Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

McDonald's is the best. I don't eat their burgers, wraps or sandwiches, but I do like the drinks and desserts they have. My favorite for drinks being caramel frappe's and for desserts apple pies. It doesn't help that I used to work at a McDonald's, so obviously I like their food more than any other fast food restaurant.

I don't eat the sandwiches at Burger King either. The only things I really like there is their Dutch Apple pies and French fries. That's it really.

I like both Burger King and McDonald's if that's an option lol.  :lol:  I love the burgers at Burger King more than the burgers at McDonald's, and I love the fries at both Burger King and McDonald's.

McDonald's generic meat burgers are kinda bleh, I do prefer Burger King's whoppers, something I feel rules over McDonald's any day. Other than that, McDonalds' fries and chicken nuggets beat Burger King by a long-shot. Mickie-D's can also top chicken sandwhiches, which I usually prefer over burgers.

• Brohoof 2

I personally, have found Burger King to be more enjoyable in the past 10 years of my life. Firstly, it's healthier for you than McDonalds. Secondly, the Rodeo Crispy Chicken is the bomb no matter how you look at it. The return of the Yumbo and the awesome chicken fries, thirdly. Just all around, I'd prefer Buger King over McDonalds. I mean have you read what McDonalds puts in all their food? It's more dangerous for you than ever! Even their salads are unhealthy due to the tens of thousands of pesticides put on the lettuce leaves. All those chemicals go into your body and yeah.

Now I wait for all the hate. *Prepares Flame Shield*

I have to choose Burger King, because at least at Burger King they get your order right and you won't find a speck of hair in your food. >~>
The only thing i'll accept from McDonald's is their coffee.  :yay:

I agree 100% on this. Though I only get coffee from McDonalds if there is no where else to go for coffee near by where I'm currently at. No, I'll never do Starbucks.

None of them. In-N-Out is a million times better than both combined. But in all fairness, I prefer Burger King over McDonald's because I like their chicken better (Chicken Fries FTW).

*instant Brohoof of Respect for In-N-Out mention* Awesome! Another who enjoys the chicken fries besides me and my friends. But yeah, I've got a friend you would get along with who is from Cali. He loves In-N-Out.

• Brohoof 1

None of them. In-N-Out is a million times better than both combined. But in all fairness, I prefer Burger King over McDonald's because I like their chicken better (Chicken Fries FTW).

Is In-N-Out really good? I don't have any of them where I live so I don't know how good their food is.

Is In-N-Out really good? I don't have any of them where I live so I don't know how good their food is.

In-N-Out is a California exclusive thing. It's not commonly known outside the state. Honestly the only reason I know about it is because of a friend that is from the Cali area.

Used to like both of them. Used to. Nowadays, I avoid both of them and go for KFC and Subway (and sometimes Wendy's) as BK and McD are losing quality in foods. Sure the sales are still good, but the quality of food selections are not. To me, they felt processed, rather than real food so until they improve, I lean towards KFC and Subway more.

McDonalds has better chicken than Burger King..... plus their tea is great.... while Burger King has better Burgers......

its a hard one..... especially since i prefer Wendy's over them both

I'd rather make do without either one, but back when I actually- could- eat at places like that sometimes, Burger King was my favourite by far... the food there just tasted a lot more satisfying, though I didn't really try out too many of the foods in either place, so my answer may have been different if I had.

:bedeyes: Burger King does not exist to me. Maccas automatically wins.

Though they can serve a wicked coffee, and their cafe options are to die for! Personally, I'd rather go somewhere nicer, but they even have croissants and Earl Grey tea.

:toldya: That is impossible to beat, I assure you.

I cook my own food. Both restaurants suck, as do most fast-food places. When I go out to eat I prefer Dominos, getting something to eat at my work, or jack in the box, which is right next door to QFC (their food is usually good, but longer than average wait times).

I want burger king ,getting tried of the cheap, $1 burgers from Mcdonalds, I want a real want a real burger sept no one in my mother's side of the family likes, burger king just me and my dad

• Brohoof 2

Burger King, except there's not really anyone that close to us so I'd prob end up choosing somewhere else over McD's, however seeing as they have the pony toys out atm I would prob choose McD's just so I could get a happy meal with a pony toy.......

Why is this even a question? I mean, I enjoy my McNuggs as much as any other good American should, but come on... Burger King has chicken fries. CHICKEN FRIES. How you gonna be beatin' that?

I don't like McDonald's food at all, but their toys are far better than Burger King's. So I picked McDonald's. There aren't many Burger Kings around here. The nearest one is like 5 miles away. XD

I find McDonald's food to be disgusting. The taste is bland, and I usually get a headache for the rest of the day after eating there.

I'd have to go with Burger King, but I really prefer Taco Bell.