Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Changeling War

madpenguin44

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/62789-changeling-war/

Link to sign up

You are in Ponyville as you hear a cannon. You look outside your house to see dozens of changelings.

You quickly hurry to Canterlot and find Princess Celestia. It seems the Changelings want to take over Equestria again. Princess Celestia has asked you to gather up some people to fight against them while the changelings are weak

Milbee took cover as a cannon was fired. She was on fighting the changelings in Ponyville. The changelings had a bigger army this time. They weren't that many ponies helping out on the war. She hoped more people would show up or the changelings might win.

Edited by madpenguin44
  • Brohoof 1

And then White Rose and the Daemontouched teleported to the battlefield.

The Jester grimaced and hefted his scythe. Why his armor had to be in for maintenance this month, he didn't know. But until them, it was just him and a scythe... which he used with great efficiency to cut down several changelings in the first few seconds.

Shadow Seer stretched and drew duel swords, leveled them at a small bunch of changelings, and smiled to herself as one of them burst into flames, panicking as he lit the rest of the squad on fire.

Raze drew a pair of swords and, back to back with White, charged in, blowing through a few of them before facing the enemies and engaging with combat. White nodded at Milbee and winked as she got in closer.

High above the clouds, a large ship hovered above the clouds. Its captain grinned, examining the battle below. They were about to get a nasty surprise...

"Arcship Demonstone to Queen Chrysalis... We are in position. Shall I release?"

((Oooh! Surprise!))

• Brohoof 1

Shade was doing her best to fight off the changelings... Or at least pretending to... She played by her own rules, her plan was to take out a huge group of the resistance when the time was right. But for now she just stuck to 'fighting off' the changeling army.

( Check out the new rules on the Sign up tread)

While the changeling's were focused on taking out White Rose and the other pony Milbee decided to get past the changelings and attack from behind. " White Rose!" Yelled Milbee. " Can you make a good distraction?" asked Milbee

"Yeah, sure! Hey, Cannonback! Need a distraction over here!"

The Jester of Death looked over while quickly separating a few body parts from nearby changelings. Then he took out a large gem and threw it over. White Rose caught it, threw it, and it exploded with a fireworks-like display, allowing Milbee to attack.

"Hey, White? Why are you callin' me Cannonback when I ain't even got my cannon?"

"Because it's a nickname, smart one. That's why."

Raze snickered.

"No, Black Lighting... wait. We will need the reinforcements if our enemies are as skilled as we think they might be, and a back attack might just come in handy."

The dark figure paused, and nodded. "Very well then... I will standby. For now."

"Excellent..."

The radio shut off. Black Lightning shook his head and sighed. Queens will be queens.

White Rose made a good distraction. Milbee start trotting towards the enemy line. Once she got there there as a changeling. then another. More and more kept coming she was surround. No way out. There was about a dozen of them. She couldn't take the on. 

The changeling's grabbed Milbee and held her as hostage 

Watching from a distance, Dark Wind could now make his move knowing Milbee has been captured. Pretending to help fight the changelings with Raze and Cannonback. He slowly made his way a few feet behind them. Knowing how strong they were he decided to use one of his best tricks.

"Raze, you look exhausted here's some food for you and your team."

"Also, I think I saw the changelings capture Milbee. I'll go help her out."

With that out of the way, he ran in Milbees direction leaving Raze with the poisoned food.

Swig sat there watching the airship fall from the sky after jumping off of it.

"The goes the rest of our back-up" he said rhetorically. Swig drew a simple sword and it instantly came to life, Swig equipped the sword and climbed down the summit of Caterlot Mountain. 

"why did I have to jump off a ship and land here?, I've always been afraid of heights"

Swig lost his hoofing and fell down the side of the mountain.

( It's me MadPenguin44! :P

Queen Chrysalis walks up to Milbee. Hello MIlbee I see my changeling's took care of you. Good! I didn't want to trouble with you.

Anyways I'm going to take over Equestria so you might as well stop struggling. She grinned, she was more powerful this time.

"I'm going to take over Equestria and no pony can stop me!" 

