Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

Officially went from "It's Complicated" to "Single". It's sad... In one way, but in another it's happy, because I'm free. Free to leave this area - think about going to school where I wish, and free to find someone who will actually care enough about me to even so much as to wish me a happy birthday.

I finally told myself I deserved better than that... (note: not being wished a happy birthday was just one offense, one of many). Even I deserve better than that, and that is quite something for me to say.

omgosh you sound like such a nice pony with down-to-earth expectations! Wish you the best :P

Besides, being in a relationship just adds another headache to the laundry list of worries that we all have to tackle in our daily lives anyways 

That's kind of the standard excuse for a single person, though still very true.

I'm engaged to my very best friend. <3 His name is Ryan, his account is frenchie1995 and we have been together for 4 years. We are planning on getting married after I graduate college this year... and most importantly, we are both Bronys! We are going to BABScon this year together and we are SO excited!!

• 4 weeks later...

I just got out of another relationship. 

I'm pretty much sexually active. For some reason, relationships (exclusive) just bore me. Yeah, I'm pansexual. I like everything. But I'm quite convinced I'm something of an aromantic. I still am very sexually attracted to both sexes, but for some odd reason, mostly just physical.

I really wish I could be looking for a relationship, I would be down for having a ''chill'' internet relationship to get back with it etc and have that feeling of being connected with someone. However I am going through with ''personal'' issues which can take years to resolve. I would kill to be physically normal and be able to find someone, but I have this gulity feeling that if I get into a relationship the other person would think I am being dishonest or would be very confused, I don't know.

Relationships I've had in the past started out alright as well I guess, but have all descended into needless drama mainly coming from the other side, being a blunt, brutally honest person has it's draw backs and people I have dated have seemed to needy it puts me off. 

But yeah TL:DR, would love a relationship, but feel like I can't have one 

Well I am 21 years old and have never been in a relationship because I am an extremely shy and introverted individual. I would love to be in a relationship with someone eventually, but at the moment college and work are the priority. It would be nice to find that special somepony, to shower them with my love and affection and to spend the time just being with them. I don't know if it will come soon, but I just hope it comes eventually.

• Brohoof 1

I'm single right now. I dated two people in the past, one long distance, one at my school. Broke up with the second guy because he was very self centered and never wore deodorant (Hey, I ain't gonna lie. That was a deal breaker. I even asked him at one point to try wearing some) I'm currently looking for a relationship with long term intentions. I'd love to date a fellow brony, but it can be hard to find fellow bronies who share my conservative values.

(edited)
i am happily single and aim to stay that way.

But...but...the shipping ;-;

Frisans4ever ;-;

ss_sans_x_frisk_by_parodypunk-d9m6wbi.jp

OT:

Still in a relationship o-o

Celebrated our 37th monthsary yesterday ^ ^ 

Edited by DefinitelyNot Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

But...but...the shipping ;-;

Frisans4ever ;-;

OT:

Still in a relationship o-o

Celebrated our 37th monthsary yesterday ^ ^ 

* the only person i ship sans with is myself. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Brohoof 1

I've switched views around this recently and currently looking, I just have to try and trust other people with the issues I have, who knows, maybe I can hit the jackpot of someone who doesn't mind about them, is a really chill person and not a drama llama D: 

• Brohoof 3

Of course I am single. I broke up from a loving relationship a few years ago. Ever since I have been single. I am not currently searching because my own personal reasons. Social anxiety and socially awkward. Besides it might be hard for someone to love a person who doesn't talk at all and is too scared to show emotion. I tend to scare people off very easily by not showing much emotion and not talking very well.

I will admit a crush on one member here, but she is unfortunately rarely active. I will say it's sweet that the only reason she comes back at all is me. Just to talk to me and see how I am doing. Then I impatiently wait for a few weeks to a few months. She is one of the few people who can truly brighten my day. Even make me childish at times I am so happy. Which, recently, is a rare thing for myself to do.

• Brohoof 2

Single at the moment, haven't been in a relationship for about 2 years now. If the right guy or girl shows up then awesome, though that being said I suck at telling people I like them. Im not complaining though, I have plenty of good friends.

• Brohoof 3

I'm single like the majority of people. I wish I wasn't but people get scared of me and my mental problems and don't get to know about the real me

Aww, you seem like an awesome person to me. ^^ 

I wasn't in a relationship since 2008.

I don't like saying that sometimes, since some people, for some reason, view that as very freakish.

I don't let it bother me, though I do go through these random bouts of frustration.

• 2 weeks later...

Still unfortunately single ;-;!

Still looking around for the right colt for me, though finding any candidates at all is difficult since I have no idea how to find people for anything at all where I live ;-;