599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

(edited)

I'm actually engaged to the most wonderful girl every and wew are planning on a July 12,2014 wedding. She allows me to partake in my passions like ponies and cars. She is very understand and caring, I love her so much.

Edited by sunset_sprint

You kidding me? If i were to be in a relationship,i would just screw it up,like i do with everything!

So,i am single,I ain't really into dating at this point,since i believe i am too young to,not to mention,i have 

terrible social skills!

I'm in a relationship! Been in one for a year and a half now and am living with him. He's a sweetie. And we have three children....who happen to be rats.

• Brohoof 1

I'm in a relationship! Been in one for a year and a half now and am living with him. He's a sweetie. And we have three children....who happen to be rats.

I had to read that twice, my brain is a little slow this morning as I thought your post was saying your children where rats, not the fact you have rats and call them your children.

I had to read that twice, my brain is a little slow this morning as I thought your post was saying your children where rats, not the fact you have rats and call them your children.

Yeah. We're real soppy over animals and hope to get cats when we aren't in a high rise flat block! But rats are good kids for now even if they chew everything in sight!

• 1 month later...

My vote on this poll has been updated.

Since the last time I posted here, which was over 2 months ago, I sadly have to say I am no longer in a relationship. We broke up 3 days ago, making me single like a majority of you guys.

It's okay. We all have each other. <3

Edited by Dismajo
  • Brohoof 2

As of current, I have never been in a single relationship.

This isn't surprising, as up until very, VERY recently, I've detested the very idea of ever falling in love.

Very recently, I have developed feelings for my very first real life crush.

... And she already has a boyfriend. Even before I met her.

Life always leads you in the best directions, doesn't it?

Nope. No-one is my special somepony and I think no-one will for a loooooong time. Like, a really really long time. Probably not in the next 4 years or so. But I could be wrong. I hope. :P

• Brohoof 1

Well...no, not really.

The main reason being my fault. I don't want to date anyone till I get my education done and I can get a nice steady job. Those are more important to me...to be honest. 

Still currently single, but I hope to find my special someone one day. I'm hoping that I won't have to wait too long before that happens :),

Edited by NightOwl

Still single. Too much drama to worry about a relationship while I'm in college. I am willing to get in a relationship though if I just happen to stumble upon the extremely elusive individual that I think will be "the one." 

Single and proud, all you people and your relationships are so silly, you get all emotional over each other because you are so in love until you inevitably blow up and never speak to each other again. lol.

With love-

An asexual

• Brohoof 2

Single and proud, all you people and your relationships are so silly, you get all emotional over each other because you are so in love until you inevitably blow up and never speak to each other again. lol.

With love-

An asexual

sure, I think your right... Most of the time. And most relationships do end badly. But I for one believe in true love. Deal with it B)
  • Brohoof 2

Ahh... I'm still single, but it doesn't matter too much at the moment. What's nice is that my crush feels comfort with me and that I'm the only guy she has that comfort. She's a real Fluttershy... If only I could start a relationship with her... She's so wonderful...

• Brohoof 2

sure, I think your right... Most of the time. And most relationships do end badly. But I for one believe in true love. Deal with it B)

Thou art a gullible fool and a product of the lies of society and the media. Only when thou completely abandons all feelings of romance and sexual desire can thou reach true enlightenment!  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Thou art a gullible fool and a product of the lies of society and the media. Only when thou completely abandons all feelings of romance and sexual desire can thou reach true enlightenment!  :angry:

wrong! Screw society and the media. I've been alone my whole life, I've seen everyone around me go through relationships and breakups. Almost everyone takes them for granted cuz they can always just keep getting new dates. But I don't do that, and right now I'm with the sweetest, most wonderful girl I've ever met. And if your still not convinced... My grandparents were married over fifty years, and never fought. They were together until the day my grandpa died, and they loved each other completely.
  • Brohoof 3

I've never really been in a relationship. Which is not surprising for Canadians/Americans. But Here in Mexico, Having a boy/girlfriend dominates you from the others. For example: Juan has had 6 girlfriends and is the most popular boy in my high-school class. I've never had no one, thus I'm always sitting alone (Even if I try not to) and am always seen as an outcast. The only difference between Juan and me: I don't smoke.

I'm single, have never been in a relationship, don't plan in being involved one, and proud. I'll be honest, there just isn't anyone that I've met who's worth dating. I've gotten compliments from people of both sexes from my school but dating just seems like this huge burden to me and I'm better off not dealing with it, especially in high school. Besides, I don't want to waste my money on buying gifts for someone else, I'd much rather blow my allowance on stuff for myself, chewing gum, and junk food.

I've never really been in a relationship. Which is not surprising for Canadians/Americans. But Here in Mexico, Having a boy/girlfriend dominates you from the others. For example: Juan has had 6 girlfriends and is the most popular boy in my high-school class. I've never had no one, thus I'm always sitting alone (Even if I try not to) and am always seen as an outcast. The only difference between Juan and me: I don't smoke.

So in Mexico, smoking gets you dates? Interesting.

• Brohoof 1

Not in a relationship, and I don't plan to be in one anytime soon. I'm only thirteen, so I really don't see the point. I'll worry about this stuff after college.

I've had 8 relationships my whole life.

Yeah, 8.

It sucks.

Next relationship I get into, it better damn well be with someone worth it and not some brat who's lacking in character, aka all of my exes.

Relationships aren't worth it. I'm so happy being single, believe me.

• Brohoof 2