1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

I had a boyfriend, but he was not my "Knight in Shining Armour".  >_>

So, currently single.

I am single since a year after my ex-boyfriend and I had a disagreement. I am also not on a search for a relationship at the moment because I have to much stress with my school graduation and no time for a partner. 

Edited by IronM17

Currently single, last relationship ended about a year or so ago. Since then I've been more open to people about how I feel about them and trying not to rush anything so as to keep things all in the open.

Update: Im in a relationship with luna ;)

Im joking. Im single thoug. But this is the update:  I might have found a fond of someone.

I don't really care, if it happens, it happens. But I am not

looking for relationship. I pretty fine with me and my besties :D

Edited by MLPFanPony
  • Brohoof 1

I have been in a relationship for almost 3 months now with Metaknight 

Even though we live far away we skype almost ever single day.... play online games and watch movies/shows together... so we  doing pretty well even though we have a long distance relationship 

Yeah.....Nah.

No relationship

Since: Ever

With: no one 

No one knows what i do in my spare time besides people on this.

Always been single, nothing special,

i'm pretty sure i just wasted your time reading this.

Just lonely.

I am in a relationship. Let me tell you, cons are easier when you're single, but then again my girlfriend can pretty sweet, and she was ok with me blowing her off for a weekend to go to BronyCAN, so she deserves some credit for that.

• Brohoof 1

Don't have anypony, don't need anypony, never will need anypony other than my friends.

In the words of Urdnot Wrex

I don't like people relying on me, and I bloody well don't like relying on them.

I am one of those married types. lol 

We are going on 6 years this Halloween, (yes we got married on Halloween, no we didn't wear costumes, lame I know lol). But my husband is willing to do a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary, maybe it will be a costume party!! :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm single. That doesn't mean I'm actively going out to look for a girl. Usually, you'd expect a 17 year old heterosexual guy that's been single his entire life to actively look for a girlfriend. Not me. I'm an anomaly.

By the way, just because I'm not looking for a girlfriend doesn't necessarily I won't accept one.

I've been in an online relationship with a member here for a few months now... kinda surprises me, since most of my life was spent thinking it's unlikely I could be interested in anyone, and impossible someone could be interested in me. o.o

• Brohoof 1

I've been in a relationship for 6.5 years at this point, with hopefully many more to come. She's not a brony so she's not on the forum, although occasionally she'll watch an episode with me.

In a relationship?   :lol:

Hardly.  I haven't even been on a date since early 2006.  I gave up on romance years ago though, so now I can say it's because I'm no longer trying, which is at least partly true.

Im not in a Relationship right now and never was...which is kinda sad actually...but anyway  :muffins:

Im single. But im also not really searching for a relationship right now..but it would still be nice if i would have one.

I'm single and totally ok with it. Never really wanted a relationship and doubt i ever will, but meh.....

sig-3775960.adsEuzG.png

I lie, i'm so lonely! :( 

• 5 months later...

Single lady at the moment. Oh well, I'm sure someone nice will come along, I'm pretty tired of dating jerks. It would be a plus if he was a brony, but right now I'm ok with being single and trying to love myself. Cuddles wouldn't hurt, though :)