Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you eat a day?

Sweet Dreams

By the way, the eggplant cannelloni came out magnificently: ... why is my camera such a POS? there! Still a crappy image.

1024130839.jpg

Now the epic struggle to not eat it right away before my shipmates get a taste! Wish me luck! Next: the epic struggle to update my phone so my pictures aren't complete crap!

My weight.

Okay, clearly this is an exaggeration, but I do eat quite a bit. Probably enough to make Applejack seem anorexic. I'm a little on the fat side. Not so fat that I have trouble getting around, but yeah.

I used to eat half my weight in food and still be hungry, but now, not so much. I eat a simple breakfast everyday, and drink a wonderfully unhealthy amount of coffee. For lunch I have a sandwich and some sort of fruit, sometimes less, sometimes I'm not even hungry enough to eat. Dinner is one of the best things about living at home. 

Depends. I usually eat a bit more around 50 days before I do a double red cell donation. After that I usually go with 3 meals a day and snacks in between. Trying to be a little bit healthier so I changed the snacks from junk food to fruit and vegetables. 

• 5 years later...

It depends, everyday varies for me. Some days I might eat like a pig, other days I might skip breakfast and lunch all together, and then just have dinner. :muffins: I usually only skip a meal if I'm super busy or distracted, though. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Three course meal plus snacks in between. But I never like pig out or anything, just avenge. 

I don't eat much.Seriously only eat lunch at school

Both my parents are gone most of the day working from morning to evening, so it's up to me to make myself something to eat

there's always stuff in the house for me to eat but I'm mostly not hungry during the whole day.

It usually varies, depending on the availability of food, and the amount of work I'm putting in during the day. If I know I'm going to be working a lot, I usually try and eat a massive breakfast, so I can work through lunch.

The medication I take has really increased my appetite recently. I eat three big meals a day with snacks in between.

• Brohoof 1

I eat the equivalent of two meals a day. I have my Poptarts for breakfast because I need a boost of energy to get started, and food energy does a lot for me. The rest of the day I do a lot of snacking, equal to a meal, or one light meal with some light snacking to augment it. All in all, about the same calorie intake as two meals, more or less.  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Varies from day to day. But usually, I eat three meals a day and occasionally snacks as well as desert. I'm really impatient and irritable when I'm hungry

Normally the meals are like this: A bowl of cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, maybe an orange or a few cookies or something like that, a dinner that's half of what I eat in a given day. On some days I may eat more breakfast,  a different snack, or less dinner. Just depends.

• 10 months later...

It definitely depends, some days I can't stop eating and other days I'm not hungry at all.

But generally I'll have a small breakfast, then a bigger lunch, then a snack maybe, then a smaller dinner, then maybe some chocolate or fruit before bed.