Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

36 and happily married for more than 7 years now.  I'm still trying to convince my wife to finish setting up her account here so she can participate, but I appear to be more into the forums than she is. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently in a relationship with George Weasley and a bunch of famous people. Just kidding I'm not dating anyone.....I have a crush on somebody though.

• Brohoof 1

I've been going out with One girl for around 3 Months Now, She's Perfect to me, We have so much In Common, She's So Amazingly Beautiful, And Wow, I just seem to love her so much... Just One Problem, She's living In Germany Right now, and I'm In Australia, I know it May sound a little strange, Long Distance Relationship, and Half Online Dating, I had Something Against it at one point, I will be Honest, But Now I don't Regret a Single thing, I mean, I've met her, as She visited Australia Once For a Wedding, And I mean, There's Nothing wrong with it in my mind, it's Just Depending On the Person I guess, Depending if you could Trust Someone Enough, and Know How if they're not someone else.

I'm one to try anything out at one point and Not Judge it, we maybe a long while away from eachother right now, But that Doesn't change how much I love her, and what I would do for her.

I'm looking at Moving to Germany soon, Once I Finish College, In around 5 Years....... Nevermind....

~Aeci

I'm single at the moment I am not really in a rush to find someone because I like to spend most of my time alone but later in life I may be interested in a relationship :)

I'm currently single. I've been in several relationships in the past but they never really work out for me. I realized that most people are too good for me in that I can't provide emotionally for a partner because of how unstable I am myself.

I'm the only engaged one around here? blink.png

My fiance and I dated for a bit over two years before I proposed to her last Christmas Eve in the early morning after we both worked horribly grueling graveyard shifts, haha. We haven't even really begun the planning stages for the wedding yet, because there's a lot in life we want to get situated before we really tie the knot. (where we're going to live, our jobs, etc.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently single. I've been in several relationships in the past but they never really work out for me. I realized that most people are too good for me in that I can't provide emotionally for a partner because of how unstable I am myself.

Never get into the "I am not good enough for anyone" mentality, we all make mistakes and none of us are perfect so there is no need to be that hard on yourself. If you have issues which you believe prevent you from having healthy relationships than by all means deal with them before getting in another one, but you can't be comfortable with others until you are first comfortable with yourself.

• Brohoof 1

It stinks, but never mind about the relationship... Count me single!!

This is when I rip all my clothes off walking down the street where things are blocking my privates like Austin Powers and everyone breaks out into a big musical! 

That's sounded better in my head...

I'm in a relationship. I'm dating a lovely boy who I have a lot in common with. We're pretty similar, so we became friends pretty quickly and without a lot of the usual awkwardness I go through when making a new friend. He started to crush on me, and I started to crush back. He asked me out and I accepted. After a couple dates he asked me to be his girlfriend. He's the only person to my knowledge that's ever had a crush on me, at least around the time when I was old enough to think about dating. =P I'm glad it worked out. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm single.

I would like a girlfriend with similar interests to me, one who plays games and likes metal music, alas this is a rarity.

• Brohoof 1

Single by *cough* choice. lol, the reason why is very simple actually. I've never been interested in relationships, for some reason I've never even been a little interested in other people. It's just because I haven't met any interesting people, not really been looking.

I'll probably get into a relationship soon, I wouldn't have any time for it during the summer anyway. Work and more work and all free-time goes on the cars. But I could easily start one (I think), I just lack the interest and time to do so.

I have sort of never cared for relationships actually, I care much more about cars. But you know, I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend to fill that front passenger seat next to me.

post-16962-0-67423000-1371930368.jpg

Single.  She left me for my best friend.  Who needless to say is no longer my best friend.  I'm not sure I want anything else to do with relationships anymore after that experience and a handful of others

Well I just moved states not to long ago and since then haven't been able to meet anyone for a good while since last December. I just started working a couple of weeks ago again and have begun meeting people at work. There is this girl I met the other day , she got hired recently, and we have hit things off really well. Been talking to her on the phone quite a bit and we are going to see a movie this Monday so :3 here's hoping I can be in a relationship with her ^_^

Hm...  I'm actually in a relationship with whom was previously my best friend. 

Long story short -  We've been really close friends for some time, (I have two 'major' best friends, him being one of them) and we've just recently admitted to having feelings (2 months ago) for each other which was a great amazement to me because I had liked him for quite some time but was always too shy/nervous to admit it.  One special day, he admitted to me how he's felt, so I had told him that I've happily returned those feelings and I must say that we've been hitting it off rather excellently! I've been so happy with him, really.  You know what they say, sometimes close friends make the best candidates for future relationships! Because we've grown a bond before 'going out', he knows pretty much all of my likes, dislikes, interests, etc.  We've given ourselves time to learn about each other before taking it to the next step.  Honestly, I never thought I'd end up with him of all people but I can't say that I regret it! We both just kind of 'get each other', you know?  With that, I can safely say that I'm in one. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm in a relationship at the moment....a homosexual relationship. For those that don't know, I'm a lesbian. I've been one for about a month now. Previously I was bisexual, but I'm not interested in men anymore, because my relationships with men always turn out for the worst. As for my relationships with other women, they usually turn out good.

So yeah, I'm happily partnered with another lady at the moment, and I love her very dearly. c:

• Brohoof 2

Single. Eeyup. But I don't really mind being single now.

I don't say that if somehow there shows up somepony that I really hit it off with, that I wouldn't mind giving a try, but I'm not really searching searching for a boyfriend right now. 

(edited)

I am single, and practically have been my whole life, and even then I shouldn't even count that relationship because it was only like a week long.

Not really a priority either, as it seems relationships can be quite the commitment and a little bit of a burden at times.

I was once hunting for love, when MLP stopped that and pulled me the right way. (All I was looking for was happiness in the end) And now I realize that relationships may be a dedication to another, but sometimes an overbearing dedication. 

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

I'm single and okay with that.  I've been married and divorced twice, had a lot of bad relationships, and spent way, way too much time putting myself aside to make others happy.  That time is over.  I'm done settling for second best, done giving up my dreams to help other fulfill theirs.  As I've mentioned in another thread, I'm working on enlisting in the Navy, something I've wanted to do since I was 15, relationships stopped me because I didn't want to leave anyone behind when I went off to bootcamp, and to my duty station. 

I'm content, I'm getting to know me, finally.  Single isn't so bad once you stop focusing on the lonely part and start paying attention to your own awesomeness. :)

• Brohoof 2

Ahh the spoils and toils of a relationship. Not having to hear about a girlfriend whining about her issues every day. Not having to worry about spending money for her. And especially not having to go through countless arguments about being too busy to do things with her. That's why I'm single...

Too bad I don't think like that when I see happy couples.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been with my boyfriend for three months now and we've known each other since sixth grade (we're now entering college). I have also liked him since sixth grade and he's helped me through so much when we were just friends, including a couple deaths. He's honestly acted as my dearest friend and knows me so well. To make matters better, I introduced him to the fandom, which he's really into now. We had a mare-athon date today and watched a few episodes of MLP. It was dorky and really really cool. I couldn't find a better person to be with. (end cheesy post now)

(edited)

I've been a single by choice ever since I parted ways with my ex over two years ago.
I just haven't had the time nor the interest to look for a relationship (or anything less serious, for that matter)
However, I'm not exactly objected to the idea of dating someone again, either.
It's just not on the top of my priorities list right now.

Edited by Sickman