599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

@,

Good post Jest there totally agree well to best I can being a guy anyway.

@,

and to you I am well sorry for how my sex still treats people like you it's a shame people are still stuck a few decades ago, but at least you have someone and are happy that is the most important part.

• Brohoof 2

@,

and to you I am well sorry for how my sex still treats people like you it's a shame people are still stuck a few decades ago, but at least you have someone and are happy that is the most important part.

It's alright, I know very well that not all men are like that, I will not blame everyone for what some of them do and think. Some people are just very bothersome, plain assholes. However, thank you for your concern! It's very sweet of you to say something. :-) Love conquers all!

• Brohoof 3

@,

Man I would be so mad if that happened to me! Tho' I have punched a guy before for groping an ex, similar situation he was completely drunk, she was up dancing by herself because I went to the bathroom, come back this guy is dancing with her, clearly groping her, she wouldn't say anything but could tell she was uncomfortable, I pushed him away and told him that she was my girlfriend, he carried on, I pushed him again, he went to hit me and I punched him straight in the nose and stormed out with her x)  

• Brohoof 1

I'm kinda gay and I have my girl by my side at all times. It's hard as frick to be two girls in society today, cause either people don't take you seriously or they think you're gross/sexy. It's always either way around. We're VERY closeted, to be honest. However, yeah, we are very happy together, we travel, share interests, enjoy things together, care for each other, never get tired of each other and love cuddling each other a lot. I'm very happy to have found my true babe in life.

Congratulations Collibri, I was all the best.

Don't listen to the haters, you're fine.

• Brohoof 1

I'm single at the moment, and my reason is worded best by Georgia Anne Muldrow.

"I stay grinding ya'll/ after this I'm gaining knowledge til my eyelids fall"

I'd rather learn about an unfamiliar field of study than be social, and I've got a lot of ambitious projects that require 16 more years of higher education.

The only socializing I do now is networking, nothing but business here.

Me? In a relationship? Ha!

By this point of my life I may be only 19, but I have tried enough the entire spectrum of love: males, females, trans, all of them a failure after a failure, along with the looks of the people because I was "a weird person". I am honestly starting to lose faith in the entire concept of love, because, in all honesty, even if I found someone I don't really have the mind nor the time to be able to keep a healthy relationship and it would end up with either me getting tired or the other getting tired.

@,

I'm totally not jelly    :lie:

But in all seriousness it is really awesome to hear how someone in the same situation as me is getting along well with another girl  :D  I totes get where your coming from with the whole people just think it is totally weird, I've had old people telling me I should be ashamed and I just end up flipping them off x), or you get the pervy men who either think you are doing it for an act to attract more men and who still hit on you anyway since you stating a thousand times you are a Lesbian, they just see it as a joke.

Not sure where you are from and it isn't any of my business but thankfully in the UK the LGBT community is pretty big so most people are open to it or coming around to it at least   :toldya:  Wish you the best of luck in your relationship, screw the haters! /)

And you amazing person, I truly respect those words. I am no girl and thus not lesbian, but I know from my own side how painful can be for some to accept homosexuality from male x male, even calling it "weird". Thumbs up from the LGBT community, sis'.

• Brohoof 3

Me? In a relationship? Ha!

By this point of my life I may be only 19, but I have tried enough the entire spectrum of love: males, females, trans, all of them a failure after a failure, along with the looks of the people because I was "a weird person". I am honestly starting to lose faith in the entire concept of love, because, in all honesty, even if I found someone I don't really have the mind nor the time to be able to keep a healthy relationship and it would end up with either me getting tired or the other getting tired.

And you amazing person, I truly respect those words. I am no girl and thus not lesbian, but I know from my own side how painful can be for some to accept homosexuality from male x male, even calling it "weird". Thumbs up from the LGBT community, sis'.

