Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

My Mom used to say, "Sometimes you have to whore yourself out to find someone." What she meant by that was, you have to mingle. (I know it sounds like something else but, lol.)  :P

It's true, you really do have to put yourself out there and talk to people... Otherwise, you won't get a g/f or b/f. So you young bucks out there, learn how to treat a lady. Read some poetry - because that's how it's done, son!

And no 'playah' shit either. 

straight true. You're not going to find someone by just sitting there, well you might but thats a reaaaaaaaaaally inefficient way of finding someone because it's likely that you won't find someone that way.

I'm single but I'm trying to get a girl, she's into anime and instagram roleplaying. But problem is, I'm scared to ask her out and we have been hitting cold spots lately so I might as well give up  :unsure:

please don't, you're hurting yourself. Keep it going, you can't let the spark die, you can do it! If you think it isn't going to work out, then how bad will it be if she says "no"? I mean you might as well go for it, it's better than just giving up because there's that possibility she says "yes" rather than you just going cold and then regretting it.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I am not currently in a relationship.

Well, it is complicated, because I fell in love with my computer and I would not want to cheat on him/her (?) by getting into another relationship.

That would break my computer's heart.

• Brohoof 2

I am in a relationship with Netflix, and I think '

I'm gonna ask her to marry me!

..but Netflix is always hanging with "Max from Netflix" maybe she's cheating me me

NOOO-

Oh well, back to The walking dead

*loud eating noises*

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Well.... o///o I am actually surprised to be even posting here in the first place. 

Never would have guessed that. But I am dating the most wonderful girl and I am beyond thankful to have met this person @Pinkie-Sparkle.

The past few weeks talking and getting to know this person has been amazing in itself and I would have never had thought I would meet someone like her out of nowhere like that. I count myself lucky and thankful and the past few weeks I would not trade for anything.

• Brohoof 1

I posted in here before? *Looks back.* Oh yeah, I did XD Well, that was when I was single, NOW I'm in a relationship with someone, she's here on the forums, but I met her at school first, she made an account later without me knowing XD We are exactly the same, same likes, dislikes, personality and what not. She's the female me, I'm the male her :wub: Minor differences aside, she compares us to Fluttershy and Butterscotch XD I'm with , Love you! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I'm single but not by choice. I have some issues that typically push others away, however if somepony actually tried to get to know me i'm rather harmless. One of the main reasons i'm as big of a fan as i am is that ponies are typically a unbiased community as is the fandom. My real issue is in my area. Full of biased people.

Edited by Grim Mortis

Since this has got revived, I might as well post in here, too.

I'm currently single and I'm not really looking, per say. If something happens, it happens, but otherwise, I don't care.

I've been flirting around with a few guys and girls, but it's just flirting. I don't plan to date any of them. I've been flirting with a brony, recently. He isn't on here, though.

As I said, if something happens in the future, then it happens.

• Brohoof 2

I am single. And I intend to keep it that way. 

Every since I was about four or five, the very aspect as dating and getting married sounded really... dumb. Maybe I thought like that because even then and now, I am a full on loner. I have trouble trusting people and even when I have tried to somehow find interest in having some kind of relationship, the one thought that comes to my mind, no matter my age, is, 'I don't want to be held back'. Being in any kind of relationship like that will hold me back in life. And the fact that I have found out that I am asexual, it helps to deal with this a lot more easier.

I am married now. I posted in here... Forever ago when I was dating my ex, but yeah I'm married now and I'm very happy with this. I couldn't ask for a better wife.

Single. Kinda feels like it will be this way for a while.

Only if you let your attitude stop you. Go out and meet people, see what happens.

currently dating someone. Right now it's long distance. I'm with the author I translate for, Conikiblasu. Longest relationship like ever. Before him I was only in month long relationships that went nowhere.

Edited by vivishy

Single, not necessarily by choice, (I have been in 2 relationships, 1 lasted around 3 years, the 2nd 8months or so) both I got dumped... The first guy had a mental breakdown... the second decided he didn't love me anymore (after we had spent what I thought was a very loving weekend together...He just wanted to get his way one last time before ending it IMO)... niiiiiiiice.

So I guess I'm single because I want to be now? I have made it blatantly obvious to some guys who were interested I don't want a relationship. I don't want to get hurt all over again. I have been through some crap over the past few years and I refuse to be hurt again like I was. It has made me more distrusting. I know I know, don't paint everypony with the same brush but saying and doing are two VERY different things. Right now Im focusing on me. I'm having some time to myself, to get my own head working properly again. Eventually I'll be able to function like a normal human being. Eventually.

I've never had a girlfriend. Mostly because I don't like most of the people my age I have met. That, and I am very bad at socializing with my autism. Not only that, I went to boys-only schools, so I never really met that many girls. All in all, I only have one real friend in life...

Edited by NovaCosmic