Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

Married and such. Actually I've been married since before some of the youngest members on this board were even born. 

1324b3f15cb495388d8c7d254b5ea8af1446176d

Shut up be be cancelled already. 

That's not the case with me, since I'm sure I haven't been married as long as you have, but it's probably close.  I'm definitely older than a lot of the people on here anyway.  I checked your profile though, and we're the same age, which is kind of comforting.

Never had a girlfriend and never been kissed, and to be honest I don't care so much about it anymore.

Once I stopped caring about it, that's when I ended up meeting the girl who is now my wife.  Trying to find a girlfriend isn't always the best approach; eventually you might just run into them unexpectedly.

• Brohoof 2

I'm with @Noraasha

He means everything to me, and even though our relationship has been...rough, I hope it'll bring use closer. I love him ^^

• Brohoof 1

Friends, girlfriends, fiancés, they are just more shadows following you. I don't need more shadows, I'm fine with one and myself.

Others weigh you down. And you aren't the babysitter of no one.

Single, and not a damn thing I can do to change that. I've fallen in love and had my heart broken so many times now, it's a wonder how I'm still ready for more romantic punishment if it comes my way. No matter what, I always seem to end up as nothing more than a friend, or I get ditched. Yet I'm still fighting, trying against hope to find love...I guess I just can't learn my lesson, lol.

I wish luck to everyone and anyone who's lucky enough to be in a relationship, and I hope you all get to keep your hearts in tact. :)

Single. Damn I regret breaking up with my ex... only girl who ever reaaally liked me right off the bat. Guess I just wasn't ready back then. I think she still kind of likes me, but she has a boyfriend now.

A big mistake too cuz I'm not much of a ladies man.

I'm single probably because women feel I should talk to them rather then they talk to me. I'm shy and I keep to myself alot, and if I were in a relationship it would be difficult to maintain since I'm not much of an impressionist and I only act in honesty rather than fake my personality. The other reason I can think of is that I have to wait probably in my mid 20's before I can find someone serious enough, not the drama queens who think I should be at least "this tall" and look "this way" and have "this job" in the most precise manner possible. If it weren't like this I would have many girls as friends, but you know, I figured out most girls think I'm hitting on them (whenever I do talk) when I'm only being polite and just starting a friendly conversation with them. Also, just throwing it out there, dating sites are awful.

Single and horribly lonely :(

Jk I'm a single but I'm 17 I'm hardly a lonely man. But as I've grown up my interest in a relationship has definitely increased although I haven't really met the right person to get involved with yet. Oh well, looks like I'll be single in college B)

This thread was really sad to read. Everyone needs to stop saying that "There's no one for me..." or "No one will ever love me because of this..." Stop! There are seven billion people in this world. I don't think you've met everybody have you? Then how do you know there isn't somebody for you? Someone who will love you and all your imperfections? Stop it. Stop putting yourself down. Stop giving up.

You all need to become more confident in yourselves, and even if you don't believe it, tell yourselves: "I'm a great person. I'm handsome/beautiful. There's someone out there for me." People will notice you more if you have better self-esteem, trust me.

• Brohoof 8

I never going to find somepony(If you not count Rainbow Dash :wub: ). But not, because I fail in asking or because I failed already in relationships. I just don't seem to be that much interested in somepony. I never saw a girl and tought: "Wooow ...". In school, when a girl said hello or so, I just said hello normal back.

Who knows, mayby a girl had a crush on me?*Shrugs*

I'm now 20 and

-never had a relationship

-never loved one or never heard, somepony loves me

-Never big interest to get into one

-Still virgin*Shrugs*

It's just don't bother me at all. I was nearly my whole life without friends, and in home, sooner or later, I just loved it more to have peace and quiet alone in my room then meeting school mates etc. And the one time later, where I tought, I had finally again a friend, he was just a ********** who used me to get money and borrowing games(Except for 2 games the rest I never saw again ... several games and over 50 Euro). And 90% of relationships I knew(Real life, facebook, the german PS-Trophy-forum, Here etc.) they ended horrible, terrible, sad or just didn't worked out.

So, why should the guy, who seems to have 95% of his whole life, unluck, suddenly find his dreamgirl(Besides Rainbow Dash :wub: )?

