NotCool

Introvert or Extrovert?

Do you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?

• Introvert
    • Extrovert
    • Ambivert

I'm very much introverted. Now, that doesn't mean I won't talk with you, and I can be a bit talkative with those I consider "good friends", but I'm a big fan of peace and quiet.

Badges

I was gonna say introvert but I read up on ambivert and I would probably identify myself more as an ambivert far far on the introvert spectrum :o

I aint good with people but some people I just thrive with and I put down my guards and really really let myself loose on

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty introverted, I often shy around making many friends and thus only really have a small amount of friends but they are really great friends and I would do anything for them xD.

And I'm not really that talkative at all, in my extra after school English lessons on Tuesdays most of the guys I take it with are talkative in their classes and thus get behind whilst I am just ill all the damn time!

I used to be introvrted, but now I'm very extroverted.

• Brohoof 1

I'm Introvert. I prefer to be on my own and just think to myself instead of being social though that doesn't mean I'm never social but i just prefer to be left alone most of the time.

Huge extrovert. I feel part of it is me wanting to connect with others to be friendly.  I also feel like part of me says (sorry for being cliche) you only live once, so why not try to go out and make friends and be remember..... Though in a social setting I don't actually consciously think this way.  It is a more subconscious operation.

• Brohoof 1

Extreme introvert here... almost to the point of being a recluse.

I'm a bloody goddamn introvert. :| Really, I'm introverted to the point that most people I know IRL wonder why I act so different from them.

Depends of a lot of things. Under normal circumstances, I am introvert, which means that I hardly alproach people and I prefer solitude, but other times I want company and I actually want to approach people, which makes me more extroverted

In the recent weeks, I believe I shifted more towards an Ambivert field, rather than being Intro or Extro, so yeah, I will use Ambivert to define myself for now

​I'm absolutely an introvert. Sometimes I even act introverted online and especially with social media. A friend will text me asking if I'm interested in going partying. When asked in person a few days later I'll say I had my phone off. I'm such a butt xD

I'm actually an ambivert, I have a tendency balance myself whoever I'm with, like if I'm with a loud person I'll be quieter then If the person is quiet I will compensate for that and try to be the one talking.

And also when a topic of interest comes up in conversation, I'm more than happy to talk in great detail about it. But as soon as that’s done, I’ll happily sit listening to the conversation without saying another word.

Ambiverted! Some days I hate interacting with the firey passion of a thousand suns, but other times I'll totally let loose and be crazy with people. Generally, it needs the right people to bring out that streak. When I meet people for the first time, they tend to think I'm normal. 

I'm an introvert until you get to be my friend then I am all hyper and stuff. So I chose Ambivert

Intovert. I used to be very, very shy but I kind of grew out of it. I'm not really shy anymore but I still don't like being in large groups of people. I like time alone. I have one close friend (well, more if you count online friends) and a boyfriend but I'm happy with just that.

I remember my psychology teacher asking the class this and when I said introvert she was taken aback. I CAN talk to new people but I prefer not to :P

Edited by Conspiracy.

I used to be very extrovert until my 13 years old, but slowly I changed to introvert over the years.

Badges

Extroverted. My energy and fuel for life comes from interacting with others. But when it comes to certain creative tasks, like writing, I have to be by myself and in a quiet environment to focus my imagination. Otherwise my mind is either spread thin among several topics, or is engaged with something active – like talking with someone, or doing a physically strenuous activity.

I would say I'm an ambivert, but a little more introverted. There are times I love going out talking and spending time with friends. Other times I like being by myself reading stories, playing video games, and being on the computer.

I am an extrovert. Isolation always makes me go a little crazy.