• 90-95 MPH / 145-153 KPH
    • 95-100 MPH / 153-161 KPH
    • 100-105 MPH / 161-169 KPH
    • 105-110 MPH / 169-177 KPH
    • 110-115 MPH / 177-185 KPH
    • 115-120 MPH / 185-193 KPH
    • 120 + MPH/ 193 + KPH

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

It was 90 something mph that's all I remember really. I haven't exactly tried going over 75 mph in my truck yet. I'm sure it easily could though....which gives me ideas. :arethosehands:

You are not familiar with Dodge truck front ends yet apparently. Or driveline whip.

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I'm driving on a public road, I usually follow the speed limit, or I usually go five miles over. If I'm driving on a freeway, then I usually go a little over the speed limit. Before, I used to drive around 70 to 75 mph. When I drive the speed limit on the freeway, I feel as if my car is still driving at a slow pace. I'm not sure if it's because my car is old or if it's another reason. Nowadays, I usually drive around 75 to 80 mph on the freeway.

• 1 month later...

A whopping 26 MPH in a Prius, going uphill.

This was back in May I think, not long after I got my learner's permit. It was only my second time driving, and I actually haven't gotten back on the road since. Being responsible for a two-ton hunk of steel that's easily capable of causing immense amounts of harm is very stressful for me. I just don't feel comfortable behind the wheel of a car.

It's weird how I feel less safe in a massive steel cage with crumple zones and air bags and such than I do on what is basically a two-wheeled death machine with nothing but some plastic, foam, and fabric keeping me alive.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Fastest I ever went was 70 mph only to keep up with everyone else on the freeway. But, the car was shaking a little too much for my comfort so I've never personally driven above 60 mph after that. :adorkable:

Though, one of my mom's ex-boyfriends drove it to 90 without me knowing until it started to "randomly" have engine problems. Being stuck in the middle of the night when its cold is not fun. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Fastest I've ever driven was 130 KMH (80 MPH). This was ages ago though. I follow the speed limit now. :please:

The fastest I have ever driven was around 85 MPH (136 km/h). Nowadays, I generally stick to “the flow of traffic” or the speed limit. With proper planning, I don’t need to drive fast to get to my location on time. Furthermore, I need a “clean” driving record to drive vehicles owned by my employer; I am not risking my livelihood for a thrill. 

• Brohoof 1

140 Kph (or around 90 mph). I was visiting Germany bringing stuff for the Christmas market in Lubeck with MB Sprinter van and wanted to try out how fast it goes as soon as I entered the autobahn. It was slower than I thought :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I've done about 80mph on my local highway, especially since I first got my licence. I've never gone over 80, and I probably won't go over 80 even on an interstate as well. Also, my dad has since gotten a speeding ticket when he was driving about 93 on an interstate. So that teaches me a lesson about speeding. I always drive safe though, and If I go over the speed limit, I only go up to 10 over. 

Edited by Twilight is back

Around 80 km per hour. That is from the time my grandfather was teaching me to drive, which I picked up almost instantly. This was also the case with almost every subject in school. But when the depression hit me, I abandoned everything. So, that very car has been sitting in the garage for eleven years now.

That is it. It was fun driving around for a bit.

In the real life the fastest is about 80 miles per hour. Online/In the virtual world I’ve been just a bit over 200 miles per hour. I know it’s for real life driving but decided to include virtual just because.