Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even eat breakfast?

Dark Moon

(edited)

I figure I might as well start a strange thread. So...do you even eat breakfast? 

I myself don't, probably not a good thing. Haven't eaten breakfast  for several years now and I'm 19. Didn't really affect my ability to function at school. Of course I do have bacon, eggs, and toast every now and again. wub.png I probably would have eaten breakfast if I had a extra time in the mornings before school, but I'm about to head off to college, so this may or may not continue. 

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 6

I have breakfast when I wake up in time for it. I always give my all when I go to work so a good meal to start the day is sort of important. I usually go for eggs in the week, they're quick, delicious and loaded with protein. If I feel like being creative (at 6 am), I could make myself a different variety of egg and perhaps pan-fry some kielbasa.

As for the weekends, I usually stay up late and wake up late. By the time I wake up, breakfast has passed by and I start to make myself lunch in an hour or two.

No, I haven't In around 10 Years, I'm 16 Now, and It Actually Affects My Learning Ability if I eat Breakfast, as I become Sick throughout the day, and It makes me Just Feel Awful.

I hate breakfast. I despise it. I am never hungry at the start of the day, but force myself to at least have a piece of toast in the morning.

I eat breakfast all the time basically, whether something small or big, only a couple times do I skip it. I enjoy eating breakfast most of the time though, long as its well made and good :).

I eat breakfast pretty much every day. Always have, and probably always will. Otherwise I'll be a generally disagreeable person until lunch when I get to eat. I don't eat much though...even when I'm really hungry.

I eat breakfast every morning, because when I wake I'm hungry. I also have a fast metabolism so I never get fat. I tend to have waffles or cereal.

i would because food is fucking awesome but you see i don't wake up until like 1:00 pm so its not the fact that i dont want to its the fact that im not up to do it.

• Brohoof 1

For many years I never bothered with breakfast, because...well, no time. I would always set my alarm as close as possible to the moment I had to leave the house. One would think that setting my alarm a mere ten minutes earlier would've solved the problem, but laziness conquers all.

These days I try much harder to get breakfast in me before leaving for work, because if I don't, I'll be painfully hungry by the time 11:00 rolls around. Plus, health nuts insist that skipping breakfast is bad for you and all that. And because I'm trying to get fit, I kind of have to take their word for it.

Breakfast usually consists of either a bowl of whatever cereal happens to be lying around, or if I need to leave the house ASAP, I down a banana and chug a full glass of milk.

• Brohoof 1

I eat brekfast every single morning, even if I wake up at noon. Why? Because I love cereal, and milk in general. I'm like kid link in ocarina of time, can't have enough of the stuff. :D

To be honest, I've basically forgotten about the existence of breakfast. On days when I have to wake up early, I usually grab a bit of toast and some water or milk, but I never eat anything for its taste in the morning; the only two senses that even half-function before 9:00 AM are sight and hearing. When I have no reason to get up early, such as on a weekend, I will eat and absolutely savor breakfast- although its usually eaten sometime between a regular persons lunch and dinner, when I wake up, and I do not consider it breakfast, but rather, "Waking Up Meal". I do not have a healthy sleep schedule at all, and this affects my eating habits.

• Brohoof 1

What is this breakfast you speak of? Seriously, never had the thing in all of my years of existance. Just doesn't sit well with my stomach to eat so soon after sleeping for eight hours. No, I much prefer to eat small bites of whatever before lunch.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes I do. Not only is it the most important meal of the day, but it can often times be the best meal. smile.png

I usually just eat something light like cereal or an English muffin or toast, but I also like oatmeal, pancakes, and pretty much anything involving eggs, bacon, or sausage.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Yeah I usually do eat a good breakfast, because I despise the school's breakfast. So I decide to eat my own breakfast with a side of Nutrament.

Or as Rarity would say: I DESPISE SCHOOL BREAKFAST!

185470__safe_rarity_animated_sleepless-i

i do not eat breakfast. i hate eating breakfast. the only thing that gets me going is coffee. infact i hardly even eat at all. mostly because i have no time to eat.

I'm more of a brunch guy cause of how late I sleep. However, I do work at Cinnabon. So free cinnamon rolls, cupcakes and coffee are plentiful. Too bad sweet food like that gets old really fast.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It's really more a matter of if I have time or not before I go to school. 

If I don't, it doesn't make too much impact on how I perform at school, but I do get a little drowsy. And a bit hungry.