Penloy

Introvert or Extrovert?

Do you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?

• Introvert
    • Extrovert
    • Ambivert

(edited)

So are you an introvert or an extrovert? I'm extremely introverted but on occasions I can enjoy a party, I mostly hate parties though. smile.png I'm usually sitting in my room on my laptop, watching T.V on my own. And my friends are sitting texting me asking me to come outside but I just say to them the next day "my phone was charging" xD

Edited by ponloy

Hmmm...I'm in the middle I guess. I love being around my friends and family and such but I do need to be alone sometimes. So in the middle :D.

I'm very much an introvert I like to spend most of my time alone but some occasions I'll step out and go to places like cinemas and concerts :).

I'm very much an extrovert. ^^ I like people knowing what I think, and I love to talk to people. Sometimes I'll feel awkward when the conversation is stilted, but I do honestly enjoy people and places. :D

Introverted all the way. While I do sort of enjoy some types of social interaction, I often prefer to be left alone to my own thoughts. I usually get nervous when someone decides to try and start up a conversation with me xD

Badges

I'm kind of both as I like being sociable. For example, I talk to friend at lunch instead of sitting around in the library or whatever. Though I really like hanging out in my room where I can lose track of time on my computer. :)

I'm pretty far on the introvert side of the scale. I do enjoy the occasional party, but I find that most more tiring than enjoyable

DEFINITELY introverted.  I've grown up being sort of 'hidden' from the world, so to speak so of course, I've grown really anxious when it comes to any form of company.  I barely even go out and when I do, it's often time if not always with a close family member.  The only company I really can be around without getting nervous/scared/worried is a very small portion of my family.  I'm slowly trying to be more open though!

Introvert and proud! I would be considered an introvert. I don't really have to come up with examples, I often just want to be alone. But if I feel comfortable around people I can become extremely extroverted. But most of the time I'm introverted.

Badges

From Introvert to Extrovert in the last 2-3 years! (so, extrovert)

It just is enjoyable, I can say what I think and want, not caring too much what anyone thinks about me, at least I can most of the time... Sometimes I fall back of course, but that doesn´t happen often, lately xD.

Very introvert. I find it so hard to make new friends and i dont like parties with a lot of peole i dont know. I try to be more extrovert, but its just so hard.

I consider myself a major introvert. I hate social interaction and try to keep myself as isolated from other people as I possibly can. I never go to any parties or festivals. I rarely ever leave my own home. I only leave if I have to go shopping or do any important business.

A true Extrovert. Always been very outgoing, even when it may not be at the best times. I think socializing is always an extreme part of my life, without a social life I'd be lost.

I'm definitely an introvert. I hate being in situations where I have to meet new people. Hell, even being around a lot of people I know freaks me out.

(edited)

I am more than just an average introvert.

I am only kind of extroverted in front of very close friends and family. But since I don't have that much of both and I suck at making new friends...

Rational, cold, freak, misanthopist... I was called all of that and worse. But it dosen't hurt me... that bad.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious

Most people (including myself) are introverts. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

The internet is like a place where introverts can socialize more comfortably.

Badges

Very much an introvert.  I don't mind being around other people, but I find it to be exhausting.  If I don't get a fair amount of time alone and to myself (excluding my cat of course) just about every day then I get extremely irritable.  I also have a lot of anxiety meeting new people, so I generally don't.

I am an introvert who very much wants to be an extrovert. I really want to be more outgoing but I don't really know how to accomplish that.

if I'm at home, I'm mostly in my room and if I'm in a social environment I just stand off to the side and hope nobody notices me. I just have so much anxiety talking to people. I'm even awkward around family members and friends I've known for years. I just don't even know what to do.

Most people (including myself) are introverts. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

The internet is like a place where introverts can socialize more comfortably.

Actually, you are wrong. It is estimated about 3/4 of the world is extroverted and only 1/4 is introverted. But I wish more were introverts :)

Actually, you are wrong. It is estimated about 3/4 of the world is extroverted and only 1/4 is introverted. But I wish more were introverts smile.png

Actually, I meant on the internet. Should've made the context clear. I'm well aware that the majority of people are extroverts.

Badges

(edited)

Oh, I'm definitely an introvert. I like having time to myself, it gives me time to think clearly and to truly relax. I've been trying to get over my social awkwardness by attempting to trust people again and things seem to be going well. By no means do I want to stop being an introvert, but I thought it was time to get rid of this silly high school scar.

Admittingly, I don't really have much of a social life beyond my handful of close friends. I choose not to drink and I simply dislike parties. My idea of a good day outing is either going on an adventure in the woods with my camera or going to the library for a few hours, both activities which I usually participate alone. It is kind of nice though when one of my friends joins in on one of my nature walks, it doesn't happen often, but it's pretty fun when it does.

Edit: holy department of redundancy department, batman!

Edited by Celtore

Badges

I feel I'm in the middle. I like talking to intelligent people and hanging out with them and having fun, but I don't go out of my way to find it and I usually don't talk to people until I've sized up there intelligence.

This is the internet we're talking about, I don't think extroverts even exist here.

Well OK, fine, some do exist according to the poll, but still. It's the internet.

Super, super introverted, very shy. I can't handle social interaction very well, I get very nervous and anxious, I guess that's why I like Fluttershy so much. I'd much rather do something alone than be with a group of people, and I certainly would never go to a party or anything like that.

It's kind of surprising seeing that 25% of the world population is introverted and 75% of the population is extroverted, but most people in this thread are introverted ohmy.png  I'm very introverted too though.  I think to myself a lot and like to do things independently, like long bike rides or walks or just doing anything by myself.  happy.png