• Brohoof 1

Firetorn was startled out of her daydream by the sound of screams coming from below, causing her to drop her fire baton which she had been lazily twirling. "Shoot!" she exclaimed before quickly diving down off the cloud upon which she had been resting in pursuit of the runaway stick. As Firetorn rocketed towards the earth, she caught sight of her baton. That was however, not all she caught sight of. Firetorn gasped as she saw the town below in green flames and swarming with black figures. Ponies were screaming and fighting, with many laying on the ground injured or worse. 

As Firetorn caught her flaming baton, her attention was drawn to a sizable explosion to her left. As the smoke settled she noticed two strange looking ponies standing back to back and surrounded by a fast advancing horde of the black creatures. Acting instinctively Firetorn swooped in and (doing the only thing she could think of) spun her baton as she collided with the black creatures nearest to the two other ponies. Three of the monsters shrieked horridly as their cheeks were scorched by the flaming brand, going into a wild frenzy and knocking over others near them, a small but clear opening had been cut in the crowd.

"COME ON!" Shouted Firetorn as she readied her baton and prepared to charge out.

• Brohoof 1

Swig bounced off the side of Canterlot Mountain until he fell all the way down to Canterlot City. 

"Took the scenic route eh?" he thought to himself. Swig stood up and galloped down-hill towards the entrance of Canterlot.

Swiggly stood on the balcony of the High-Residents-District of Canterlot, Swig saw flames and war. There were royal guards and vigilantes fighting the changeling invasion. 

"Well... I guess there wont be any holidays this year" Swig rhetorically said to himself. 

Swig climbed onto the edge of the balcony and threw himself off and dropped onto a changeling invader below.

• Brohoof 1

Sentio and another changeling were in the middle of a field surrounded by there piers. The 2 changelings were in disguise, but didnt realize it at the time. Although changeling can change there forms, other changelings could see through there disguise. There was all of a sudden a big explosion from a near by enemy canon. 3 of Sentios field operatives quickly came to his aid to see if he was ok. All of a sudden, a yellow pegasus swooped from the air and torched them. The pegasus pony then flew back up and told sentio and the other changeling "COME ON!". Sentio then told the changeling next to him. To fall to the ground and act dead. He did and so did Sentio, except he didnt act dead. He clutched his ribs and yelled "please, help me! I my ribs are brocken. I cant get up." To the yellow pegasus.

• Brohoof 1

Firetorn heard cries behind her and turned around. One of the ponies was yelling for help and clutching at its ribs, the other seemed to have fainted, as it was laying there not moving with the black creatures having not yet reached it. Firetorn groaned as she flew back into the mob to save the feeble ponies. As fast as she could, she swooped in, grabbed one in each arm and attempted to fly away vertically. Carrying two ponies was, however, exceedingly difficult and they soon began to slip. Firetorn struggled all she could to keep her grip but she finally had to make a hard choice - she let one go.

• Brohoof 1

His plan had worked, the pegasus had saved him, but he didnt have time, he was slipping. He then morphed into his his changeling form and started charging his horn before the pegasus could see his original form. Sentio zapped the pegasus head on at full blast.

Firetorn held back tears as she watched the helpless pony plummet into the angry black swarm below. When the pony neared the ground however, something unexpected happened. Right in front of her eyes it changed into one of the terrible creatures and landed safely using its wings. The rest of the beasts cackled manically as Firetorn looked towards the pony she was carrying with horror in her eyes. She saw a bright green flash, then all went dark.

@@Mr. Changeling, @@firetorn,

Redstorm was flying above the large army of changelings, dropping in, killing a bunch of them, flying back out. Repeat.

He actually found it quite satisfying to fly an inch above the poor bastards, his swords lovered cutting their heads like grass.

*I hope none of my friends haven't died yet... by me.*

He dropped infront a copy of him and sliced its head off.

*Heheheheheh!* He chuckled. Redstorm was about to end another life, but a pony fell on his enemies head.

"Okay then...." He said, looking up.

"Oh hay..." Redstorm muttered as a yellow pegasus fall down into the army.

He quickly started flying to catch the pony.

