Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

You too? I'm 27yrs old, newly wed in fact, been married about a month now. Just got married back on Dec. 14th to my loving stallion as well. He supports my pony fandom as well as everything I do, he loves my cute optomistic attitude as well as my openess in other fandoms, like his Trekkie fandom for example. Funny that he's a Trekkie and I'm a Brony or pegasister, whichever lol.

I am a huge Star Wars fan and he is great about it! He's a big bond guy

• Brohoof 1

I am a huge Star Wars fan and he is great about it! He's a big bond guy

LOL that's awsome!  Ya me and my man we met by similar loves of chance, we both are huge Alien fans aka Xenomorphs, met through Aliens vs. Predator 2 game. He's a huge trekkie though, but loves Star Wars too. I also got him into love The Big Bang Theory muahahaha!

:( Forever alone... I almost had a significant other twice, both times my best friend started dating them...

But it's okay, I swore i'd be happy, no matter what...

Woah damn thats rough man, don't worry theres someone out there for everyone :P 

(Except me)  Just kidding xD   

Being single has it's benefits too though I guess in someways ^^ 

Being single has it's benefits too though I guess in someways ^^ 

Being single has as many good sides to it as being in relationship- it's just different. I don't know where everyone gets the idea that their life will suddenly improve if they will find someone to be with. Unless they will find their soulmate... then it can't possibly get better. But that happens rarely.

What's so horrible about having your whole time for yourself, friends, hobbies, your own thoughts and learning to enjoy life, people and nature on your ownat least for a while? Especially if you're not even 17 years old yet. What's the point of getting in relationships at that age if people are still acting like stupid teenagers and still in a process of quick changes? In a few years they will be completely different people anyway.

Edited by Burning Question

Being single has as many good sides to it as being in relationship- it's just different. I don't know where everyone gets the idea that their life will suddenly improve if they will find someone to be with. Unless they will find their soulmate... then it can't possibly get better. But that happens rarely.

What's so horrible about having your whole time for yourself, friends, hobbies, your own thoughts and learning to enjoy life, people and nature on your ownat least for a while? Especially if you're not even 17 years old yet. What's the point of getting in relationships at that age if people are still acting like stupid teenagers and still in a process of quick changes? In a few years they will be completely different people anyway.

I agree with the whole teenage relationship thing, I had a few when I was a teen, even though their good when they last it's hard to have a serious relationship at that age. Now being in my early 20's though I can happily say I know what I am looking for and I am going to take my time looking for it, I'm in it for keeps now not to just play around :P

voted as single, because technically I am single, but there is this girl I like and she knows it, but it's...complicated

2 days ago didn't you say you had a special somepony? 

I voted "Dating".

Because I'm not really "engaged" and not even close to being married.

I just have a sort of partner here on these forums.

I hope that works out for you man, good luck :) 

Like I said, it's complicated

I suppose that is the problem with forum relationships in general, people dive in and get way over their head. 

I'm all for internet relationships and in fact in the modern world it's a very common thing because distances no longer really matter (unless your too young and can't travel). However countless times I've seen on this forum two people start dating then start plastering their profile / status updates with things like : 

''I love you babe forever, your my special somepony  :wub:  ''

Alot of people here do that even when they have only been dating for a day or two, those type of relationships never last, it's best just to get to know each other first, overly committing or even using the phrase 'I love you' is a big thing to throw out there, trust me I know this from an online relationship myself :P 

• Brohoof 3

Yeah you gotta be careful with such relationships and all this public sweet-talk people start immediately after they fall in love on forums is already a sign that maybe they are not mature rnough for such things. Same about talking like this in real life 24/7 no matter if you're in public or not. x.x What the hell?

I myself met my fiance on forum (not this one tho) and we can't even visit each other more often than 1-2 times a year. But it's all worth waiting 'till we could move in together. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Yeah you gotta be careful with such relationships and all this public sweet-talk people start immediately after they fall in love on forums is already a sign that maybe they are not mature rnough for such things. Same about talking like this in real life 24/7 no matter if you're in public or not. x.x What the hell?

I myself met my fiance on forum (not this one tho) and we can't even visit each other more often than 1-2 times a year. But it's all worth waiting 'till we could move in together. ^^

Yeah, I try to limit the sweet-talking as much as possible, irl I'm not really one for nicknames like babe, baby etc.. I think it's quite.. well silly and immature. Sure, I call everyone dear, darling and hun, but that's just me, and like I said I call everyone those things.

Error 404: No boyfriend found.

Hehehe. dear, there's nothing wrong with being single (though I'm guessing you were just being silly with the whole error thing) 'sides you're only 14, you've got your whole life ahead of you :)

• Brohoof 1

I currently am in a relationship with @Alex Kennedy, and I'm fairly certain it's going well so far. He's a big sweetie and I'm kind of an asshole, so I feel sort of bad about it. ^^;

However, despite our slight age gap, I really do appreciate how good a person he has been to me, and I hope he knows that. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

However, despite our slight age gap, I really do appreciate how good a person he has been to me, and I hope he knows that.

I do know. And it makes me happier than words can explain. The way you make me feel loved means so much to me. 

I am.

Not. I'm not in a relationship. Wah wahhh.

Was engaged once, after a four year relationship, but then I deployed and she was all like, "Nah bro, just gonna go ahead and cheat on you and stuff, k thanx bye."

And I've pretty much been like, "women suck," and haven't had a serious relationship since.

• Brohoof 2