Register now to remove this ad.

10 posts in this topic

Now as from i've seen, there are no plans for a MLP FPS. Yes, i am excluding the GrimDark ones because i really don't think that suits what MLP is like. But back when i was working with EA, i went all crazy over trying to make my own FPS. i didn't know where to start so i just searched "FPS Creator" and ofcourse i got a flurry of great software at my hands. but when i left, i left my Dream of my own FPS too. but now i think it could be Possible with this

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2127&page=index#order

i think its very possible, but i dont believe any one tried it with it being grimdark.

So what do you think ponies, is this possible at all? of just a dilussion?

:o That software actually would make it pretty easy. It's definitely a possibility, depending on how much time you've got on your hands.

I'm sure it's possible, especially since I imagine a FPS shouldn't be too hard to make but yeah, you'd surely need lots and lots of free time. I wonder if they'll somehow ever perfect the pony models in Garry's Mod and make them actually playable in a Valve game, that'd be awesomesauce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSAuQLeAUU

2 people brohoof this

I would buy this, no matter what the price is if there was a My Little Pony FPS, but it has to be good.

1 person brohoofs this

it'd be very much possible to mod a pre-existing game and make a MLP FPS out of it. however, it would have to be puzzle-oriented and adventure-formatted, in my mind. going on a killing spree in Ponyville doesn't sound like an ideal game to me.

1 person brohoofs this

It'd also have to include guns that shoot candy, cupcakes, or any other kind of sweet delicious goodness.

There ya go.

I was asked to remove the link.

Edited by Lamii Inkfeather
1 person brohoofs this

Here come the Pinkie Cannons, Magic Assault Rifles, and Pegasus Air Bombers...

I got most of the concepts going, but the problem is how to keep it kid-friendly while still keeping in all the Adventure, Action and All the stuff that makes FPS awesome.