Another short comic strip I made.

Register now to remove this ad.

hahaha, I like your comics!

someone should appropriate that comic to apply to this thread, but instead have fluttershy say she would never get mad and throw desk with a computer on it to the floor, but in doing so she throws the desk to the floor, and it continues, over and over.......

• Brohoof 1

hahaha, I like your comics!

someone should appropriate that comic to apply to this thread, but instead have fluttershy say she would never get mad and throw desk with a computer on it to the floor, but in doing so she throws the desk to the floor, and it continues, over and over.......

lmao that's a good idea actually xD

lol that is so funny! xD nice job dude!

Why thank you U w U

Well, this officially made my day. Keep up the good work, Bison.

I'm happy I made your day with the magic of friendship :3 and will do.

Wonderfully little comic, seeing Fluttershy in snap mode always makes for a good laugh. :P

I really like the art style you use in your comics too; It's simple, clean and appealing on the eye.

All around great work Bison, looking forward to seeing your future works, and I'll be sure to watch you on DA too.

• Brohoof 2

Wonderfully little comic, seeing Fluttershy in snap mode always makes for a good laugh. :P

I really like the art style you use in your comics too; It's simple, clean and appealing on the eye.

All around great work Bison, looking forward to seeing your future works, and I'll be sure to watch you on DA too.

im not gonna lie dude your comic is the some funny stuff the art design is very detailed its like you put alot of love into it.

Your comics are just so great! I'm really looking forward to seeing some more of them on the forums!

Daww you guys are too kind :). Don't worry, I'm working on another one as we speak. This new one is pretty fun to work on so far. :P