Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you eat a day?

Sweet Dreams

I rarely eat full meals except when my mom makes dinner. Breakfast is anathema to me, I am never hungry when I wake up (and usually it's considered 'lunch time' when I get up). I just eat lots of snacks throughout the day. 

Three meals a day with occasional snacks. I prefer that an animal dies for my every meal.

I rarely snack on weekends except when I am on a date (care and feeding of a girlfriend is another subject).

I generally will eat either 1 or 2 meals a day, i have quite a few snacks throughout the day though, i'm someone who eats when they are bored.

I usually eat between 2-3 times a day, sometimes more but never less.  Sometimes I feel like I should eat more though.  Every so often my parents ask if I'm eating enough, and people have told me I barely eat anything, but I feel I get what I need.  I used to try and eat less to save money, but I started to feel a bit rough, so I'm not doing that anymore and am trying to eat 3 times a day. 

I honestly don't eat much. And when I do sit down for a meal, I eat like a bird.

Sometimes, I'll get through my day on a bowl of cereal. 

Sometimes, I don't eat anything solid at all.

As the days go by, I'm slowly turning into an anorexic. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I honestly don't eat much. And when I do sit down for a meal, I eat like a bird.

Sometimes, I'll get through my day on a bowl of cereal. 

Sometimes, I don't eat anything solid at all.

As the days go by, I'm slowly turning into an anorexic. 

I know where you're coming from.
I'm a nightowl, and as such, do the majority of my feeding during night time.
I don't eat all that much. Usually one, or two times a day.

Edited by Sickman

I generally eat whenever o feel like it but for a general idea of one random day For breakfast I usually eat a cheesepie or a piroski PR something with chocolate XD. I eat normal lunch most of the time and lately I have been eating a donut during the evening(or generally something sweet and by sweet I mean something with chocolate I do love that thing). For dinner normal to big portion of whatever we have(and by that I mean if we have pizza I eat around 12-16 pieces) And with all that I need rp eat more cause I keep losing weight. I am currently 65kg with a height of 1,83m To be honest though I feel lucky because I ha e such a fast metabolism. I like being able to not care what or when to eat :P

Honestly, I normally eat quite a bit everyday like, I usually don't have the ability to stop until 1) I'm completely full or 2) I'm about ready to get sick...

HOWEVER, I have been trying to cut back on my eating habits though, mostly because I'm trying to stay in shape,

I'm already a smidget overweight but now I'm actually trying to fix that

I'll usually have an apple or some Grape Nuts cereal at night

Maybe a whole wheat toast or two but that's about it

I do have 3 meals a day tho (4 if you count dessert :P )

So yeah, there you have it...

My eating, in a nutshell...

Only one large meal a day, which is dinner. Breakfast, if eaten, is usually as little as a slice of toast or two, or maybe a Nutrigrain bar. Lunch is whatever leftovers I can find from dinner the night before and is seldom more than a snack-sized portion. Despite being able to put away a ton of food, I don't often feel like doing it. Restaurant buffets are the only place I truly pig out. Nothing beats a massive breakfast at Golden Corral. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I haven't been to something like that for a long time.

• Brohoof 1

I eat well the regular three courses: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. I usually eat a lot if it is a big meal, sometimes I usually don't eat too much food.

• Brohoof 1

I rarely eat breakfast, I only eat it if I get up early enough,which is rare.otherwise I"ll usually have just a coffee in the morning, then at lunchtime,sometimes a sandwich or nothing at all, as for dinner,I always have dinner.and then I tend to snack on stuff after 8pm....

Thus having underweight issues, I tend to eat a lot, because I can my body is requiring it. Breakfast is 1/5th of a box of cereal, lunch is equivalent to 2-3 sandwiches (2 during the school year) and dinner I have about 2/3th pound of food. 

