Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

I feel like a damn hipster or something every time I say it, because everyone and their brother around here prefer McD's, but I do in fact prefer BK.

Zoop's Fast Food Hierarchy

Bottom Tier

Arbys

Burger King

McDonald's

Mid Tier

Jack in the Box

Wendys

Burgerville

Top Tier

Dairy Queen

Carl's Jr

Five guys*

Not really fast-food, I guess, but hell - good stuff

I agree about the top tier food resturants

Ditto to what Flutterguy said on the first page! When it comes to breakfast, McDonald's is king, but any other time of day, I'll go for Burger King!

I've always preferred Burger King to McDonald's, they're food is barely even real. Most of it is..chemicals and nasty looking stuff. One could argue that "it doesn't matter, it tastes good!", but that would, in my view, be a one sided opinion. For example, if you added cherry flavoring to a jug of bleach and made it taste like cherry kool-aid, would you drink this toxic chemical just because it tastes good? I would certainly hope not. Burger King isn't the best place in the world either, but it's a whole different planet compared to what McDonald's is in my mind.

And so the great debate continued..going so far as to surpass the ravages of time when it comes to the war against these two titanic forces.. Needless to say...McDonalds has more cost effective food that isn't bad so I'm like this; Burger King when I actually have money to spend on a Triple Whopper (and I can finish it) or McDonalds for when I'm scrounging for cash but still want something fast food related.  ;)

Where I live there are three McDonald's and one Burger King (that really needs to clean up) so I'm going to have to go with McDonald's although personally I prefer Wendy's.

(edited)

Edited by Darky

• 3 months later...

Hungry Jacks! ...It's the Australian version of Burger King. xP

I want to like McDonalds, but the food there is sloppy. D:

I prefer Burger King over McDonald's, but they're pretty close for me.

I enjoy BK burgers more than McD's. Just something about the meat I enjoy more. Also, I like their bacon more.

However, while BK fries are more consistent, McD's fries have the potential to be God's gift to the world of man. Shame around 40% of the time they're not crispy or hot...or both!

BK is slightly more expensive than McD's, but I still have to side with BK.

I don't really eat at either anymore, but I much prefer Burger King's burgers to McDonald's burgers.  The only thing at McDonald's that I prefer is their fries.  But I'd honestly rather make my own (turkey) burgers at home.  Ooooh, or have Chinese food!  I got excited lol!