Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

(This thread is specifically talking about Burger King and McDonald's, so I will comment as such).

Coming from a Canadian Perspective, I like both McDonald's and Burger King (for you Aussies, Hungry Jacks is your exact equivalent to Burger King).

Both of them do have great burgers, sandwiches, fries and the such. However, when it comes to poutine, Burger King's (so far) is the better one.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 2

I like both to be honest, but burger king takes my vote since the burgers there are more flavorful and tastier then the Mcdonald's burgers to me. 

E. None of the Above

(Jack In the Box is my low-cost jam, Hardee's when I have a bit more to spend. Just wish we had In-N-Outs where I live.)

BTW, where I'm at Burger King restaurants tend to be pretty old/trashed, is that a national trend or just local?

McDonalds for cheap food, Burger King for good food.

Though I do love a nice, cheesy, salty, greasy McDonalds double cheeseburger from time to time.

Basically, what you said. I've always preferred BK for the quality of the burger. It may be fast food but I loooove the taste of a BK double cheeseburger.  :wub:

I prefer McDonald's to Burger King for the most part but the one thing BK does better is to not include mustard in their cheeseburgers :derp:  hahaha

McDonald's. Not because their food is necessarily better(it generally isn't), but because they have a wider selection and their coffee is decent. Breakfast food at McD's is mostly better in my opinion though.