Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who's ready for WildStar?

UnitP0N13

I've never been hooked on an mmorpg before, especially before it has come out. The first trailer I saw of WildStar got me hooked, as did all of the others. But LAWDY the one with Tara Strong in it made me squee. Then I just kinda flopped around on the floor and fanboy'd for the next hour or so while foaming at the mouth. I'm absolutely /sold/ on this game.

My wife and I signed up for beta-testing that one when we saw the first trailer. Didn't hear back, so they probably already had enough people for that.

I'm concerned that the trailers are *too* good, and the game won't live up to it. I would definitely watch a movie based on it though.

For beta testing, I think they're mainly going for the big names and the people who they know for certain have had experience with mmo's or have made fairly popular mmo's to maximize the thoroughness of the closed beta. With the amount of creativity and effort they're putting into this game, I think it's going to turn out just fine.

As for the trailers, I guess I could see that happening. It would be pretty cool if they made a series off of it for both the Dominion side and the Exile side.