to wait and experience life.

You too? I'm 27yrs old, newly wed in fact, been married about a month now. Just got married back on Dec. 14th to my loving stallion as well. He supports my pony fandom as well as everything I do, he loves my cute optomistic attitude as well as my openess in other fandoms, like his Trekkie fandom for example. Funny that he's a Trekkie and I'm a Brony or pegasister, whichever lol.

eh.. i was engaged with my gf for 4 years and half... she dumped me a week ago... that's life... pack it and bring it home... just never stop smiling

I used to be in a relationship like you, but then i took a arrow to the knee :P

Sorry i just wanted to say that XD

Anyway i was in a relationship but then it ended for some reason and now i never want to be in a relationship...

• Brohoof 1