"Aaaaaaand... Gotcha!" Redstorm had caught the mare.

*Now where shall I put you...?*

Redstorm was out of ideas, the situation was tense. He quickly flew up, because his clone was currently trying to slice his hooves off.

*Well here maybe...?* He chuckled and at the same time felt bad for the mare, as he put her down... on a roof.

Redstorm stayed on the roof.

*Come on... wake up already...* Redstorm thoght as he dodged a knife thrown at him.

Sentio had watched the scene pan out. He found it quite humorous to see the red and blue pegasis save the yellow on "You ponys and your precious emotions. Lets see what you feel when your ablitterated!" He turned back to his forces and informed them of the 2 pegasi on the roof "Kill them" he yelled. As he said that, he started charging up his horn.

While Queen Chrysalis walked away Milbee signed. While a huge war was going on she was trapped with a bunch of changelings!

They needed help in the war. She thought if anypony would even bother to save her with all the changelings attacking. Milbee still had a spear in her hands, but there were to many changelings. Even if she killed a lot more would come. She didn't bother to attack it would be a waste of her spear and energy.

@@Mr. Changeling,

Redstorm sliced another changeling but heard a "Kill them!" order yelled out.

As he saw the commanders horn charging while multiple changelings climbing on the roof, he felt his heart drop.

"Oh..... shucks... alright... thinkthinkthink... eeh.... OH!" A sudden grin appeared on his face.

He dashed by the changeling, punching it(?) in the face.

*That should prevent that guy from casting a spell that sends us into oblivion... now for the other part...*

Redstorm dashed back to the house, kicking off fake Twilight, who was trying to strangle Fireton.

He was almost charged up, when the red and blue pegasus punched him the face. The pegasus then flew off. Sentio was beyond furious. He turned to his men and yelled "I WANT THEM DEAD NOW! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS! KILL THEM NOOOWWWW!"

He was almost charged up, when the red and blue pegasus punched him the face. The pegasus then flew off. Sentio was beyond furious. He turned to his men and yelled "I WANT THEM DEAD NOW! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS! KILL THEM NOOOWWWW!"

Redstorm jumped as he heard the changeling yell at its men. A moment later, Redstorm fell down from a hammer strike from fake Derpy, aiming for the spine, but it hit a backleg instead. He punched the attacker off, giving Red a second to breathe. Then he turned to the changeling commander guy.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU HEARTLESS MEATSACK!?"(No offence, please don't hit me...)

Second later he threw a sword at the commander that one of the changelings dropped.

(edited)

The next thing Firetorn knew, she was waking up on a rooftop next to a red pegasus she had never seen before. She raised her head groggily asking "What's going o..." she didn't bother to finish seeing an angry mob of the black creatures fast approaching. She couldn't see her baton anywhere but she prepared for battle nonetheless, managing to stand shakily and gather her wits just as the closest monster got close. She turned and bucked as hard as she could, sending the beast flying, but more took its place and she began to grapple with them.

Edited by firetorn

Sentio dodged the dagger. He was beyond livid. He flew up to the Red and blue pegasus, tackled it, then started chocking it. "I will teach you want happens when you dissrespect the changeling general, you pathetic, bird brained piece of crap" He started pressing on the pegasus' throat harder as a sadistic smile crept onto his face.

Sentio dodged the dagger. He was beyond livid. He flew up to the Red and blue pegasus, tackled it, then started chocking it. "I will teach you want happens when you dissrespect the changeling general, you pathetic, bird brained piece of crap" He started pressing on the pegasus' throat harder as a sadistic smile crept onto his face.

Redstorms eyes widened as he was being chocked.

*Head! Go!*

Redstorm smashed his head into the generals, that was enough to keep the changeling off of him.

"You're a phatetic piece of heap... "

He then grabbed another copy of Twilight and threw it at the general.

Redstorm finally spotted one of his swords. His second weapon had to do as a torch.

Sentio shoved the twilight copy out of the way. Sentio was beyond thoight. He then rushed torwards the pegasus with killing intent. "THIS ENDS NOW!!" However, when running torwards him, he failed to see a sword the pegasus was holding pointed at his chest