Thanks, though trust me, I'm not that amazing x) I just like girls :D 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Man I would be so mad if that happened to me! Tho' I have punched a guy before for groping an ex, similar situation he was completely drunk, she was up dancing by herself because I went to the bathroom, come back this guy is dancing with her, clearly groping her, she wouldn't say anything but could tell she was uncomfortable, I pushed him away and told him that she was my girlfriend, he carried on, I pushed him again, he went to hit me and I punched him straight in the nose and stormed out with her x)

You go, girl! xD They can get the heck away if they are going to be douchebags about it. He would normally not do that if you were a guy, either. Which pisses me off even more at times. Well, I guess we will have to deal until people change for the better. Stay strong, I mean at least we've got each other and we understand since we sit in the same boat. x) <3 Hurray for us.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a sexually active twenty-one year old woman. The lines between friendship and relationship for me is blurred. Technically, I am in a relationship, but it is a little oipen. I'm still going to college, and she lives five hours away. Luckily, she is snoozing in my bed right now ehehehe

Edited by Coco Pommel

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Super Single and Lonely. :/ Yup. Truth is, I tend get attached whenever I get close to someone.(Duh..) And whenever I have the courage to ask them. I get the following responses. "Just got out of a relationship." "I'm not looking right now." "Sorry, I'm into girls." "I don't want to end up hurting you." 

I tend to get these responses alot that I notice a pattern. I open up myself. I get rejected. I then start to act as a friend more than a crush. Suddenly, we drift apart. Love...or whatever I would call it, is very complicated and yet sweet at the same time. I guess...I should just focus on me and rather not dwell into a relationship(since this a constant thing.) I don't want to like someone again and then get rejected only for us to drift apart. 

I hold no grudges and I don't believe they owe me anything. 

I'm just tired of being rejected...so I'm taking a break. ^^ 

Edited by SparkinClark

I'm not in one currently, and despite how I've felt in the past, especially the latter part of last year, I'm glad for that.  I'm not ready to be in a relationship, and hell, may never be.  Sure that kinda stuff is nice, and yes, sometimes I miss it...

But I have to actually love me and be happy with who I am before anything's gonna work out with anyone.  And don't get me wrong, I do love me... but there's some things I gotta deal with before I'm well enough off for it to be a good idea. Besides, I'm not interested in getting in a relationship right now.  It's so unbelievably nice to be able to just have fun with just me.  I can finally read more again. :D

I've been single since April. Had two gfs before the dude, but I didn't want things to end. I like to think it's all water under the bridge. I'm always looking for another colt to cuddle, though :3c ! Being single has its liberties, but they don't really do much for me because I'm more of a one on one type of guy :I

If I had my way, I'd be with someone that would consume alllll my spare time that isn't dedicated to my developing cyber defense career c: ! And then I can use up all their spare time too :D! It'll be like a mutual addiction +w+ ~

I think I've posted in here before a while back. Meh well.

I'm single and I'm sorta happy that I am. But, I'm open to the idea of a relationship. I'm just not searching is all. If one comes along, then it comes along.

I'm in a relationship with my amazing boyfriend and super special somepony frosty frost :wub: we've known eachother for our whole lifes and I always liked him. He's the most wonderfull amd kindest persone in the whole world, and he's always there for me. Even though we are still really young (15 and 16) I can't imagine my life without him :D

Not in a relationship at the moment.. And to be honest, I don't think I'll have the confidence to for a while.

I am under a lot of stress and would just f**k it up for myself if I tried.

Officially went from "It's Complicated" to "Single". It's sad... In one way, but in another it's happy, because I'm free. Free to leave this area - think about going to school where I wish, and free to find someone who will actually care enough about me to even so much as to wish me a happy birthday.

I finally told myself I deserved better than that... (note: not being wished a happy birthday was just one offense, one of many). Even I deserve better than that, and that is quite something for me to say.

• Brohoof 3

I'm 22 years old and have never been in a relationship. Everyone I talk to are always surprised when they find out that i'm single. I am interested in dating at some point in my life, but it isn't a priority right now. Currently, i'm not in a position where I would feel comfortable being in a relationship. I still live with my parents and my income is nothing to write home about. I plan on going to graduate school and securing a stable job with good income to support the wife and kids that I hope to have in the future.

Besides, being in a relationship just adds another headache to the laundry list of worries that we all have to tackle in our daily lives anyways  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1