Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you eat a day?

Sweet Dreams

I have dinner as per usual(mother's cooking is a godsend), but aside from that, I just eat when the desire arises. If I'm hungry, I'll go get something to eat.
I try to avoid overeating, though.

I don't eat breakfast. I don't eat lunch during the school year (assuming during school days). I eat dinner. I don't eat many snacks. 

Sometimes, in the summer and on the weekends, when I stay up until past 06:00, I eat at around 03:00 or so, as if it's a second dinner. I usually wake up at noon and eat lunch on weekends (I get woken up for lunch). Then I eat dinner, then that second meal at night. I eat tonnes more in the summer and on the weekends, obviously.

I don't really care about being hungry. My stomach growling doesn't hurt or anything, it's just kinda annoying to feel/hear, because it's awkward. Otherwise, I just don't bother to eat. I'll only eat if I'm given food, or if I'm just that bored.

I don't eat breakfast. And I never will.

As for lunch, I usually eat a sandwhich at school while having water/soda as a beverage. I don't eat much, if you see me in real life I'm very, very, very skinny.

At night my family and I all eat dinner. We have 3 main meals that occasionally are made (and eaten); pork-chops with peas, carrots and mashed potato. Other times we eat spaghetti. And every now and then we eat takeaway. 

(edited)

Twice. Usually breakfast and somewhere in the afternoon. Sometimes just once per day, in the afternoon. In that case, I usually have a little snack in the morning. Not eating for the entire day is normal to me. Since these days I'm helping my school with their website, I eat three times a day. Spiritualists don't eat much, and because I'm not that rich, I suppose. tongue.png

Now that I think about it again, I rarely eat breakfast these days, the same with morning snack.

Edited by Sky Warden

Usually get in my 3 meals a day (plus light snacks in between), but overall I don't eat any more than I need to. I'm on a bit of a health kick, so I log everything I eat into a calorie counter app on my phone called MyFitnessPal. Given my age and activity level, I'm allotted about 2,300 cals per day that I don't work out, and about 2,900 on days that I do; I always aim for a daily calorie deficit of <400> or so.

...If that seems like a very calculated answer, it's a very calculated way of life. Calorie counting was a total pain in the flank at first, but the rewards have been well worth it. Plus, having an app to do most of the work for me makes it far less tedious than it sounds.

usually only dinner as a major meal, but sometimes a snack as breakfast/lunch. i don't eat that many. i used to eat maybe 5 meals a day, but that was in my "fatguy" period XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I usually try and stick around 2000 calories. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I always try not to eat within 4 hours of me going to bed.

Edited by Big Brown

I usually get 3 moderate meals in a day and snacks throughout. I'm 6'1 and supposedly my calorie intake is 2,500 - not that it really matters 'cause I just scarf down whatever I can find when my stomach says "WARRIOR NEED FOOD BADLY!"

I just love food too much wub.png

I normally eat maybe 3/4 meals a day but all very small :)

I like to eat a little but but very often :) which is ment to be more healthy then normal !

It depends on whether I work that day or not and whether I am working one of my 12-6 shifts of my 7-4 shifts. On my 12-6 shifts I usually have a breakfast of peanut butter toast at 10 and have large lunch/dinner (linner?) at 3 and a snack later on which is usually around 8. On my 7am shifts I skip breakfast and since they make me take my lunch at 10:30 I have a large brunch and can sometimes eat way too much. When I get home then by time dinner rolls around which on these days is usually 6 because I need a bit of time to unwind before preparing dinner I have an intense level of hunger that could put a ravenous pack of wolves to shame and eat enough food at dinner to feed the whole town.

And sometimes I will have a snack later on that night, sometimes I won't it kind of depends as the later I eat the less likely I am to snack at night in part because I am afraid of eating too much too late as I can sometimes have trouble breathing when I do that. On my days off I don't usually have breakfast but tend to have a fairly large early lunch and then another large dinner with a snack later on at night. I eat a bit too much for my own good and have a sweet tooth that could rival Pinkie Pie so I need to work on that.

While I'm not too fond of admitting it, I probably have what it takes to be a competitive eater XD

Last night, I had a 16 oz. can of Campbell's chunky soup, a quadruple-decker PB&J with potato chips in each layer, a 10 oz. Marie Callender's chicken pot pie, an XL, 8 oz. bag of popcorn, and then a home-made chocolate fudge sundae to top it all off. I pretty much passed out right afterward lol

I had had a few small snacks all day yesterday, but I really pigged out after 8 o' clock.

I used to eat all the time because I wass bored, but now I barely ever eat because I am just never hungry. I am 6'4" so whenever I go to a friends house and they constantly ask me if I want something to eat, it just gets extremely annoying. I am alotted 2500 (this is a weight loss recommendation) to 3100 (This is just normal so it is probably already more than I need) calories a day, but I probably only eat half of that.

I eat 3 meals almost always, and I also normally eat a snack, and then cereal at the end of the day.

Now I don't actually eat a whole ton at meals a lot of times, so it may sound like more then it actually is.

i eat when ever the hell i feel like it. normal a lot because i love food but not obsessive but if i had to give my self an average about 3 meals a day with more little things in between.

I have wayyy too much imo. 3 meals and a visit to Burger King on the walk home from school cant be good for me lol. Cant imagine what I would look like if i didn't play sports.

I eat a moderate lunch and a big dinner every day, along with several snacks through out the day. Apparently I eat too much, because I'm fat. That was really blunt.

I eat, in general, three meals a day, with lots of fruit, and snacks only uncommonly. I've pretty well trained my appetite so I get hungry in the morning, hungry around noon, and hungry in the early evening (5-6:00ish), so this works quite well. I also tend to have very similar food every day, for instance I've had oatmeal pretty much every morning for the last...year and half or so? (I really love oatmeal, so don't feel bad for me)

Seems to be working out okay for me, my waist size reversed its slow growth a few years back and started shrinking...now I'm almost inconveniently skinny (it's hard to find pants that fit). No elaborate calorie counting or anything of that sort involved.

• Brohoof 1

Ahh Dinner most of the time and that's just about it for me, some times if I'm in the mood I'll have a little snack here and there but noting really that big. When I was about 12 or so I have lunch and dinner but as I got older just was not as hunger as I was then. Guess it's cause I stopped growing or may it's cause I don't do as much, as I did when I was younger

Too much.  If its a normal day I usually eat just 3 meals with various snacks inbetween.  If it's a day-off, I just eat whenever I'm comfortable with it.  Usually 4 meals.

Well, pretty much I eat when I can and like a normal person. Hell it kind of sounds like you think that I weigh 1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pounds and eat 24/7. I eat break feast usually like cereal or pancakes or whatever I feel like making or serving to my self. Sometimes I will have lunch not always either like pizza rolls or a burito or whatever I want really. I eat dinner on a daily basics, just what my parents cook up for me. Sometimes I will have like snacks if I am still hungry and stuff. So yeah I don't eat like 500 things a day xD.

I usually just have supper; which is usually a couple of slices of pizza or salad. Today I ate around 4 bowls of salad...the most I ate in a year. .-.