Seriously, I can't think of a girl, who suddenly asked me out and

-loves MLP

-Likes Formula 1(Especially Jenson Button)

-Liking video games(Especially Metal Gear)

-Liking more to stay inside then outside

-Liking clop

-Liking to eat

etc.

Besides others, who cry, they never find somepony, I accepted it and continue life alone.

So, so long not suddenly here, somewhere else or in RL suddenly start to love meand tell me and feel the same back, I will always stay alone: Happily and friendly :D

I never going to find somepony(If you not count Rainbow Dash :wub: ). But not, because I fail in asking or because I failed already in relationships. I just don't seem to be that much interested in somepony. I never saw a girl and tought: "Wooow ...". In school, when a girl said hello or so, I just said hello normal back.

Who knows, mayby a girl had a crush on me?*Shrugs*

I'm now 20 and

-never had a relationship

-never loved one or never heard, somepony loves me

-Never big interest to get into one

-Still virgin*Shrugs*

It's just don't bother me at all. I was nearly my whole life without friends, and in home, sooner or later, I just loved it more to have peace and quiet alone in my room then meeting school mates etc. And the one time later, where I tought, I had finally again a friend, he was just a ********** who used me to get money and borrowing games(Except for 2 games the rest I never saw again ... several games and over 50 Euro). And 90% of relationships I knew(Real life, facebook, the german PS-Trophy-forum, Here etc.) they ended horrible, terrible, sad or just didn't worked out.

So, why should the guy, who seems to have 95% of his whole life, unluck, suddenly find his dreamgirl(Besides Rainbow Dash :wub: )?

Seriously, I can't think of a girl, who suddenly asked me out and

-loves MLP

-Likes Formula 1(Especially Jenson Button)

-Liking video games(Especially Metal Gear)

-Liking more to stay inside then outside

-Liking clop

-Liking to eat

etc.

Besides others, who cry, they never find somepony, I accepted it and continue life alone.

So, so long not suddenly here, somewhere else or in RL suddenly start to love meand tell me and feel the same back, I will always stay alone: Happily and friendly :D

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I didn't have any relationships until around 25, which is when I found the person that I ended up marrying.  You're only 20.  Believe me when I say there's always someone out there for you, and giving up at 20 is giving up WAYYYYYYYY too soon.

I should also add that I found this person through the Powerpuff Girls fandom, so don't go blaming your interests either.  Your special one can come from ANYWHERE.  I wasn't even looking for someone at that point, it just hit us.

• Brohoof 1

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I didn't have any relationships until around 25, which is when I found the person that I ended up marrying.  You're only 20.  Believe me when I say there's always someone out there for you, and giving up at 20 is giving up WAYYYYYYYY too soon.

I should also add that I found this person through the Powerpuff Girls fandom, so don't go blaming your interests either.  Your special one can come from ANYWHERE.  I wasn't even looking for someone at that point, it just hit us.

*Shrugs*I said already, even when it's never happens, if somepony comes to me with the same interests(Or at least some of then) and looking good(No perfect looking girl or model)  and I feel love too, then sure.

I'm single, mostly because I'm in no condition to be in a relationship right now, I've been struggling with some identity issues, and I need to learn to love and find out who I am before I try and get into another relationship; the past few have been really rough.

My Mom used to say, "Sometimes you have to whore yourself out to find someone." What she meant by that was, you have to mingle. (I know it sounds like something else but, lol.)  :P

It's true, you really do have to put yourself out there and talk to people... Otherwise, you won't get a g/f or b/f. So you young bucks out there, learn how to treat a lady. Read some poetry - because that's how it's done, son!

And no 'playah' shit either. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm single but I'm trying to get a girl, she's into anime and instagram roleplaying. But problem is, I'm scared to ask her out and we have been hitting cold spots lately so I might as well give up  :unsure:

I'm single but I'm trying to get a girl, she's into anime and instagram roleplaying. But problem is, I'm scared to ask her out and we have been hitting cold spots lately so I might as well give up  :unsure:

Do a cosplay as her favorite anime character if you know what it is. So yeah, like don't give up bro.