Daniel40k

General Who's in a relationship?

Are you in a relationship?  

599 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

I'm in a relationship! Two actually, I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend and we're the happiest little trio you could ever meet~! :wub:

I am very happily single. I wouldn't know what to do with a relationship. XP

Not me. ^_^ I'm happy and secure in my singleness and it's not something I have plans on changing. ^^ But I must leave a margin of possibility that that might change, because you never know. :P

Nope I am single :D  Kinda happy that way to be honest, had a few psychotic girlfriends in the past that put me off it a bit, but I would be happy to get into another one with the right person x) 

Not me, I'm single but sometimes I think how good would be if I would be in a relationship with someone.

I'd be happy if she'd be a pegasis :)

Posted this on the wrong topic -please delete- 

Edited by Jestwinged

Not me :D

My last relationship was a few months ago, and just recently started looking again :P

I'm what they call a permasingle. I've been single my whole life, I'm single now and the way things are going I will be single forever.

As of now, I am single. That is how I prefer things, too.

I currently do not have a very special someponyperson.

And it's a little bit annoying. Curse me and my very specific tastes in mates. <..<

Hey, dont curse your specific tastes. Embrace them. I, for one, have set standards for my kind of special someone. I never went further than friends with a girl, and in all fairness, i've liked it that way. Although, it would be nice to have a special someone. The point is, dude, it's okay, heck, even encouraged, to have your own specific tastes so that you can easily find what you're looking for, like an internet search filter.

I'm what they call a permasingle. I've been single my whole life, I'm single now and the way things are going I will be single forever.

Amen, bro. I feel that way, too.

I was in a relationship with someone at school for 2 years until she decided to hang out with some other guy, so I'm currently single.

Single tough longing for someone to share my life with... Living in sweden so :3

I'm a rock listening magic freak :3 Love fantasy and i'm acctualy really smart and inteligent! I love to cuddle and usualy leave myself to open and can easily get hurt...

I have a girlfriend and I love her very much :3

She's amazing and perfect <3

^ ^

Ok now don't shout at me :D

Hey laddies come talk to me hehe.

But no seriously some one out there would be nice heck I'd internet date (wow that sounds desperate) kinda am a little.

I'm nice just ask my friends on here... (I hope they would) Friends?

I'm rambling...

I'm in a relationship for more than 7 years now. We know each other since primary school (~23 years ago) and met each other every week. We lose eye after we went to different secondary schools. 15 years later, we found each other on Facebook and fell in Love again. This year, we are going to get married :)

Edited by Alpha-Mango

i'm currently single, but I want a GF so bad. :( I just really do hope I find someone like me, you know? Someone who shares the same interests as me, like music and MLP. I'm just afraid that if I DO get one, she might reject me because of my love for this show. So i'll keep quiet about MLP and i'll have to pretend I hate it if I have to...

I'm in a relationship for more than 7 years now. We know each other since primary school (~23 years ago) and met each other every week. We lose eye after we went to different secondary schools. 15 years later, we found each other on Facebook and fell in Love again. This year, we are going to get married

I'm crying right now after reading your post....

*sniffles*

I'm in a relationship for more than 7 years now. We know each other since primary school (~23 years ago) and met each other every week. We lose eye after we went to different secondary schools. 15 years later, we found each other on Facebook and fell in Love again. This year, we are going to get married :)

Wow, that's a beautiful love story.

Congratulations and all the best.

I'm single as a pringle. Though I had my eyes on one guy, he seemed to not like me though. I do see why some days.

I'm single and I'm not interested in relationships at all. There are many reasons I'm uninterested, but one of the bigger ones is that I do a lot better at working things out if I was on my own. Maybe there will be one day where I realise that it would be nice to have somebody you can trust and be with, but for now I am happy to be a grumpy loner, haha.

I'm kinda gay and I have my girl by my side at all times. It's hard as frick to be two girls in society today, cause either people don't take you seriously or they think you're gross/sexy. It's always either way around. We're VERY closeted, to be honest. However, yeah, we are very happy together, we travel, share interests, enjoy things together, care for each other, never get tired of each other and love cuddling each other a lot. I'm very happy to have found my true babe in life.

Edited by Collibri

@,

I'm totally not jelly   :lie: 

But in all seriousness it is really awesome to hear how someone in the same situation as me is getting along well with another girl :D  I totes get where your coming from with the whole people just think it is totally weird, I've had old people telling me I should be ashamed and I just end up flipping them off x), or you get the pervy men who either think you are doing it for an act to attract more men and who still hit on you anyway since you stating a thousand times you are a Lesbian, they just see it as a joke.

Not sure where you are from and it isn't any of my business but thankfully in the UK the LGBT community is pretty big so most people are open to it or coming around to it at least  :toldya:  Wish you the best of luck in your relationship, screw the haters! /)