• Brohoof 1

I have this wonderful curse gift, no matter how much I eat I'll never get fat. I don't have any body fat, I seriously follow the regular routine breakfast, launch and dinner. I eat a lot during those three meals, not to mention I eat a lot between those meals. I'm the type of guy that should be huge and overweight, I eat snacks all day. I eat the same amount of food that three people would eat, I eat fast and a lot. No matter how much I eat, I have always tried getting more fat and it just doesn't work. I eat healthy and unhealthy it doesn't matter, I just can't get fat. I burn it so fast, for some reason. Like I've seen it in action, I ate a lot of wiener schnitzel and I saw that I had gotten fat.. The first thing I did was drop down to the floor and did a few ab exercises and I'm not joking but after an hour I had gotten rid of it. Just a few minutes ago I was fat, then I could see my tanned abs again. It was while I was on a holiday so I was tanned. wink.png

I used to put a lot of work on my body when I was younger, exercised like crazy. But stopped doing so later on, got lazy and stopped maintaining my muscles. Actually maybe I can't get fat because I began doing exercises at a young age. So it must have burned all of the fat right away, untill finally just a few months ago. I started to become a little fatter, my beautiful abs started to disappear.. blush.png

Doesn't matter, it's not like I miss them or anything.. Damn it, I miss them.. I'll redeem them, I shouldn't have stopped maintaining them. Back to the gym set!

Seriously though, I was really proud of my abs.. They were like an armor or something.. It was awesome having abs at the age of 12.

• Brohoof 1

i usually have cereal for breakfast, then a second breakfast of fruit, cookies and pastries when i get to work. Then i eat sunflower seeds constantly while i work and snacks (chips crackers etc.) I have a large lunch, usually pizza, pasta or a sandwich with half a tub of yogurt, some carrots and more cookies. I then eat some sweets and microwaveable food when i get home and then have dinner later. I then drink 2 cups of milk before bed.

(edited)

3 times. I used to pig out on most of my meals, but my appetite isn't quite what it used to be. Now I eat fairly normal portions, if not even a little less.

1st meal (breakfast) I usually eat cereal.

2nd meal (lunch) More recently, I've been eating an egg salad sandwich and an apple, but it's usually a PB&J sandwich with Barbecque chips.

3rd meal (Dinner) There's no usual here. It can be just about ANYTHING.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

i usually have about 2 meals a day and a couple snack every now and again ( on school days) on holidays i usually dont eat very much at all like meal a day usually lunch an d a couple snacks every 3 hours 

I eat alot. I'm not fat or anything but I mean I can't help but eat everything! Like a great man once said, 
"I am never satisfied... It's a curse...." ~ Chazz Michael Michaels.

Also ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 3 months later...

I eat 2-3 meals a day, depending on where I am. When I'm at home I eat 2 meals and some small stuff if I feel like it. At my mother's house I eat 3 meals a day and nothing else.

I used to eat constantly, and I was always the same weight. These days I do basically the same thing, but it's a conscious methodology at work. Before, my metabolism would keep me right around 170lbs, though I got down to 135 on the swim team... I also gained a lot of muscle then, and I'm not sure where I was hiding my organs, to be honest. These days I've completely changed my diet. I am not vegetarian at all (I had a cheeseburger for lunch today), but I've developed such a taste for veggies, cheeses, nuts, and fruits (in that order), that I will crave them to the point of actually bypassing meats... I still love chicken, though. (fun fact: chicken is one of the closest living relatives to the dinosaurs, so we now know that dinosaurs were delicious!)

I saw a lot of "I don't eat breakfast"s and even one "and I never will", which is completely baffling to me. We must be different species. I wake up ravenous. I have to try not to eat my own hand some mornings! I stick to three meals a day, but I snack pretty much continuously. I came to terms with my belly years ago, especially when I was training for special warfare stuff: I got ripped, buff, cut, etc. I could run continuous six-minute miles with no breaks. I swam miles at a time, and was even faster than most of the SEAL candidates... and the **** belly was still there.

Is that the third or fourth tangent I've gone off on? Anyway, I need to go cook myself some eggplant cannelloni to take to work tomorrow. Gonna feed the section!